Photo

Fun in Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 20:51

It is clear from these years that the game did not die like sigma with the lack of development time, activity still is lively everyday, many old players log in for short stints to replay and to see if game has reformed, i want to remind the dev's that u had 50 content 90% complete and a few bugs linger, a few weeks or month of development overdrive might increase fun and get us rolling a bit more than we are, u might enjoy rekindling your eldevin code fun where u enjoyed adding to before a few troubles, hi to dev's btw! hi to all! enjoy the thread!

#2 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 20:58

They have said that eldevin never have gained the population what they wanted. If game gets population bigger then they will take Eldevin as their priority but so far Eldevin is slowly dying day by day.

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#3 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 21:56

It is clear from these years that the game did not die like sigma with the lack of development time, activity still is lively everyday, many old players log in for short stints to replay and to see if game has reformed, i want to remind the dev's that u had 50 content 90% complete and a few bugs linger, a few weeks or month of development overdrive might increase fun and get us rolling a bit more than we are, u might enjoy rekindling your eldevin code fun where u enjoyed adding to before a few troubles, hi to dev's btw! hi to all! enjoy the thread!

Agree +1 and a +2  :)

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#4 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2017 - 19:18

They have said that eldevin never have gained the population what they wanted. If game gets population bigger then they will take Eldevin as their priority but so far Eldevin is slowly dying day by day.

Paradox

game doesn't have the population-devs don't push the game=game doesn't get population=devs don't push the game, ad infinitum :(

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#5 Eliessar

Eliessar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:12

Devs to focused on other stuff atm

#6 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 13:05

Devs to focused on other stuff atm

yes, that amazing focus they have which i wish to steer closer to eldevin for a short time to improve the outlook and/or fun in game for us, a common thread which must resonate, for our fun in game, never know, maybe outlook too, nothing is impossible when this scenario is 5 cans full one empty :-)

#7 Exilada

Exilada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 17:57

More advertisement on the game would be a plus.

Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late.

My nub collection:

Exilada - lvl 49 - DPS Healer / Exilada2 - lvl 49 - MeatShield HealTank / AnotherExi - lvl 49 - Cheap Dungeon SinWar / ExiladaVZ - lvl 49 - MultiTask WarSin / NotExi - lvl 49 - Queen Killer / ExiWolf - lvl 49 - Wanna be a Ranger / ssExi - lvl 17 - Wanna be a skiller / _Exicutioner_ - lvl 8 - Wanna be a CC sin

#8 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 23:58

More advertisement on the game would be a plus.

It would make one heck of a difference but, when its been suggested in the past, the answer has been "no its too costly". They don't seem to want to spend money to get better returns. In fact they don't seem interested in pushing free advertising either as seen by the lack of effort they put into their "free" Eldevin facebook page compared to their HCS page which seems to be more about FS and their latest game rather than HCS as a whole.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:03

devs need to get back to their roots, remember they are small company, shooting for too many stars when they already have glimmers with some polish.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: