The vampires of stratos - the game :)

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 20:12

Could this be a deliberate attempt to literally pass attention away from herself and onto someone else?

In order to pass attention away from myself, wouldn't there have to be some attention on me first? :lol:

#22 gothador_sephidroth

gothador_sephidroth
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 20:12

Well, as has been pointed out before, we have practically nothing to go on - and unless one of the vamps is just downright stupid it will probably stay that way. But we have to lynch someone, and hope we don't get the wrong person too many times.

*gets out the pitchforks and lights the torches*

#23 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 20:35

im ok for butters to become mayor, not sure who to lynch. tis a bit suspicious that ayla would point her finger first, but as its been said, someone had too.

#24 gothador_tomtom

gothador_tomtom
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 20:54

Could this be a deliberate attempt to literally pass attention away from herself and onto someone else?

In order to pass attention away from myself, wouldn't there have to be some attention on me first? :lol:

I meant in a kind of pre-emptive way of course, to focus attention on someone else before it has a chance to focus on yourself. Perhaps I didn't make that too clear, lol

Well, it could be a strategy... :lol:

#25 gothador_darkdragon8

gothador_darkdragon8
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 21:36

I vote Butters for Mayor ( Surprise, surprise :roll: )

But as for who to lynch I say we might as well pull a name out of a hat.... :?

#26 gothador_sephidroth

gothador_sephidroth
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 22:42

That's 9 votes for Butters as mayor, enough to call it a win unless someone wants to change their vote real quick ...

As for the lynching ... 1 vote for Chaotix and 1 vote for Thoth so far, and that's it. I'm about to pop back over to the original thread and double check how this works, but I believe everyone is required to cast a vote for somebody, even if we have no clear evidence. That's the whole point of the game, trying to figure out who the vampires are! If we guess wrong too many times, then we lose. So, read over what everyone has posted here, see if what anyone has said seems "suspicious", or maybe pick out someone who hasn't posted anything yet (that could be suspicious as well!), or just pick a name out of a hat. But everyone has to vote for somebody.

Edit - yup, just checked, here's a copy so ya don't have to go digging through the other thread.

:arrow: The villagers decide they want to see blood and vote for someone to lynch. This is done democratically, everyone just points a finger (posts a name) and gives a reason. The moment someone gets over 50% of the possible votes against him the voting ends. Otherwise the victim is the one with the most votes when everyone has casted their vote. In case
of a tie the mayor must decide which of the tied persons to lynch.
As long as the voting is not closed people may change their mind.

I'm gonna point my finger at ... Ayla! Because she tried to put forward the idea to lynch me!

#27 gothador_darkdragon8

gothador_darkdragon8
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 23:00

Since we're needing to vote on who to lynch I'll vote for......umm....

*Start going "Ennie Mennie Minne Mo"*

Thoth

Sorry mate, nothing personal but someone needs lynching. Hope you understand. :wink:

#28 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 23:13

Yay! Im the mayor. I am allowed to vote for myself? :P

I'll read over the thread and see who needs lynching. :D

#29 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 23:39

It's not too late for me to change my vote there Seph!

#30 gothador_sephidroth

gothador_sephidroth
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 00:13

It's not too late for me to change my vote there Seph!

Not to late for me to change mine either, if you see anything that makes you think you know who one of the vampires is. In the meantime, no one else is voting for ya, I wouldn't worry about it.

#31 gothador_purgatorix

gothador_purgatorix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 00:40

Well, Butters, if you think you can do the job, I'll vote for you.

Although, even though we know she's not a vampire... there's still the off chance she might be the witch doctor... :o

As for lynching... well, I don't know any of you well enough to want you hung... yet. I'll need some more time to decide.

#32 gothador_sephidroth

gothador_sephidroth
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 00:46

Well, Butters, if you think you can do the job, I'll vote for you.

Although, even though we know she's not a vampire... there's still the off chance she might be the witch doctor... :o

As for lynching... well, I don't know any of you well enough to want you hung... yet. I'll need some more time to decide.

Even is she is, the witch doctor is still on the "good guy" team, just like the warlord, seer, cupid, and the angel. Basically, they are all villagers with a bonus, while the vampires form the "bad guy" team that we need to get rid of.

#33 Lilitu

Lilitu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:22

Tehehe.. cupid is a bunny...

Could it be maybe Butters is a vampire and the vamps wanted to attack one of their own secretly knowing (or bribing) the witchdoctor to use his pot? <_< >_> <_< Special brownies!!

Yeeeah... I'll vote for Butters too!

mmmmm butter!

Buttered toast! Gravy! Chickens!

Could we maybe have a seperate thread for the RPGness since this one is being cluttered up by usless debates? :wink:

#34 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:32

Tehehe.. cupid is a bunny...

Could it be maybe Butters is a vampire and the vamps wanted to attack one of their own secretly knowing (or bribing) the witchdoctor to use his pot? <_< >_> <_< Special brownies!!

lol, i was thinking the same thing earlier. like what if the two people cupid chose were a vamp and the witchdoctor. though i think it more likely that butters us the witchdoctor, since they used the potion so early in the game, now whos gonna save me damnit!

#35 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:46

Or Butters could just be in really good with the witchdoctor. :?:

#36 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:54

I can have someone second that I'm not a vamp :P

I've just sort of been watching lately, but either that person hasn't posted or someone's a darn good poster :)

#37 gothador_purgatorix

gothador_purgatorix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:02

I've just sort of been watching lately, but either that person hasn't posted or someone's a darn good poster :)

Urm... huh? :?

#38 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:08

Lol I can always get someone to back me up that I'm not a vamp :P

Sorry, I know that came out weird.

#39 gothador_purgatorix

gothador_purgatorix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:33

Lol I can always get someone to back me up that I'm not a vamp :P

Sorry, I know that came out weird.

No, I meant 'huh' to the second part... the first sentence I understood. How can someone be a good poster if they haven't posted?

>.> <.< *shifty eyes*

And why would someone back you up that your not a vamp? Who here knows you well enough to say so?

*is slowly getting paranoid*

#40 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:42

That's 9 votes for Butters as mayor, enough to call it a win unless someone wants to change their vote real quick ...

As for the lynching ... 1 vote for Chaotix and 1 vote for Thoth so far, and that's it.

But I think as she nominate ya...u count as a vote too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: