• Buff package creation error which resulted in the 10th package not saving
  • Guild Berserker icon displaying incorrectly on the World Map
  • Healer icon displaying incorrectly on the World Map
  • Guild Mailbox Sidebar notification not going away
  • Guild Structures upkeep display issue
  • Negative hit point issue during PvP combat

We have also added notifications to the following:

• PvP Ladder Reset
  • New Bounty Board Target (Only sent to relevant players)
  • GvG Started

We're also aware of an issue with trade and guild mass-messaging, which should be fixed now!

~The Fallen Sword Team.

#2 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 16:58

The updates to trade/secure trade/hell forge are most welcome, thank you.

Can you do crafting and store items as well?

It would have been nice if the notification had details of this change.

Can you either highlight items in secure trade or have a filter to hide them?

You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?

Would it be possible to highlight or filter perfectly crafted items?

Edited by PointyHair, 24 August 2022 - 00:39.

#3 abeaudry

abeaudry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 17:19

How about adding the inventory folders to store in Guild store, instead of a massive inventory list?

#4 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 18:40

+1 to more transparency.

It would be most welcome to have ALL of the changes that have been made to be posted to let the community know.

#5 Venzzo

Venzzo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 13:24

New to the game and haven't really touched PvP aside from knocking people on the head for a daily quest once, but I'm getting PvP ladder reset notifications on my phone every couple of minutes. I had 62 notifications when I woke up last night. I didn't see it in the app settings, but is there a way to turn these notifications off? 

#6 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 August 2022 - 15:01

New to the game and haven't really touched PvP aside from knocking people on the head for a daily quest once, but I'm getting PvP ladder reset notifications on my phone every couple of minutes. I had 62 notifications when I woke up last night. I didn't see it in the app settings, but is there a way to turn these notifications off? 

Since I don't use the app, I can only assume that, like with any other app notification, you can HOLD+CLICK on the notification you're receiving to bring up options, and then choose to turn off notifications.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 August 2022 - 20:16

Three Horizontal lines > Main Menu > Settings
Notifications have tick boxes to toggle them on and off...
Or , if you prefer, you can just disallow notifications from FS entirely using whatever methods your phone settings provide...

Edited by BadPenny, 25 August 2022 - 20:16.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 August 2022 - 08:57

The updates to trade/secure trade/hell forge are most welcome, thank you.

Can you do crafting and store items as well?

Can you either highlight items in secure trade or have a filter to hide them?

You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?

Would it be possible to highlight or filter perfectly crafted items?

Hi PointyHair,

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass along these suggestions to Hoof and see what he says. I do have a few questions regarding some of them if you are happy to provide more information.

"It would have been nice if the notification had details of this change."

Can you explain what you mean by this? What details are you wanting to see in the notifications?

"Can you either highlight items in secure trade or have a filter to hide them?"

What items is it you are wanting highlighted/filtered here?

"You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?" 

This sounds like a bug to me, would you be able to provide more details on what is happening and we can look into this.

Thanks again for the suggestions and feedback here, Further information on the above points would be most helpful, but I am more than happy to take your comments to Hoof and see what he says.

~ Conix

Hi Venzzo,

Sorry for the notification spam here. This was a bug our end and has now been resolved. You will now only see the notification now when it is relevant.

As Penny has said above, notifications can be turned off within the apps notification settings, however, as this is a new notification, these settings do not yet include this toggle. We are currently working on a new update that will allow them to be turned off. Sorry for the inconvenience with this and for the notification spam the other night.

~Conix

• Zue likes this

#9 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 August 2022 - 14:20

"You can no longer forge items that you are wearing, is this by design?" 

This sounds like a bug to me, would you be able to provide more details on what is happening and we can look into this.

Hi again PointyHair,

No need to provide any extra information on the forge issue. I have tested this and confirmed it. We are looking into this now and will hopefully have a fix for it soon.

~Conix

#10 LordOfRuin

LordOfRuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 August 2022 - 08:43

Some of the above 'undocumented features' (See Pointyhair's Post) have been fixed but we are still waiting (after more than a week) to be (re)granted the ability to send tagged composed potions to guildmates. The removal of this ability makes a mockery of all the people who spent A LOT of gold getting to Composing Level 80 in order to supply their guildmates with composed pots.

Please fix this.

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 27 August 2022 - 22:56

Two things came to my mind about the composed potions issue:

1. Can they still be placed in the GS?

2. Can guild members recall from players to their own BP or to the GS?

I know these may only be small workarounds, but if one or both do work, it's something until the cows have the time they need to fix the problem, no?

Edited by BadPenny, 27 August 2022 - 22:56.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#12 LordOfRuin

LordOfRuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 09:59

Two things came to my mind about the composed potions issue:

1. Can they still be placed in the GS?

2. Can guild members recall from players to their own BP or to the GS?

I know these may only be small workarounds, but if one or both do work, it's something until the cows have the time they need to fix the problem, no?

Yes.. those methods work for small quantities so yes there is a poor workaround.

However the Cows kindly fixed Send Item, ST and sending tagged non-conposed potion to Gioldies issues within 4(?) days - why not fix the tagged potions issue at the same time? 

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 10:49

Yes.. those methods work for small quantities so yes there is a poor workaround.

However the Cows kindly fixed Send Item, ST and sending tagged non-conposed potion to Gioldies issues within 4(?) days - why not fix the tagged potions issue at the same time? 

I understand this, and I don't disagree
I was only trying to help

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#14 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 August 2022 - 06:52

Hi all,

We are aware of the send potions issue and we are looking into this. For the time being, we can only apologise for the inconvenience as we look into this issue.

~Conix

#15 LordOfRuin

LordOfRuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 09:32

Penny: cool, thank you :D

Conix: Thank you for the response :D

LoR

#16 asterxemil

asterxemil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 07:25

How about adding the inventory folders to store in Guild store, instead of a massive inventory list?

See, with my experience, we store a lot of potions and I think with composition/guildtagging, we should have some sort of new structure that is separate from the guild store for potions/resources. It'd be nice to have like 500-1000 separate spaces for potions as those get used regularly and sometimes backpacks and storage just gets straight clogged with potions.

This idea, however works too. when you have 5000-10000 tagged items it really becomes annoying to spend several minutes looking for what you need. Yes, I'm aware the Ctrl + F for finding specific items exists, but when you have 100 of that item across several people and rules in place, one does not simply immediately find it.

#17 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 September 2022 - 23:31

Firstly apologies for the delay, I have been a little tied up.

"It would have been nice if the notification had details of this change."
Can you explain what you mean by this? What details are you wanting to see in the notifications?

In the news item on the front page telling us about the changes it would have been nice to
mention that Trade/Secure Trade & Hellforge were being upgraded to show folders like AH Quick
Create. The message indicated that the update was bug fixes and notifications, you totally
buried the lede. The changes to Trade/ST/Hellforge were much more significant.

"Can you either highlight items in secure trade or have a filter to hide them?"
What items is it you are wanting highlighted/filtered here?

When you are setting up a ST you need to know which of your items are already involved
in an ST, otherwise you run the risk of setting up duplicate trades. When the first one
accepts I assume the others are cancelled leading to disappointment and time wasting. This
is especially important for farmers who could be trading 10's or 100's of the exact same
item. I suppose there are scenarios where you might want to setup a race for an item so it
would have to be on a case-by-case basis. Highlighting seems easiest but a real time filter
would work too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: