The Great Battle (open Role play)

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#41 gothador_boogieknigh

gothador_boogieknigh
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2004 - 13:14

BoogieKnight thows his ax at Byren and breaks into a sprint following his weapon. As the distance closes, Boogie leaps into the air. The ax strikes the abdomen, Boogie brings down an overhand punch. Byren is knocked back and Boogie grabs his ax and smashes the broad side against Byren's face. Boogie spins like a top as the flat side smashes against Byren's neck like Boogie was trying to hit a homer.
"I can take a beating, and I can dish one out too."

#42 gothador_aero

gothador_aero
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2004 - 04:16

Prince Aero stood as the medic healed the wound from the arrow. He barely even noticed the wound he was so flush from his encounter with the forest elves, until it was mentioned by one of the soldiers. To have captured 'The Archives of life' so early in the game was a major coup for the Ilythiiri..
"It is healed." spoke the elder drow.
Dismissing him with a wave Aero walked to the widow and looked out at the Hidden forest. It was beautiful in its never changing twilight, and he breathed deeply its air.
"Ahem...."
Turning around he was greeted by a soldier that he had waiting.
"Sir, Rumors are abounding that the Forest elves have fallen. The last attack on them appears to have been more than they could handle.
Aero frowned at the news
"Are we sure of this?
"Yes the Forest Elves are no more."
"Has there been word of Lord Zenobios? Is he dead?"
The Drow Soldier shifted uncomfortably.
"There has been no word of his state, dead or alive my prince."
"Send scouts out to scower the realms. If he is alive bring him to me, and if he is dead...bring me his head."

As the soldier left Aero turned back to the window, the beautiful twilight had taken on a decidedly ugly cast.
"This happened to quickly," he thought "the defeat of ones enemy should be a feast to savor. So there had to be something else going on. Zenobios was/is a wily adversary, and as long as he remained loose or alive he was a threat."

"Ahhh well," he moaned as he tied his Silver hair back into a ponytail.
"On to more personal matters."
Opening a pouch on him drew out a stone, it was round with carving on it that made it look like an eye. It had cost him 5000 gp, and would cost him 10,000 more, but it would be worth it. Legend has it that these types of stones held great power, the power of 'Sight', and if that was true that power would be his. Following the instructions given him Prince Aero had killed many demons. And now he placed the stone in their blood.

Suddenly strapping on his weapons and traveling cloak he strode out the door. The guards snapped to attention as he passed.
Pausing, He signaling one to come forward and instructed him to send a message to the Warlord AQelDroma informing him of the days events, and left the gates of Velkyn taur.
Moving through the Hidden Forest with purpose he quickly came upon a Warpgate. As he passed through it he felt his purse lighten, Strange he thought to himself that the Gates would exact a golden toll, one day he would have to study that to find out why. His mind refocused as Varo appeared in front of him through the warp.

Moving again as if possessed he traveled quickly to the Varo Dungeon, to a preplanned meeting with a woman who was supposed to give him the key to the power of sight.

Prince Aero slowed as he approached the meeting place. a woman sat in a shack watching as he neared.

"Aha.... All hail the conquering hero, the desolator of the forest elves." she said mockingly "Surely you are not afraid of a woman."
"It is a fool that runs blindly into the unknown" he replied "and i am not that..."
She chuckled slightly in a mock bow..."My apologies Prince Mirshann Del Aero lil kult'ressin, I shall not make that mistake again...please come in."

Prince Aero's eyes narrowed as she spoke his full name.
"And how is it you know of me?"
"I know many things of you and your family...But that is not why you are here, is it now?
"No. You know why i am here."
"So do you crave the power i can give?"
Handing her a pouch with 10,00gps she inspected it and placed it in her tattered robes.
"Who are you woman? What is your name?"
" Give me the Bloody Eye Stone." she directed ignoring his questions.
He Gave her the pouch filled with the blood of 5 Raknoc demons blood and she pulled it out and inspected it. Then she greedily drank the blood in the pouch, smacking and licking her lips when she finished.
"So you would know my name little Prince?" she said as she walked up to Aero.
Her breath smelled of the death. She then rubbed some of the blood left in the pouch on her fingers and moved her hand to Aero's face. At which he grabbed her wrist.
"What are you doing creature?"
"I am granting you power. Is that not what you wish?"
Prince Aero stared at the woman's face. She was neither ugly nor beautiful.
But something about her set his nerves on edge.
"A gift then before i start...she breathed.
The book you have 'The Archives of Life' the one that you captured from the Forest Elves, is but a copy...The original was hidden by Zenobios."
Releasing her wrist Aero gripped the handle of his sword.
"How do you know such things woman" he hissed.
Do not question how i know just be glad that i do. Oh and my name, it is Etharas."

And before he could say anything else, the woman gouged out his right eye, and dropped it to the floor. She then slammed the 'Bloody Eye Stone' into the gaping socket, laughing hysterically.

A stunned Prince Aero screamed, then fainted, as blood poured from the socket with the bloody eye stone in it.

When he awoke the shack was gone.

#43 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:54

The Temple was at least half a days walk on foot.
Seraphim looked up at the moon and sighed. Turning to the two riders on Czar He said " We should make camp for the night. It will give us time to rest, and then you could tell me the story concerning the carnage we left behind."
"Do you think that wise Sir Knight?" replied Zenobious, Looking about.
"I would rest much easier in the security of the Temple walls, There is an ill wind tonight."
Count Grim Replied with a grunt

Seraphim pulled his traveling cloak tighter "maybe your right..." And continued walking.

#44 gothador_aero

gothador_aero
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:11

Aero stumbled back to the hidden forest. The pain had ebbed, but his anger hadn’t. Rage filled his every fiber
How dare that cow lay a hand on me, he thought.
He suspected that something was different wrong, but couldn't put a finger on it until it was too late.
"Etharas," He thought to himself,
"That great sow of the Drow race, she who hobbles their glory."

Straightening himself at the approach of the guards. Aero walked past them without a word.
A sharp intake of air from one of them brought Prince Aero back to the moment.
"Pretty isn't it?" he said,
“No…I mean,â€

#45 kat25

kat25

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 08:28

The Great Bear Lord sniffs the morning air... and thinks 'The Humans, ahh haa!'. He allows the faintest grin to play across his proud muzzle.

>^..^<

#46 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 22:02

To urgency to complete her quest battled with the knowledge that she would need to become stronger. As she stood, she would be unable to battle the denizens of the Kingdom of Uth'ran where the priest of the Dark Elven Goddess stood in wait to grant gifts to those deemed 'worthy.' (See Kayla's chronicle).

She took her frustrations out on the creatures of the Dark Forest, for the battles there were challenging enough to test her wits and sharpen her skills. Her fang axe swung in graceful motion to bite against the wooden body of a tree golem, slicing a great spintering mass from it. Sap oozed from it's wounds, where a little blood seeped from scratches of her own.

Finally the great beast succombed to it's woods, falling to the mouldy carpet of brown leaves underfoot. Breathing heavily, Kayla allowed herself but a moment's respite before moving onwards.

A sense of deja vu overcame her as a twig stepped under the foot of someone or something behind her. Angered, as she assumed her annoying cousin had returned to shadow her to further his own ends, she turned to see a blade aimed at her chest. Where once red would drown out the soft brown of human eyes, now silver iced those blue of the elf she had become.

One silent moment stretched before them as certain was she that the man who wielded the knife had not expected her to turn. Perhaps he thought to stab her in the back before and steel whatever spoils she had upon her. He frowned and lunged with a sword held in his other hand, his movements still a touch uncertain. However Kayla was certain that her life was in question and parried with ease the halfhearted stroke.

A dance of steel ensued, where axe and sword met in the dark air before them. He was no stranger to his weapon, she mused as sweat glistened upon her brow, yet he seemed a little stiff as if unused to facing an unknown opponent in battle. With a feint and a wild swing that might have cost her with any other foe, she knocked the man out cold.

After inspecting his body, she could only conclude that he was just another mad man caught in the grip of the dark clouds that haunted this forest. But despite that warning bells rang in her head as if she was over looking something vital.

Leaving him where he lay, she returned to a small hidden elven forest to think things over.

Kayla

#47 gothador_leonardo

gothador_leonardo
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 18:26

Leonardo carried on laughing whilst in his masters presence. Once he reached the barracks things became slightly more serious. Leonardo was going to have fun removing the right eye of all of Etharas' chosen.
He needed a few scouts as he didnt require any of his warriors for this task, all he needed was the locations of the chosen, he could do the rest.

"I need some scouts to do a task for me, who will volunteer?" shouted Leonardo.

Many scouts stepped forward for the task. After choosing the scouts he wished to use, they set off from the hidden forest. The scouts rushed of into the trees in search of the chosen whilst Leonardo strolled slowly after them keeping his wits about him.

#48 gothador_scythian

gothador_scythian
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 21:19

Beeing caught off guard by the boogieknights attack, Byren quickly regained himself and rolled ontop on him, quickly driveing two Drow Daggers into each of his shoulders.

"If I can kill a god, do you really think you will be the slightist irritation?"

Byren rose to his feet, makeing sure to repeatedly kick the Knight as he lie bleeding on the ground. "You want the reaver? It's yours..."

Byren did a strange incantation on the blade useing some long forgotted Drow tounge then swiftly drove the blade deep into Boogieknights heart. Byren laughed as he watched the reaver desinigrate into nothing, whilst Boogie Knight was banashed to the spectrial realm.

"You claim to know of the origions of the reaver....find it and perhaps you will be able to figure out how to free yourself.."

Dissreguarding his other opponet, Byren left the scene of the battle searching for that Drow he had spied earlier. The leader of a great army of his kind...Byren would have a gift for this one...

#49 gothador_toulip

gothador_toulip
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 21:25

From where he sat meditateing in the dark realm a necromancer such as him called home, Xanthor raised his head as he heard a loud crackleing. There was a bright flash and a body, if it could really be called that in this place fell before him. Sevral life threatening wounds grew smaller as he cast a weak Light Healing on the body, waiting for him to come to.

#50 gothador_zenobios

gothador_zenobios
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 22:40

Zenobios taped Saraphim on the shoulder vioently on the shoulder, loudly mouthing the word "Look!" as he pointed to the tracks of an uncountable number of footsteps resembleing the ones that littered his ruined keep.

"We must follow them! Those ruthless bastards desimated an entire race of elves...leaveing me the scion of my people. There deaths cannot go unavenged!"

Zenobios tightened his grip around the hilt of his elven blade, his other hand caressing the scabbard of two elven kantanas. "One of them stole my fathers Isilwen blade... they must all die"

#51 gothador_aqeldroma

gothador_aqeldroma
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 22:51

The Warlord AQelDroma took it upon herself to gather a squad of Drow warriors to search for the one called Zenobios. She was the one who lead the army that destroyed his manson and killed each one of his followers. She never liked to leave a job unfinished.

Putting her hair into a bun, she put on her armour and took up her blade. Turning to her warriors, 5 of the best squad leaders and all around greatist warriors in their army, they left the keep and headed out of the secreat forest.

"Zenobios is without a doubt searching for us... so why don't we help him find us? Get off your worthless asses and rip every tree within 60 feet from their roots! Then, burn them all...and while your at it...be sure to ready a grave." A sick smile spread across AQelDromas face, exposeing her robust white fangs, makeing perfect contrast on her dark skin. Being a Vampiric Drow gave her certian advantages over the rest of the warriors. An advantage that has saves her life time and time again.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for, get to it before I kill the lot of you and do this myself!"

#52 gothador_countgrim

gothador_countgrim
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:53

As Simeon watches his foe walk away,he looks up at the stars.Using them
as his guide,he slowly walks along,re-entering the black of the forest.

He walks steadily until he comes to the location he was told of.A small cabin
lays before him,very rundown and partially covered in vines.He uneasily
walks to where the door obviously once stood,tearing the vines from his
path.

Inside the cabin he sees a set of stair leading below the ground.So,as he
was instructed by his employer,he descends them.Feelings of dread run
through his mind as he enters the hall below.Well well,you don't stuff like
this every day.

Upon entering the filthy hallway,he is met by a young Elven maiden carrying
a flamelit tourch.She quickly motions for him to follow.
As the two walk along,the walls slowly illuminate from the light of the tourch,
casting an errie shadow all about.Simeon is very worried by now."Where
the hell are we going?",he asks the woman.No response.

At the end of the hall they enter a large room.It appears to be entirely cut
from natural rock.Several more tourches hang from slots on the wall,giving
the room only the slightest bit of light.
In the middle of the room stands a table,made of some form of metal.It is
round and five large Demons sit there.

"What kept you?We have been waiting much longer than expected",booms
the voice of one.

"I was......delayed"

"Don't let it happen again.Now that you're here,you will be given your
mission.Bring us the five sacred items held by the Angel band that
lies south of here.But do not take them lightly,they are protected by an entire
army of Drows.But.......if you happen to succeed......you will be rewarded
greatly,and the destruction of the Angel race will soon follow."

"Let me make sure I understand you.......you want me to defeat an ENTIRE
army of Drows.......alone?"

"No,not alone.Sargtlin will accompany you."

"Sargtlin is here?"

Just then he sees something move from the corner.......

#53 gothador_vampz

gothador_vampz
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:58

Sargtlin's cloak blows in the wind as he stands waiting outside of a cabin that looks as if it has not been used for decades. As he moved forward the cabin door opened slowly allowing enterence.

A Eleven woman emerged from the cabin holding a torch as Sargtlin passed by the door with his head bent down acting as if woman had not been there.
Observeing the insides of the cabin, Sargtlin moved down the stairs before him leaveing the Elven woman behind.

The Elven woman ran behind him with a torch then spoke quietly
"Sir...Sir won't you be needing th.."

Before the Elven woman could finish what she was saying, Sargtlin had looked back at her revealing his blood red drow eyes then kept walking.

Watching Sargtlin continue to walk down the hall, the Elven woman nearly dropped the torch due to the fear riseing inside her.

Sargtlin moved through the darkness then came to a slowing pace as the hallway ended and he was now in a large room lit by tourches.

Five demons sat before him behind a large round table.
Sargtlin noticed the demon on the far right sat up slightly then spoke

"Greetings Sargtlin."
No responce came from Sargtlin.
"How was your trip?" the same demon asked.
Still no responce...

Sudden movement came from behind Sargtlin then a loud angry voice followed
"You dare disrespect your master!"

Looking slightly over his sholder, Sargtlin quickly observed a large demonic guard standing there with it's hand on it's blade.

"I am a slave of no master." Sargtlin said gently filling the room with a sudden feeling of surprise.

The Demonic Guard moved forward grabing Sargtlin by the sholder.
Shocked, the guard then fell to to it's knees as it's warm blood flowed from the many wounds in it's stomic and chest.

Sargtlin stood motionless with his hand still griping his dagger.

Laughter roared from one of the five demons as the guard fell onto it's face dieing in it's own pool of blood.

"Just as I expected." said one of the demons.

"Why am I here." Sargtlin demanded.

"You were selected to do a mission for us." the demon said agian.

"What is this mission you speak of demon." Sargtlin demanded once more.

"Maybe you should wait. You will not be completeing this mission alone Sargtlin, your partner will be with us very soon." said another demon from behind the round table.

Hearing footsteps and someone talking, Sargtlin moved to the corner into the shadows resting his hands on his daggers.

Shortly after a man walked out from the hallway followed by the Elven woman.

Sargtlin observed the man's armor, weapons and face.

Seeing red eyes so much like his own and the man's silver hair also so much like his own, Sargtlin knew who was now standing before him as his partner.

One of the Demons spoke to Simeon
"What kept you? We have been waiting much longer than expected."

"I was......delayed" replied Simeon.

Another Demon spoke shortly after..
"Don't let it happen again."
"Now that you're here,you will be given your mission. Bring us the five sacred items held by the Angel band that lies south of here.But do not take them lightly,they are protected by an entire army of Drows. But.......if you happen to succeed......you will be rewarded greatly,and the destruction of the Angel race will soon follow."

Sargtlin listened to what the demon had said and slightly smiled.
The angel race banashed from these plains....what a pleasure it will be helping their race become prisoners of hell itself.

Simeon then spoke
"Let me make sure I understand you.......you want me to defeat an ENTIRE army of Drows.......alone?"

"No,not alone. Sargtlin will accompany you." the demon replied.

"Sargtlin is here?" Simeon asked.

Sargtlin then walked slowly from the shadows to Simeon's side as the memorys of countless battles and bloodshead ran through his mind.

Sargtlin stared into Simeon's eyes reading any possible sign of remembering their partnership and victorious battles in the past.

Sargtlin then said to Simeon with his fingertips still rested on his daggers
"Long time...."

#54 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 15:41

Excellent Post!
Just remember there is no reset button for this thread.
Think your post through.
And read the other threads for background information.

#55 gothador_countgrim

gothador_countgrim
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:46

Simeon is startled by the unexpected movement and reaches for the handle
of his whip.He looks at the man for a minute before remembering him.

"Yes,too long.Good to see you again old friend."

Simeon extends his hand to the Drow.Noticing a glint of metal on his belt,he
looks closer.It appeared to be a knife,the blade twisted and cruel.Obviously
the work of Drow hands.Beside it rests a small bag which looks to contain
orbs of some kind.He sees the Drow's other hand resting on the handle
of the dagger.

"Paranoid?I suppose long life has that effect on people."

Another of the Demons speaks up."We're not paying you to stand and chat.
There are two horses waiting outside the cabin,just brought in.Get going."

#56 gothador_vampz

gothador_vampz
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:26

Sargtlin noticed Simeon had placed his hand on his whip.
Remembering how great the whip is and how well Simeon can use it, Sargtlin slid his hand over the handle of his dagger.

Simeon spoke
"Yes,too long. Good to see you again old friend."

Sargtlin did not respond but smiled slightly enough showing one of his sharpened drow teeth.

Watching Simeon move his hand forward, Sargtlin kept his on his dagger.

Shortly after Simeon said
"Paranoid? I suppose long life has that effect on people."

Sargtlin then stopped smileing and looked at Simeon's hand then back to him.

One Demon behind the round table spoke out

"We're not paying you to stand and chat. There are two horses waiting outside the cabin , just brought in. Get going."

Sargtlin overviewed the Demons one at a time looking for any sign of facial features behind their cloaks.
He then said

"Sorry to waste your oh so precious time demon."

He then looked at Simeon and winked then moved away from the table back into the hallway.

Sargtlin moved through the hallway and out at the cabin senseing Simeon following behind.

As they passed through the cabin door, two large horses stood waiting their arrivle.

Both horses jet black with glowing red eyes. The sattles strapped to their backs were covered with ancient demonic writeing.

Could these horses be...loyality?...but that would mean...

Simeon moved to the large muscler horse, which is the only horse out of the two to hold his weight.

Sargtlin moved to the smaller horse and griped onto the sattle.
He then pulled himself up onto the sattle with ease.

Noticeing his bow and many arrows already strapped to the side of the horse sattle, Simeon said

"Shall we?"

Sargtlin noded while connecting the drow cufflinks under his hood. He then grabed onto the sattle and jabed his ankle into the horses side.

Both horses jerked up bareing their hooves into the air then set off through the Dark Forest leaveing the cabin behind in darkness...

#57 gothador_scythian

gothador_scythian
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2004 - 15:19

Slightly relived that the annoyince of Count Grim had finally went away, Byren set out to search for the leader of the drow army. The smell of burning timber alerterd Byren to the presents of other drow not to far to the east.

After about ten minutes of walking Byren came across a manmade clearing, three drow pulling down a tree with chains and weakening it with a grand axe. Byren decided not to aproach them, a decision that would turn out for the best...

There was a great rythmatic crashing sound. From the dark of the forest about 3 tree golums came smashing and roaring into the clearing. The Drow drew their blades

In a bone chillingly raspy voice the largest golum screamed "Our Treeeeeeees, our beautiful treeeeees!! What haave you done"

With that, the largest golum pulls a flameing tree from the scorching pile and threw it like a javilen, seemingly crushing the female drow.

The Drow warriors shot hoards of flameing arrows into the wooden flesh of the tree golums. One of the other golums lay a hash backhand agenst two of the drow, sending them flying into and through whatever trees still stand.

While the Drow and the golums battled, Byren opened his cloak and pulled out 6 broken peices of a harshly aged blade. Reassembleing them, Byren began chanting once again in that strange drow tongue. The blade glew as the peices found eachother and glew white hot as the blade became one again.

Takeing up the Emperial Blade of his ancestor Asmodious, and ran into the battle feild. One of the golums, burning brightly fell to the ground as Byren's beautifully deadly blade slices right through it. A viscious hum tore through the battlefeild as his blade riped through the air.

The other two golums went down in simular fashion. Byren sheathed his blade on his back before going to see what happened to the young female drow

#58 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 14:29

One perhaps was simply the madness of the Dark Forest, she had supposed, two could even be considered nothing more than a coincidence, but three was simply suspicious.

The first and the second of the men to attack her were humans, the second had been harder to disarm than the first, though by stroke of luck she had managed it and had knocked him out cold. The third was a drow.

This battle raged on for at least an hour, until both were flagging and drenched in sweat, blood and mud. They now paced each other wearily, yet Kayla felt she was overlooking something once more in this unending fight as she had felt with the two prior. "Why?" she gasped in question.

"An eye for an eye," was the response before he leapt at her. She parried his blow, yet was still knocked to the ground. He could have killed me but he didn't... she realised. It seems both of us would prefer to keep the other alive...
Within her rose the abilities instilled by the Chaos Lord, sharpening her agility and dexterity tenfold. Her axe was but a shimmer in the air and she was but a blur to even the sharp sight of the drow warrior. He parried and defended against her as best he could, still confident however that he would not fall to her. But then she did the unexpected...

His head bounced along the floor, stopping at the base of a tree. She fell to her knees, the sensibilities of her Knighthood and elven blood tearing at her heart. Nanaea forgive me.

(Note although the Knighthood refrain from killing others, we will if we feel we have too.)

Kayla

#59 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2004 - 21:55

The wind blew fiercely through the Chaos lords hair,
as inhuman eyes scanned the land from a clift high above Gothador.

Using wierd, uncanny powers to pierce the darkness
and the great distances that covered the lands,
he watched the towns and hamlets.
Scar stood still and smiled as he felt the power of his new form,
It would serve him well.

The large Blackdragon at his side snorted as it waited.
Sensing his steeds impatience he spoke in soft tone's to it.
"Not yet, we must have patience. there is still much we must do to prepare, And when the time is right the oppurtunity will present itself."

Casting his mind outward he searched for his brothers in the darkness of Gothador's night.

#60 gothador_countgrim

gothador_countgrim
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2005 - 04:41

Two riders in black thunder across the thick forest.One stops suddenly,then
the other.

Simeon looks to his companion and speaks.

"Where do you think we should begin our search?We have traveled for
some time with no sign of and Angels."

"The tavern?It's only a ten minute ride from here."

"It's as good as anywhere.And I have a friend there who may know of them".

The horses rear again,and they gallop westward,to the tavern.

They slow in a small clearing.Before them stands a wooden structure.Both
riders dismount,lash their horses to the post outside and walk to the door.
It swings open and Sargtlin enters.......almost seeming to glide,making no
sound at all.His cloak follows him almost like it is a part of him.Only his blood
red eyes can be seen.
Behind him is Simeon.The floorboards creak as he walks,like some giant.
He looks around.Only a few people are in the room.No wonder this place
doesn't get much business.Doesn't look like it's been painted for ages.Or
any maintenance for that fact.It's just a rundown old logcutters cabin.
People watch them with fear in their eyes.They know who the men are
or atleast have heard of them.

Simeon strolls to the bar and strikes up a conversation with the bartender.

"I'm looking for Erol,is he here?"

The bartender walks to the back,then returns.Shortly after a tall slim man
steps out into the main bar.
He speaks,"You needed something Simeon?"

"Yeah,me and my friend are looking for a band of Angels,it's important.Have
you heard anything?"

"You'll keep this under your hat of course?"

"Of course"

"I've heard rumors of a Monostary,not supposed to be very far from here either.
I'm not sure where,don't even know if it exists.But you can look around if
you want."

"Thanks for the information,always appriciated"

With that Simeon turns to his pardner and grins,then heads for the door......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: