Aroshika The Village of the damned.

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:01

OOC: I'm playing as a kindred elf fyi :)

Chao woke to sounds downstairs. Listening for a moment he saw a small figure dart past his window. Damn squirrels he thought before he rolled over and went back to sleep.

#22 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 15:17

*sitting in his office/workspace he tidys up some bandages and healing salves,then decides to take a walk around the enchated fire circles temple he has been so graciously allowed to come study at,he notices a small angel girls and her wings is pointed at a odd angle,walking up behind her he clears his throat and says "excuse me miss it seems you may need my services,i am right down the hall and think i could fix your wing up quite nicley" he begins walking towards his office naming to himself item he may need to help this young girl...

#23 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 20:00

The lizard like creatures walk up the stairs trying to be quite. The creep to were the young kidred elf was sleeping weapons ready to kill him. They let out a cry before trying to slam there weapons of clubs, and swords at him.

#24 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 20:03

*sitting in his office/workspace he tidys up some bandages and healing salves,then decides to take a walk around the enchated fire circles temple he has been so graciously allowed to come study at,he notices a small angel girls and her wings is pointed at a odd angle,walking up behind her he clears his throat and says "excuse me miss it seems you may need my services,i am right down the hall and think i could fix your wing up quite nicley" he begins walking towards his office naming to himself item he may need to help this young girl...

Rollina nodded her head. She had forgoten about her broken wings. She smiled softly, and turned towards mamori bowing softly. "I will be back after I get my wings tended to I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused you." She then runs towards where she had seen the doctor going, and enters his office.

#25 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:05

The lizard like creatures walk up the stairs trying to be quite. The creep to were the young kidred elf was sleeping weapons ready to kill him. They let out a cry before trying to slam there weapons of clubs, and swords at him.

Chao rolled over where he had been grasping his forged doom blade. "Lizards huh?" I don't even need my scythe to take care of you. The first one came charging at him and was impaled on his blade.

Two more rushed him, but a sideslash rent them in half. But more and more began to pour into the room. Alone they were weak, but they might overpower him with strength of numbers.

"I think it's time to take my leave of this place," he said bowing and he jumped out the nearby window and landed on the pavement outside where he disappeared into the shadows cape wrapped around him.

#26 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:26

*turns around as the young angel enters his office*
"hello again,im glad you came to be mended,but first i need to ask some questions
first-how did your wing get hurt like that
second-how did you come to be in this place? your skin is of a different tone than the others who stay here
and lastly-why arent you with others of your kind?

*begins gather a assortment of medicenial items that may help*
i cant fix your wing until i know how it was broken*

#27 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2006 - 20:08

Chao rolled over where he had been grasping his forged doom blade. "Lizards huh?" I don't even need my scythe to take care of you. The first one came charging at him and was impaled on his blade.

Two more rushed him, but a sideslash rent them in half. But more and more began to pour into the room. Alone they were weak, but they might overpower him with strength of numbers.

"I think it's time to take my leave of this place," he said bowing and he jumped out the nearby window and landed on the pavement outside where he disappeared into the shadows cape wrapped around him.

The lizards ran out of the home, or followed the young kindred elf, but lost him in the darkness. They started to curse at each other, and then sniffed the air for his scent.

#28 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2006 - 20:16

*turns around as the young angel enters his office*
"hello again,im glad you came to be mended,but first i need to ask some questions
first-how did your wing get hurt like that
second-how did you come to be in this place? your skin is of a different tone than the others who stay here
and lastly-why arent you with others of your kind?

*begins gather a assortment of medicenial items that may help*
i cant fix your wing until i know how it was broken*

She looks down, as tears fill her deep gold eyes.

"I was staying in a village to try, and help out because the village is poor. We where attacked, and I was tied up, and thrown onto the ground, and my wings snapped. It was a clann that took the lives of so many villagers it was the Eroshi clan. They hate angels so it is my fault that so many died. I was saved by a verry powerful man named mamori. he brought me here. "

Tears began to fall down her face. as she fell to her knees sobbing.

"Its my fault all of it is."

#29 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2006 - 04:25

The lizards ran out of the home, or followed the young kindred elf, but lost him in the darkness. They started to curse at each other, and then sniffed the air for his scent.

He could sense the lizards nearing him. Hm, what to do. Well he wasn't going to get any sleep this way, might as well get some exercise tonight.

Rounding back he found a small stream. Trekking his way to the other shore he left prints all over the riverbank and then headed forward. A few hundred yards later he climbed up a tree. Now this was the difficult part. Hopping from tree to tree he made his way back to the river and walked downstream a bit then back towards the village. There was something about that small town that intrigued him and he wasn't about to go anywhere until he received some answers.

#30 gothador_shadar

gothador_shadar
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2006 - 19:32

Shadar sat in his office at D.I. headquarters with a pile of paperwork almost as tall as he was. He hated paperwork, prefering the joy of the hunt himself.

A messenger arrives at HQ, a lizard like creature with wings, who enters the building and through into Shadars office.

"Ahhhh" he says "How does things go with the Eroshi Clan?"

The lizard creature replies "Not so good given the circumstances"

"How not so good?"

"One angel was rescued from her fate, by a male who threw ice. That one killed many of us. When the night came upon us, the village was visited by another male, who looked similar to you, same ears, well we attacked him but he disappeared on us. We are working hard to secure the area before we move to the next village."

Shadar smiled "I am glad you have gotten things under control" suddenly getting up and gripping the lizard creatures throat " I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH IMCOMPETENCE AGAIN DO YOU HEAR?"

"but, but...."

"WHAT OF THOSE CHASING THE ELF?"

"We haven't heard back from them as yet.."

"THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD, like you are."

Shadar grips the lizards throat tighter and says "burn" and the lizard creature begins to catch fire. The flames grow bigger as the lizards screams get louder. Shadar leaves his office for Aroshika...

#31 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:37

Chao reached the outskirts of the village and went silent listening. Hearing a pair of footsteps approach he huddled down in the bushes. As the lizards passed daggers flew from his fingertips and skewered the lizards. Dragging them into the bushes he continued on into the village.

#32 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 14:51

She looks down, as tears fill her deep gold eyes.

"I was staying in a village to try, and help out because the village is poor. We where attacked, and I was tied up, and thrown onto the ground, and my wings snapped. It was a clann that took the lives of so many villagers it was the Eroshi clan. They hate angels so it is my fault that so many died. I was saved by a verry powerful man named mamori. he brought me here. "

Tears began to fall down her face. as she fell to her knees sobbing.

"Its my fault all of it is."

no no its not your fault those foul beasts would have attacked the village wether you were there or not you were just a bonus for being there
now i think i have what i can to heal you up nicely
*grabs a splint and braces the wing in place*
"i hope that doesnt hurt"
applys a salve and some bandages to help stop and infection
*smiles warmly*
"now...look into my eyes and tell you what you see there"

#33 gothador_shadar

gothador_shadar
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 17:50

He loved the smell of death, it attracted him like a magnet, and as he approached the village, the smell of death grew stronger.

He entered the village and looked around. The Lizards had indeed destroyed the population, save for the angel that escaped. The others were outsiders, that he hadn't considered would go near a village like this one.

He could feel the eyes watching him as he moved along the road through the village.

He saw a very slight movement in a bush and he hurls a fireball at it and watched as 2 lizards come flying out the explosion.

Still he felt the eyes watching his every move, and he sends fireballs flying in all directions. "Come out, come out wherever you are."

#34 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 18:56

no no its not your fault those foul beasts would have attacked the village wether you were there or not you were just a bonus for being there
now i think i have what i can to heal you up nicely
*grabs a splint and braces the wing in place*
"i hope that doesnt hurt"
applys a salve and some bandages to help stop and infection
*smiles warmly*
"now...look into my eyes and tell you what you see there"

She looked up at him tears still in her eyes. She winced, as he fixed her wings, and smiled softly. "Thank you."
She did as he said, and looked into his eyes. Her eyes grew wider with what she saw. "I see you have a pure heart, and many secrets you can hide from even an angel my friend." She smiled softly, and looked away. "You also can tell if someone speacks the truth, and also you look to the bright side of things, and try to help people. I thank you for helping me."

#35 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 23:28

*out of the RP*
i like your writing rollina :D

#36 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2006 - 18:57

*out of the RP*
i like your writing rollina :D

Thanks

#37 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:18

He loved the smell of death, it attracted him like a magnet, and as he approached the village, the smell of death grew stronger.

He entered the village and looked around. The Lizards had indeed destroyed the population, save for the angel that escaped. The others were outsiders, that he hadn't considered would go near a village like this one.

He could feel the eyes watching him as he moved along the road through the village.

He saw a very slight movement in a bush and he hurls a fireball at it and watched as 2 lizards come flying out the explosion.

Still he felt the eyes watching his every move, and he sends fireballs flying in all directions. "Come out, come out wherever you are."

Chao laughed to himself, a fellow elf. This should be interesting. However, the kindred made one mistake, he had shown himself while the rogue still remained hidden.

Time to test him, he thought. Drawing three daggers from his bandolier he threw them straight at the elf's head.

#38 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:47

Rollina looked at Zeddicus the man she knew had to be a doctor for a moment almost lost in thought. Her eyes seem to focus on him, as if there was something strange. "Doctor you have a strange aura, but I can not place it. Strange Im makeing no sence now." She smiled softly and sat in a chair her mind clutered in thought.

#39 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2006 - 15:54

Rollina looked at Zeddicus the man she knew had to be a doctor for a moment almost lost in thought. Her eyes seem to focus on him, as if there was something strange. "Doctor you have a strange aura, but I can not place it. Strange Im makeing no sence now." She smiled softly and sat in a chair her mind clutered in thought.

*looking unsure for a moment he contemplates what to do*
"young angel be calm no you have been through a lot and need your rest
i suggest a warm bath to help your body feel better and some sleep for
your mind, if you cannot sleep i have some herabs that will help you rest better"

*he then proceeds to lead her out of his office and to a spare bedroom drawing a bath for her and adding some ain numbing herbs he motions for her to bathe and then leaves her be.

#40 gothador_shadar

gothador_shadar
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2006 - 18:06

Chao laughed to himself, a fellow elf. This should be interesting. However, the kindred made one mistake, he had shown himself while the rogue still remained hidden.

Time to test him, he thought. Drawing three daggers from his bandolier he threw them straight at the elf's head.

He senses movement in the bushes around him, and he hears the whistle of something flying through the air towards him. Nimbly he dodges out the way and watches as 3 daggers fly by his head.

He immediately sends fireballs in the direction from which the daggers were thrown. He quickly throws a few fireballs at the buildings and enters shadows.

He exits shadows in a clearing on the side of the mountain, where he watches all the small fires he started grow, until the village and the trees surrounding the village are one big inferno.

"Beautiful" he chuckles to himself, before using his warp flux skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: