135 replies to this topic

#41 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:11

can you walk up 2 tiles and see if you can accidentally attack the elite just using the number keys? also if i press 12345 too quickly it brings up the page to attack another player if a player is on the square with me.

Sure. Not happening. The Elite is not being targeted by the quick kill keys.

i have had this problem before when killing/moving/clicking too fast in other global events..seems like it might be the same problem when attacking a player in GvG too fast when the page is loading and the pop notification says 'they aren't in your pvp range etc etc'(don't know if that pvp hiccup is still around) but you could hit the attack button again and it would be fine.

internet connection/computer hardware power could have some type of effect on this but who knows.

#42 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:14

WTF , this is gift from HCS , why so many cry for that ?What do u want guys , FREE FSP ?
grrrrrrrrrr....im tired with that

They are ungratefull. Only the fun of the community kicking some ass is more then enough, but cause cows so nice they also get some sweets :P Thanks =)

#43 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:14

I tried moving around and beating the crap out of my numpad. Still no accidental kill.

#44 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:18

Thanks for the info that the global booster pots will work on the global critters. I do like the idea of 20 mil kills for the Ruby level, will make it worth working for.

I haven't started hunting yet (wife wants me to move the living room around) but, can't wait. Have heard no problems in the spawning rate from mates who have (and are) hunting for the event right now with critters.

Can't wait to see if I can make it into the top 100 killers for this event, I know I'll be burning every inch of stam that I have (and can get) to do so.

#45 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:24

*waits to get slapped by grim*

1500 set is attack damage

1650 set is attack damage

Enough with the attack damage sets! OMG! LOL

It's not a leveling set, though, way too heavy on attack.

#46 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:29

It's not a leveling set, though, way too heavy on attack.

True, I was really hoping the sets were going to be high armor sets to go along with the theme of almost all the other sets in the event.

Sets are decent though and fit well with sets near their levels.

#47 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:34

why are there no recipes to make the items from the dropped recourse's of Zorgrom Crazed Orc Foot Soldier or Foot Soldier of Burzzthak?

there are resources that wiki says can be used to invent items and there is no-where or no-way to obtain the recipes to make them... is this an oversight or are these recipes not available yet?

please help, as players in my guild are asking about this...

#48 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:40

It's not a levelling set, though, way too heavy on attack.

As you're probably well aware, at level 1600+ it's not that bad to have a high attack set as a backup when levelling. Especially combined with NMV. :wink:

So these two new sets are not so bad for levelling at level 1600+.
Before that, they're close to useless for levelling. But I'm sure they have other purposes as well. 8)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#49 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:45

why are there no recipes to make the items from the dropped recourse's of Zorgrom Crazed Orc Foot Soldier or Foot Soldier of Burzzthak?

there are resources that wiki says can be used to invent items and there is no-where or no-way to obtain the recipes to make them... is this an oversight or are these recipes not available yet?

You mean things like the components Zorgrom Axe and Zorgrom Shield (extracted from the resource Zorgrom Soldier Corpse - dropped by the Zorgrom Crazed Orc Foot Soldier)?

Those are used as ingredients for many LE sets. The LEs are out now and are dropping the recipes.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#50 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:54

Nice new LE sets :)
but damn this is heavy attack with "Nightmare visage" will make powerful defense

#51 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 18:56

You mean things like the components Zorgrom Axe and Zorgrom Shield (extracted from the resource Zorgrom Soldier Corpse - dropped by the Zorgrom Crazed Orc Foot Soldier)?

Those are used as ingredients for many LE sets. The LEs are out now and are dropping the recipes.

I am searching through all the creatures now, and can't find a single one that drops any recipe that uses the components from these creatures... yes, they use items made from items of them components in the recipes, but not to make the items directly made from them components themselves...

so my questions remains... the 2 creatures I mentioned both drop components, but how does a player obtain a recipe to make anything directly from them components?

which creatures drop the recipes to make anything from the dropped components, or where can they be obtained?

sorry if this seems dumb, but I am seeing lots of people asking :)

#52 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:04

+ 1 more variety in high level le sets please grim a def/dam set would be nice

#53 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:10

I am searching through all the creatures now, and can't find a single one that drops any recipe that uses the components from these creatures... yes, they use items made from items of them components in the recipes, but not to make the items directly made from them components themselves...

so my questions remains... the 2 creatures I mentioned both drop components, but how does a player obtain a recipe to make anything directly from them components?

which creatures drop the recipes to make anything from the dropped components, or where can they be obtained?

sorry if this seems dumb, but I am seeing lots of people asking :)

All of the current LE's drop recipes that use them in a combination of the resources dropped by the LE

#54 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:23

Two examples are found here and here.
Like leos and I said, all the other LEs are dropping recipes which require those components too. 8)

Prophet    
Warrior  

#55 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:24

ok ~ thanks...

but trying to be more accurate so I can help out my guild-mates, it is to know what these components are used for?

Zorgrom Soldier Corpse
Foot Soldier Corpse

I still can't find recipes that use them :?

#56 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:36

ok ~ thanks...

but trying to be more accurate so I can help out my guild-mates, is it know what drops the recipes to make these items:

Foot Soldier Short Sword?
Foot Soldier Armored Gauntlet?
Zorgrom Axe?
Zorgrom Shield?

it is the items I just listed that I am unable to find recipes for, so it is for these that I am interested in finding out which creatures drop the recipes for these. :)

Those four items are not invented, but are extracted from the Foot Soldier and Zorgrom corpses.

Those four components are then used to invent various sets.

#57 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:39

ok ~ thanks...

but trying to be more accurate so I can help out my guild-mates, is it know what drops the recipes to make these items:

Zorgrom Axe?
Zorgrom Shield?

it is the items I just listed that I am unable to find recipes for, so it is for these that I am interested in finding out which creatures drop the recipes for these. :)

Those four items are not invented, but are extracted from the Foot Soldier and Zorgrom corpses.

my bad on that >.<

so what are the components used for?

Zorgrom Soldier Corpse
Foot Soldier Corpse

#58 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:41

ok ~ thanks...

Zorgrom Axe?
Zorgrom Shield?

my bad on that >.<

Zorgrom Soldier Corpse
Foot Soldier Corpse

they are used to make the LE Items(thus the reason we have LE's with this event)

#59 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:42

Zorgrom Soldier Corpse
Foot Soldier Corpse

To extract into Foot Soldier Short Sword, Foot Soldier Armored Gauntlet, Zorgrom Axe and Zorgrom Shield.
And those are used in the LE recipes.

Prophet    
Warrior  

#60 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:45

nvm. found it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: