15 replies to this topic

#1 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 18:13

Lots of strange things happening to the game lately. Post out of wack features. Mention if they are related to the Helper by turning off the helper and seeing if they are still broken. (I believe you can also post on the Helper Tampermonkey page issues, but not sure.)

1. Deflect, Fumble and Unbreakable are not missing from the buff market. They are simply out of alphabetical order for some reason at the bottom of the list.

It appears after some code tweeking, the Helper has been severely crippled. Thanks for all you do on that front Pointy!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 June 2021 - 18:36

1. The listings section of the FSP market is inverted with highest offerings coming first rather than last
  2. There is no longer a link to accept/decline an ally request, nor a suggestion to do so from the player profile page
  3. Invented items and items claimed from Epic and Global chests now go directly to the player's backpack, instead of the item mailbox​

As I do not use it, I can safely say that none of these are FSH related and have gone on for some time now, some for over a year. 

Edited by BadPenny, 15 June 2021 - 18:36.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 22:59

The log history is annoying too.

Doesn't filter on the buttons since the messaging update....

Clicking All - Currently showing: All ... the only one that's as it says

Clicking Notification - Currently showing: Notification - Still shows all

Clicking Combat - Currently showing: Guild Rank - Still shows all ... didn't see either of those coming eh?

Clicking Buffs - Currently showing: Buff - Wait! Still shows all...

Clicking Guild - Currently showing: Combat .. sure why not, still shows all...

With more of us composing now and the messages that come with the throw away pots the filters working would be nice.

#4 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 01:37

seems like FS got secretly updated yesterday because I can now use the top bar that includes name, stamina, repair %, etc.. for months now I haven't been able to click on my name(and other sections at the top) to go to my profile..

..but everytime the cows fix their game, the FSHelper breaks.. good luck to y'all while you wait for pointy to save the day

Edited by RebornJedi, 16 June 2021 - 01:38.

#5 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 02:20

1. The listings section of the FSP market is inverted with highest offerings coming first rather than last
  2. There is no longer a link to accept/decline an ally request, nor a suggestion to do so from the player profile page
  3. Invented items and items claimed from Epic and Global chests now go directly to the player's backpack, instead of the item mailbox​

As I do not use it, I can safely say that none of these are FSH related and have gone on for some time now, some for over a year. 

3. Invented items and items claimed from Epic and Global chests now go directly to the player's backpack, instead of the item mailbox

That change was made when the composing was updates...goes to backpack

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 02:39

3. Invented items and items claimed from Epic and Global chests now go directly to the player's backpack, instead of the item mailbox

That change was made when the composing was updates...goes to backpack

found this really annoying personally.

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 June 2021 - 02:48.

#7 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 10:12

Lots of strange things happening to the game lately. Post out of wack features. Mention if they are related to the Helper by turning off the helper and seeing if they are still broken. (I believe you can also post on the Helper Tampermonkey page issues, but not sure.)

GitHub issues page or, you know, you could just talk to me smile.png

1. Deflect, Fumble and Unbreakable are not missing from the buff market. They are simply out of alphabetical order for some reason at the bottom of the list.

This is probably related to the nerfing. I suspect that perhaps they are different buffs with the same name. On the Quick Buff screen, when you are running Buff Enhancer, it shows their levels above 175 so it lets you cast them even if they are already running.

It appears after some code tweeking, the Helper has been severely crippled. Thanks for all you do on that front Pointy!

No worries. I'm not aware that Helper is "severely crippled" though, hit me up on Discord?

With more of us composing now and the messages that come with the throw away pots the filters working would be nice.

this is driving me mad

#8 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 16:34

yes there many things not working correct and it getting reporting very long ago

for fsh not working good it because when game getting update, changing code then needing changing code of fsh too for it working

#9 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 14:36

• The listings section of the FSP market is inverted with highest offerings coming first rather than last
  • There is no longer a link to accept/decline an ally request, nor a suggestion to do so from the player profile page
  • Invented items and items claimed from Epic and Global chests now go directly to the player's backpack, instead of the item mailbox​
the inverted fsp has been an issue for a long time. i don't recall it ever being different.

part of the new message system was the link removed. why? idk.
the auction win notice now has bid link. bid link is good, i find i miss mailbox link. for me, moving cursor sideways is easier than down or up.
just notice sent link in messages gives both sent and received messages. someone mentioned about sent, but i did not understand. anyone else with this problem?[edit: sent, in messages, problems gone. might have been a glitch. log link buttons problems remain.]

loyalty items also. probably good for new and returning players, but would like option to have items go to mailbox. example: invented items to mailbox. container "drops" to mailbox. loyalty item to mailbox. all?

Edited by michael65, 25 June 2021 - 12:39.

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 18:16

and now global chat has weirdness:

bzEGsE0.png

sorry cows, no ticket.... 

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 20:07

bzEGsE0.png

Wonder if they are taking it out of the game. They ought to redirect it to their discord atleast.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 June 2021 - 20:08.

#12 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 20:17

Wonder if they are taking it out of the game. They ought to redirect it to their discord atleast.

that would be bad imho, since only FS is the only allowed topic there ;)

sorry BG *ducks*

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#13 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 20:46

that would be bad imho, since only FS is the only allowed topic there ;)

sorry BG *ducks*

No one talks there because of that.

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2021 - 08:43

bzEGsE0.png

Not seeing any issue with Global. It's there. You still having issues?

~ Grim

#15 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 11:34

Not seeing any issue with Global. It's there. You still having issues?

~ Grim

The problem seems to have fixed itself.  After a handful of refreshes, global was back where it's supposed to be.  Maybe I have some local lag, hard to say.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#16 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 12:48

anyway, my sent message problem is gone, might have been a glitch.

log link buttons still has problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: