• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 22:12

it's becoming obvious that the casual players are leaving in droves. Theta and other servers as i said in previous post are starved of players because any new players go to Sigma. I have played a long time in Alpha and now in Theta. All That will be left is the hardcore spenders. And even that wont last. You really need to sort out the gameplay for those that cannot spend vast ammounts. But I doubt after all this time nothing will change. You said Sigma was needed but never said why after Theta was not even three months old. maybe time for me to move on as well.

#2 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 22:37

I can only think they make enough off of the pay to win players that they want to keep things as they are.  They always say they are working on game balance, but their attempts are like trying to balance a scale with an elephant on one side and a dog on the other by adding another dog to the dog side.  Makes no sense and more importantly, no difference.

In Zeta there are probably a few hundred active players and at least half of those are major spenders.  So if they tweak the game to make it easier for the non-paying players, they will lose a revenue stream.  Problem is that even the big play to win players are getting bored.  There are 2 on Zeta with power levels over 200M that have walked away.

#3 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 22:38

Oh, and because of the balance issue, the new Mothership update is dead on arrival.  The competition for it on Zeta is already over.

#4 STORMER HIVE

STORMER HIVE

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 16:35

Sorry to say this, but I think the game is already dead. I left it in late 2016 and re-installed it on my mobile just a couple of days ago. I'm on the Alpha1 region.

It's quite disappointing to see that nothing has changed for the better. The biggest player has over 500M points, almost twice the power of 2nd and 3rd placed players combined!

1r7kg2.png

33xvps3.png

Many player names that I still recognize have left the game, their accounts are deserted, it's like a ghost town.

The Update to v1.7 - the mothership awakens - is totally stupid. EDF will win it and hold on it forever. No other alliance will ever be able to challenge them. So what is this update worth?

I think I'll continue playing for some time, but already now the outcome: eventually I will delete the game again. And I know for sure that I will not spend any money on it. It's worthless,...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: