96 replies to this topic

#21 CharleyHorse

CharleyHorse

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 00:48

BUNNEHS!!!!!

you kill em and skin em, I'll make a nice stew :)

LoL I used to raise them for Market when I was just a Young one... 200 to market every 6 weeks on a weekly rotation averaged 40 a week.... Nice money back in the days....

#22 Raku

Raku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:24

Thanks for the event

#23 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:52

It's.......................

7e048deaf11e1241ccf05e1a3bf39018.jpg

#24 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:26

Thanks for the event guys!

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:37

Strange. I can clearly see the realm for Typhonicus, but cannot see one for Caldrax.

Caldrax is not STF exclusive. He is the only one there that is not (STF Legendary). He is one of the player designed LEs.

*Edit*

Double checked and found that while he had spawned, he was not respawning. Fixed now. Sorry about that!

~ Grim

#26 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:07

Caldrax is not STF exclusive. He is the only one there that is not (STF Legendary). He is one of the player designed LEs.

*Edit*

Double checked and found that while he had spawned, he was not respawning. Fixed now. Sorry about that!

~ Grim

Its still not respawning - or AM isn't working on it, anyways

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#27 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:15

was coming here to report same thing am not working on it all all and its not a matter of am not working as coming back to the same square after clearing others sees no respawn

Edited by hades8840, 19 April 2017 - 11:16.

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:23

Hi there.

As Legendaries do not auto spawn, Animal Mag shouldn't work with it. The LE is spawning.

~ Grim

#29 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:36

Hi there.

As Legendaries do not auto spawn, Animal Mag shouldn't work with it. The LE is spawning.

~ Grim

we had this discussion before so i will ask you if they dont generally instant respawn can you explain how i can sit on a square and not move and in ten minutes have hundreds of drops :) cause what ever causes that isnt working on the 2k LE

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:50

Hi there.

At the end of the day, there is nothing different between how this LE spawns or the others. I've doubt and triple checked. The LE is spawning correctly.

~ Grim

#31 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 14:51

Just hidden.

~ Grim

TKP is still not enabled/visible for the new titan

#32 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 April 2017 - 15:03

TKP is still not enabled/visible for the new titan

Thanks for the reminder. Added.

~ Grim

#33 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 15:14

hmmm.. noticed the NEW LE level 2k is a boot / rune setup with attack / Damage stats.. why? there is already other setups in the 2k range with attack / damage for instance the artiorious setup level 2380 is a attack / Damage based set. another is Bellagthrognis level 2250 attack / damage setup  another setup is Maureens setup level 2400 attack / Defense setup... guess what im trying to get at is why make another boot / rune setup.. cant it be something different to make more sets to mix and match with? Dont mind that its a attack / damage setup.. just the boots and rune seems repetitive.

#34 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 15:18

I mean in the Avi of the New 2000 LE i honestly thought it would be a sword / armor or a sword / helm... in the picture you cannot even see the boots / rune as the main items..

#35 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 15:21

also the LE ( noticed when i got to map ) is not Gold Color it is black like a normal creature when it shows on the list of creatures to kill

#36 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 April 2017 - 15:35

Why?

Because that's what iceman66, the player who earned the chance to design an LE, asked for.

~ Grim

#37 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 16:07

Because that's what iceman66, the player who earned the chance to design an LE, asked for.

~ Grim

lol ok. Fair enough

#38 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 19 April 2017 - 19:02

I have a question about the rewards.

I noticed that this time around, the Extravagant Dark Choco Egg (Super Elite Potion), in the Extravagant Easter Basket (Ruby Tier reward), includes a new buff by the name of Dispel Curse, at a level 500.

As per buff description, Dispel Curse gives 0.2% chance per point that Dark Curse will not work against you. (PvP Only). If my math does not fail me, this mean that the buff has a 100% (0.2 * 500) chance of cancelling Dark Curse.

What does this mean for the Player vs Player combat? It means that your conventional** ways of defeating someone in straight up combat while they are in Defense gear drastically decreases. 

To put this into perspective, I can make 36000~ Defense at level 1823 with just Shield Wall 175 and my Defense set on. Now if I were to use the mentioned potion's buffs (using ONLY Flinch 625 and Dispel Curse 500, not CoD 625 that comes with the chest), how much attack would someone need to beat my Defense with these simple buffs?

Flinch 625 * Zombie Brew ( Distil 150 = 1.15) = Flinch 719. Per Buff description, Flinch decreases the enemy's attack stat by 0.1% per point. At level 719, the effective attack stat decrease is 71.9%.

My Defense = Attack needed to equal my defense * % of Attack leftover after Flinch
36000 = Y * ( 100% - 71.9%)
36000 = Y * 28.9%

124,567 = Y

According to my scrappy calculations here, you would need a whooping 124,567 Attack just to match my Defense, before any Enhancements kick in. Now I don't know about you, but I cannot reach that Attack number without using substantially more buffs (more than the 2 I mentioned). That spells unbalance to me.

The Attack calculation I just made does not factor in any other buffs I could also use to increase my Defense/decrease their stat, such as: Constitution, Coordinated Defense, Defensive Aura, Fumble (if Defending), and many other stat boosters available in the game.

In my humble opinion, I believe the introduction of Dispel Curse at ANY high level (500 in this case) is not appropriate for the balance of Player vs Player combat where buffs are relevant. While I do understand that these rewards are limited and the buffs are restricted by time, no Chest/Potion, Donation-obtained or not, should give a player the power Dispel Curse at level 500 gives.

** = Non-luck ("2% rule") based combat

#39 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 19:08

no Chest/Potion, Donation-obtained or not, should give a player the power Dispel Curse at level 500 gives.

+1 :)

og3DxyP.gif

#40 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 19:13

new? i have that same buff in my old eggs from last year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users