The Great Battle (open Role play)

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_scythian

gothador_scythian
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2004 - 22:37

Kneeling over slightly from the underlings blow, Byren feels a pain in his chest as all wind is knocked out of him. 'This is not going over too well' Byren though to himself shortly before clenching his hands around Boogie Knight's neck.

Not letting him self make the same mistake twice he flicks his free wrist with a flurry of speed and dexterity. Causing the lash to belt his opponent count grim several times with a delightfully increasing force. Confident of himself now Byren turns his attention to the human warrior, replacing the lash in it's harness on his back then picking the Reaver off the ground and pressing the tip to boogieknights gut.

"You wanted it back.. it's yours" Byren says with the intention of running him through.

#22 gothador_zenobios

gothador_zenobios
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2004 - 22:55

Zenobios watches the battle from the ground, unable to move as he sees Byren tossing around his opponents like rag dolls. Struggling to lift his hand far enough to grasp his blade, Zenobios lets out a groan of pain. The Drow warriors surly broke a few ribs in their struggle to take him down.

Zenobios all but give up when he sees Byren ready to kill the kind soul who had offered to help him. With a sudden rush of strength Zenobios grasps his blade and charges at Byren. Ready to take his head off with his blade.

Falling slightly short as a rush of pain surges through his body Zenobios rides his blade deep into Byrens leg. Taking them both to the ground as Zenobios uses all his power to restrain Byren...

#23 gothador_boogieknigh

gothador_boogieknigh
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2004 - 11:54

Boogie Knight grabs the blade with his bare hands and kicks Byren in the throat. Boogie Knight maintains his death grip on the Reaver, refusing to relinquish the weapon.

#24 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2004 - 16:07

Stepping over the recent carnage Seraphim wonders at the reason for so many lives being lost.
Czar whinnies as they approach the wooded, slope in the direction that the battle seems to have followed. Seraphim glances about and notices that several people are still fighting, locked in a life and death struggle a slight distance away. Raising his pike and taking the peace bond off of Hellstaff, he carefully rode closer to the conflict. Several elves and humans were wrestling over a sword. The main Aggressor appeared to be a dark elf who also had a Zenix Torture Lash, so he would have to be careful of that one. keeping a slight distance Seraphim spoke,
"Hold!!"

#25 gothador_boogieknigh

gothador_boogieknigh
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2004 - 16:22

BoogieKnight shouts to Seraphim, "Sorry man, but this ain't somethin' negotiable."

#26 gothador_scythian

gothador_scythian
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2004 - 18:21

Taking advantage is Boogie Knights distraction, Byren lands a fierce backhand across his face. The brute force of the blow sent Boogie Knight flying away about 6 feet..but not before Byren retook the blade.

The Elf called Zenobios stands aside, looking at the man on the horse. Byren notices a whimpering Drow that he had apparently failed to kill. Driving the Reaver deep through his back all watch is the essence, seemingly the Soul of this creature is riped out of it's body and consumed by the blade. A strange aura covers Byren, healing him slowly until he is able to stand. Byren looks in the direction of this newcomer.

"Do you intend to make an attempt at my life like all the others so far? Word to the wise...look around... It doesn't seem like anyone has succeeded yet" Byren says as he looks over all the corpses, assumed implying that it was his doing then looking over to the rest of the group stagger to their feet.

#27 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2004 - 21:11

Lifting the point of his Tarragon Pike,
Seraphim Looked calmly into the eyes of the being who spoke to him
and carefully replied.
Understand this, I do not attempt.
I am not here to take your life and I have no fear of standing with you,
if it turns out you are the victim.
Nor of paying whatever price is required to stop you if you are the instigator.

#28 gothador_countgrim

gothador_countgrim
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2004 - 00:00

Simeon slowly stands to his feet,his wounds beginning to close as he does
so.His black cloak falls to the ground from the cuts inflicted by the lash.
Pain rushes through his back as he straitens up from his fall off the tree.

He runs toward his enemy but notices a new arrival and stops short.
He watches the mounted soldier for a minute then speaks.
"And just who the hell are you supposed to be?"

#29 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:14

Moving to an unseen signal from his rider, Czar side steps slightly,
Allowing Seraphim a greater vantage point of the combatants.
"I am Seraphim a Sabaoth Knight: a Paladin of Gothador, of the order of Nanaea. I was traveling though this forest when i stumbled upon piles of chared beings. Thinking that this little conflict was over i continued on my journey untill i stumbled upon this spectacle of violence. And rather than just charging in blindly i decided to interupt.
Now who are you to ask?"

#30 gothador_countgrim

gothador_countgrim
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2004 - 21:38

"My name is Simeon.I am the Spirit of Vengence and this man",pointing
to Bryen,"is a murderer.I came to put an end to the needless bloodshed.
I'd advise you not to try to stop me,I'm not in the best of moods."

He turns to watch Byren,intent on not being caught off guard again.

#31 gothador_scythian

gothador_scythian
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 00:49

"A murderer you say? Well I just saved this poor elves life! I was probably going to end up killing him but actions speak louder then intentions I'm sure." Byren says coyly with a smirk.

"All joking aside" Byren lies in a non convincing manner "You can clearly see that I am the victim here..."Byren pauses briefly to look over the dead bodys then returns to speaking "I am clearly out numbered, though not really in any danger... So, if you aren't going to kill me, or help me then, keep in mind this is with all due respect, get the hell out of my way."

#32 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 02:16

If you are the spirit of vengance then i am a godsend.

And creature do not take my benevolence for stupidity. I am trying to be fair to you. I am headed to the Temple of Nanaea, and thought that i would ask if someone needed Sanctuary? as it seem that you were in dire straights. At least that way you could get a fair trial.

#33 gothador_zenobios

gothador_zenobios
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 14:15

With a great effort Zenobios manages to rise to his feet. Blood flowing from his nose and several other wounds on his limbs and torso. Staggering as he walked towards the knight and his steed, Zenobios mouths the words no louder then a whisper "...I think I'm dying.." before falling unconscious to the ground.

#34 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 14:28

Slowly trotting over on his steed Seraphim lowered the Point of his Tarragon Pike gently touching the dying elf.
Energy flowed from the Paladin through the pike.
Gradually the blood stopped flowing and wounds closed.
Moving backward Seraphim spun the Pike so that it rested on his shoulder point up.

"you shall not die this day." He replied.
Speaking to the group again Seraphim asked.
" I ask again, is they're anyone that requires sanctuary? If not i think that I and this noble elf lying here will take our leave."
And with that he allowed Zenobios to stand next to his steed.

#35 gothador_zenobios

gothador_zenobios
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 15:58

Zenobios feeling restored over looked the remaining people. A single tear rolled down his cheek at the sight of his many fallen comrades.

Mounting himself of the horse, Zenobios looks to boogie knight. "Come, will you not? This battle is not your own. Lest you wish to be killed by these two renegades I suggest you come with me."

Zenobios then looks to Seraphim. "Thank you sir, I will tell you all that transpired after we get to sanctuary."

#36 gothador_scythian

gothador_scythian
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 16:05

"Yes Boogie Knight. Run of with the elf and the man on the horsey. Leave the men to do the fighting" Byren mouths arrogantly as he admires his blade and begins to walk in the direction of the slightly injured Count Grim. Hoping he doesn't notice the pain that is evident in his leg.

#37 gothador_countgrim

gothador_countgrim
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 16:55

Simeon watches the elf mount the horse for a very short time,turning his
attention back to Byren.He sees Byen begin to walk in his direction.

He walks over to his whip slowly,hampered by his injuries,and picks it up.
Then he turns back to Byren while coiling the whip up ready to strike.

"Now you die"

#38 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2004 - 04:44

Seraphim backs away from the group as he speaks,
"Sir Knight... Boogie? Are you comming also...because if not, your blood is on your own head."

#39 gothador_boogieknigh

gothador_boogieknigh
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2004 - 16:24

BoogieKnight turns to Seraphim as he picks up his ax, "You take him away, a little aways is another guy who's pretty banged up. Grab him along the way."
BoogieKnight faces Byren, ax held high, "I will not surrender the Reaver to this scumbag."
Boogie marches toward Byren, "Just because I've lost my powers doesn't mean I've forgotted how to fight."

#40 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2004 - 17:22

"So be it"
Seraphim replied, as he heads towards the other fallen warrior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: