Aroshika The Village of the damned.

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:33

A small Village lays in the center of tall red wood forest. There are no sounds of animals, and no movement can be seen. All people are locked away in there homes. All buildings are in ruins, and have vines with thorns growing on them. The cold wind howls at the small village, and death is in the air. It sends its gageing sent throughout the Village, and into the woods. The sun has long sence died behind the mountains that send a forboding shadow over the land. It looms like the grim reapers hand.

#2 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:35

A young angel maiden sits colecting flowers. She looks around her home behind her covering her, and her small garden in shadows. Her wings wrap around her, as the wind picks up. Her deep gold eyes stare at the dieing rose before her, and her long raven hair gently sways with the wind. White garments tatered a bit by the harsh wind flow from her body.

#3 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2005 - 02:23

Rollina glance up at the sky worriedly. Her heart pounding in her chest, as the sky is filled with dark flying creatures of all kind. She looks at them fear in her eyes. Standing up quickly she runs into the small cottage, and baricades the door. She listens through the door, as one of the creatures speak.

Creature Leader: "Kill everyone in the village let no one live. Let the earth turn crimson with innocent blood."

She could hear the other creatures cheering. Then there was silence, as the leader shriked.

Creature leader: There is angels here find the few, and bring them to me to kill."

She gasped, and backed away from the door. Just as one of the creatures started to pound on the door breaking it slowly. Rollina gasped, and folded her wings around her tightly. Her raven hair flowing behind her, as she ran to a secret door under the rug, and opened it. She slowly lowered her self into the hole, and closed the door. Useing her magic she moved the rug back in place. Just as she had the door exploded open.

Two lizard like creatures walked in looking around. They snarl, and sniff the air. They started speaking to one another.

Lizard 1: "A female angel was here where did she go? She couldnt have gotten away."

The other sniffed the floor, and yelled.

Lizard 2: "She is down under the floor. No where for her to go. Ill stand gaurd you get the boss."

Lizard 1: "Sure she cant go anywhere. What a pathetic atempt to escape."

Rollina gasped hearing this. She looked around for something anything to use as a weapon. Failing to find anything she sat down crying hard into her wings. Awaiting her fate, as one of them left to get the leader.

#4 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:48

shrouded in a dark green cloak, mamori wonders through the forest, and enchanted look upon his face. a glimps of red catches his eye. bending down he smiles happily, removing a small red flowing from the earth, roots and all.

"bought time i found one of these, can finally finnish work on that new spell." the nogitune beamed, placing the flower in a satchel which hung under his cloak.

his light-heartedness would not last long however, as he heard screeching not far away

with ghostly footfalls, the young magician soon finds himself upon a seemingly abandoned village, save these odd creatures.

"Kill everyone in the village let no one live. Let the earth turn crimson with innocent blood. There is angels here find the few, and bring them to me to kill."

"angels?" mamori ponders, "what would an angel be doing in a place like this? ...regardless, i can not let them simply kill as they like."

with a single leap, mamori lands in the middle of the village, gaining the attention of most of the creatures.

"if you wish to draw blood, why not try to seperate some from me..."

#5 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2005 - 20:56

The lizard souldiers move slowly towards him hissing. There leader lets out a war cry, and steeps forward, as one of his men run up, and hiss something in his ear that makes the leader smirk darkly.

Creature leader: "Well well well what have we here a hero stands up for these cowering people, and an angel is trapt in one of the houses."

He laughs darkly, and slowly walks towards the man before him. His eyes look as if they could perise anyones soul.

Creature leader:"Why do you want to protect them boy."

Mean while Rollina listens to what is happening out side her heart raceing. She countinues to look around the underground room for anything that could help her crying wasnt going to help, and she knew that. The lizard that was standing gaurd abouve her laughed darkly, and kicked the floor boards a little causeing dust to fall on her. She coughs softly, and it mocks her.

Lizard 2:"Awe is the poor angel girl sick, and crying soon you will be dead girl."

The other Lizard ran into the small cottage, and was gasping for breath it hissed out.

Lizard 1:"The boss is going to fight a strange guy that showed up. Grabe the female angel, and bring her out here now."

Lizard 2 Laughed, and kicked the hidden trapt door open sending light into the small room. Rollina covered her eyes, as she heared the two Lizard men climbing down the stairs to the small room. When her eyes adjusted she saw rope in there clawed hands. They grabed her, and bound her arms, and leggs picking her up, and tosseing her over there shoulders wiggling in her binds. Makeing both lizard men laugh, and drag her out. They tossed her to the ground hard knocking the wind out of her, and snapping the bones in her wings with the force. She lets out a whimper of pain makeing them laugh darkly. The creature leader looks behind him at the angel on the ground laughing then turns to the man infront of him.

Creature leader:"Are you willing to try to save the ones we have not killed yet?"

He then charged at the man in front of him razer sharp claws extended. His eye flareing with hate in them.

#6 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:54

the large lizard creature charged at mamori, his razer sharp claws extended.
with a smirk on his face, mamori raised on arm into the air. just before the creature's leader was able to touch him, a fierce cyclone of wind formed around the nogitsune, throwing the lizard to the side, and into one of the soldiers.

"far to slow, reptile..."

lowerign his hand, mamori forms an orb of blue light, ice crystals aparently forming within it.

#7 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:36

The leader of The creatures hissed, and tryed standing up after the man had knocked him into one of his own men. He looked up at The man, and gasped seeing the orb. It hissed out.

Creature leader:"You are not normal are you? I will still kill you then that angel will die over there."

It hissed, and charged again, as rollina watched this from her view point on the ground tied. All of the Lizards in the army watched this fight with extrem entrest.

#8 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:44

his previous grin replaced with a frown, mamori jumps back as the creature makes another attempt to kill him.

"id really rather avoid killing you in front of a female, and an angel one at that..." mamori narrowlly dodges another another strike, "but it seems you leave me now choice in the matter"

witha final leap back, the young magician sends a single shard of ice at the lizard creature, the large icy crystal piercing it's skull just above the left eye.

#9 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2005 - 15:24

The creature leader howls in pain colapseing to the ground it dies stareing at the man. the other lizard soldiers screech, and charge at him wanting revenge for their leader. Rollina looks up at the man, and yells out.

"Watch out."

One of the lizard souldiers that did not charge at the man gaurds Rollina to make sure she does not get away.

#10 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 22:09

with a burst of light, several ice shards are sent at the lizards, killing several of them.
"and as for the rest of you.."
throwing his cloak to the ground, mamori charges toward them, whevever his hand pases over their scaley flesh, the skin is severd but some starnge force which seems to cling to the nogitsune's hand. it is not long before only the creature which guards the captive angel remains alive.

#11 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2005 - 23:27

The creature gaurding Rollina hisses, and steeps back, and runs away leaveing the Angel laying there. She looks up at the hero who had saved her. She smiles softly.

"Thank you for saveing me."

Her voice low as a whisper. She looks around at the remains of her old home, and tears flow down her face.

#12 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:32

sighing, mamori helps the angel up from the ground, then finding his cloak, raps it around her.

"so tell me little one, what is an angel doing in a place like this? and perhaps you could enlighten me as to what exaclty those creatures where, as I have yet to encounter any as those...at least not from these lands that is."

#13 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:57

*She looks up at the man trying to calm her self.* This was my home I lived here for a little while. They where the Eroshi clan, and not from here. I fear there will be more comeing. They have very bad tempers, and grudges will never die with them. They hate angels with a passtion, and love to hunt angels for fun. *She quevers in fear, and gulps.* They kill angels for fun, and burn villages as well. They only recently showed up around this area. I think they are trying to expand there territories. *She looks up at him, and then looks around trying to sence any life.* They succeded in killing off the whole village. *tears flow down her face.*

#14 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 07:33

"we should get moving then, before more come to investigate."

removing a s pouch from his satchel, mamori pours a fine blue poweder in a circle around them. Placing his right arm around teh female angel, he conjurs a blue flame which he uses to ignite the powder, enveloping them in blue light. when the light had subsided, they found themselves before a large temple, a blue dragon evident upon a banner at it's entrance.

"welcome to my home away from home, and the temple of the enchanted firecircle." mamori smiled.

#15 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2006 - 23:41

Rollina looked down. then looked back up smileing a sad smile. "thank you my friend for saveing me I am in your debt. I hope that we can be good friends."

#16 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:28

Open roleplay?

#17 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:59

Open roleplay?

i believe so ;)

#18 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2006 - 17:12

yes anyone can join.

#19 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:43

Chao walked into the village munching an apple. It was an unsettling place to say the least, but it would have to do for the night. "Anyone there?" he called out, but got no response.

Shrugging he knocked on the door to the nearest house before entering. No one appeared to be home. There was a layer of dust that had settled on the floor confirming his suspicions. However, things like this weren't rare. Often these villages went under for one reason or another. Anyways, it beat sleeping under a tree for the night.

Walking upstairs he plopped down in a bed and in a moment was asleep. Unbeknownst to him, there were eyes watching the small cottage through the darkness.

#20 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2006 - 20:16

More lizard like creatures where comeing towards the village to find out what had happened to there comrades. They slowly started to sneak towards the house. They watched as the young man walk inside, and snikered to them selves. Slowly they started to move in for the kill. They wanted to distroy any parts of the village left, and anyone who may be alive. there fangs dripping with salivea. They slowly opened the door to the small house, and started to look for the man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: