• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GingerFro

GingerFro

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 18:11

Ok, so I'm fairly new to this game (level 11 with level 9 cooking, level 9 skinning, and level 6 farming) and I noticed the differences in pace to achieve each of these levels. Cooking was by far the easiest. Of course it requires the most work, but the exp given makes it worth it, plus when you cook, you don't have to monitor your character like with farming. Farming is my biggest concern, it is by far the most time consuming of the professions I have done (2nd most time consuming being leather working) and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong in farming. I just plant wheat seeds over and over for exp and it doesn't yield much for the time spent doing it. My suggestion would be to make the more time consuming/hard professions award more exp.

This has probably been suggested already but I am not sure.

#2 CoD

CoD

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 18:43

I have 32 Farming atm, you should instead farm, Jute to lvl 16, It may not be the fastest but people will pay you for it.

When I started with Jute I got paid 1-2s ea. (Coarse Cloth).

Personally I love games where you have to grind to be able to achieve something.

Make sure to use compost and Scarecrows to Increase Yield and Speed.

Edited by CoD, 29 December 2013 - 18:44.

#3 GingerFro

GingerFro

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 18:45

Yeah, I like grinding to an extent, but I feel like the payoff for grinding in different areas is too different.

Thanks for the suggestion! Can you tell me where I might be able to ask people to buy jute?

#4 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:13

After 11 in farming you get to use 2 plots. I believe after 21 you get to use 3. That will make things much faster.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#5 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:06

Yeah, I like grinding to an extent, but I feel like the payoff for grinding in different areas is too different.

Thanks for the suggestion! Can you tell me where I might be able to ask people to buy jute?

forums in "market place"

or

just shout out in the global chat. Always seems to work for me.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: