113 replies to this topic

#41 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2006 - 18:31

*looking unsure for a moment he contemplates what to do*
"young angel be calm no you have been through a lot and need your rest
i suggest a warm bath to help your body feel better and some sleep for
your mind, if you cannot sleep i have some herabs that will help you rest better"

*he then proceeds to lead her out of his office and to a spare bedroom drawing a bath for her and adding some ain numbing herbs he motions for her to bathe and then leaves her be.

She nods her head, and sighs softly at his words. "You are right I am sorry." After he had left the room she quickly undressed, and bathe her self. After she was finished she dressed, and layed down on the bed falling asleep almost instantly. Her body completly exhausted yet her mind continued to wander even after she was asleep. Her thoughts full o why she had senced that comeing from the doctor. Maybe it was her imagination she thought, as her subconsious finaly left, and she was completly asleep.

#42 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:09

Chao watched the village burn. Something was amiss here. Why was there an elf, and why were all those lizards here. Dammit, I'm not going to be content until I figure this out am I?

Sighing he brought forth a vial. Tiny little ice crystals were formed on its surface. Uncorking it he tossed it into the spreading flames. Instantly a layer of ice started to spread over the village combatting the flames.

What a waste, this better be sort of exciting Trudging forward he went to find what other mysteries the village held.

#43 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 01:41

Deep under the earth in a cavern located under the village a jewled ideal lays stareing at the heavens. A Holy ward around it were evil, or unpure of heart may not enter. As the village was burning, and the kindred elf froze the flame. The idea was untuched by the flames, and explosions. The door hiden from view of others. Tear drops falling from the ideals eyes turn to jewles, and suround it. A sleeping beast with eyes of fire, and a body as black as night awakens though. Disapearing from its resting place, and soars over the village. Blending with the shadows them selves the beast watches everyone, and every thing. Its eyes two pure flames of fire. Its coat as black as death it's self. The beast upon looking at the distruction left behind gives a cry of anger. spreading its wings further in the air. It soars higher in the sky silent, and deadly. It spots the kindred elf who froze the flames, and watches him carefully. Peering into his soul finding that he did not cause the pain, and death before the beast. It soars higher looking for the one who killed the innocent. It ravages, and devoures those of the lizards left alive blood dripping from its mouth. Only a few escapeing that ran. the beast makes sure not to show it's self to the kindred elf, but watches him more.

((Thought it would spice things up lol))

#44 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:47

As the village froze over Chao felt the hair standing up on the back of his neck, but he could see nothing. Must have just been my imagination.

Walking through what was left of the village he stayed on his guard, yet he found no traces of any of the lizards that had before infested this town. As he past a house it caught his attention. Something was in there and he intended to find out what. Entering through the door he glanced around the house.

At first glance it seemed an ordinary domicile, but something was different. Crouching over he knocked on the floor and it gave off a hollow sound. Magic's not really my thing but I think I can handle a little wooden floor. Casting a small fireball he burned through the floor... and was stopped by a solid wall of platinum.

The plot thickens... sitting on the floor he contemplated.

#45 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:38

The creature see's him enter into one of the homes that the chamber was built over, and lands on the roof. peering inside from one of the windows makeing sure not to be seen. It lets out a low hiss watching to make sure that the kindred elf does not find his way in to the beasts home in witch he gaurds.

#46 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:07

There it was again. The hairs on the back of his neck standing up. Without a second thought he stood and walked out the door until the feeling went away. Backtracking through the village he tried another house. There was the distinct feeling of magic crackling in the air here.

He followed the scent of the magic back to the fireplace. Casting a tiny fireball into the apature the flames burned a bright green and he heard a click in the nearby wall.

Walking through the newly opened doorway he entered a long stone hallway. There was no discernable light but his eyes quickly adjusted as he started forward.

#47 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:41

The room was dark with a bright white light fluttering the ideal standing arms stretched wide towards the heavens, and gems flowing like tears to the ground. The ideal was of an angel, and had chains wraped around her body. It was made of pure gold with emerald eyes, black diamons, and white. Rubies, and sahpires, but a peice was missing in the center of the ideal where the heart is supposed to be was hallow, and empty, but a heart beat could be heared. The creature that had been watching the kindred elf screched knowing part of the secret was revealed, and its home seen. It disapeared, and reapeared before the kindred elf hissing loudly. It's body huge, and masive its muscles tense. Fire for its eyes glare at the elf with malice. It opens it's mouth revealing sharp fangs with dryed blood on them. Its main, and tail darker then its body, and its wings flared each feather scaled, and masive in size. It walked infront of the ideal protectively, and nuzzled one of the angels hands. A bright light shot forth from the beasts body, and surounded the ideal, and it's self. It was a death pegasus breed to kill all those who come near it. Its coat reflected this, and a burnt marking singed in it's flesh showed it was owned. The mark was of a star, and a moon woven together with a rose. the same mark that was on the ideal on her right shoulder. It stared at the kindred elf wanting to see what he would do.

#48 gothador_shadar

gothador_shadar
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2006 - 15:48

He enters his office at D.I. and he sits in his chair. He looks at the wall thoughtfully for a while.
He pulls out an old bundle of papers. He reads through them page by page. Once he is finished reading he reaches for a new sheet of parchment, ink and a quill and begins to write.

"Continuing the journal of Shadar J'Vlad Logoth...

It has been some years since my last entry, so long infact that the ink begins to fade on some pages.
My revenge on the village of Aroshika is complete, the population destroyed. This revenge has been twenty years in the planning, twenty long years since the villagers burned my beloved to death on an unproven charge of witchcraft , while I was forced to watch helplessly.
I was human, weak, powerless to save my beloved, and I had a baby son to try and raise on my own as well. I left swearing I would seek vengeance on those who had killed the mother of my son.
I travelled with my son Tyr to a village about 20 leagues away to the North, where I was able to earn enough to keep us housed and fed.
The years passed and I watched Tyr grow. I remember smiling as I watched him and the other kids playing with wooden swords. By the time he was 12 years old he was nearly as tall as I am, and he was taken on as an apprentice by the local blacksmith.
Not long after that, Tyr held a real sword for the first time and showed a natural skill. The master blacksmith trained him well in the art of fighting with swords.
One evening a group of fur traders passed through the village, each had their own story to tell, but one such story was of a kingdom filled with magic and wonder, where great warriors, and great sorcerers lived . The story of the magical kingdom aroused my curiosity, and I made preparations to depart in search of this kingdom. The master blacksmith agreed to look after Tyr until he would come of age or until I returned .
It was some months of searching I found the Kingdom of Gothador with all its wonders . I quested long and hard. I became an elf and I learned their ways, their arts and their skills and powers, all which I knew would help in my plans.
On a short respite from my training, I travelled away to the North . I happened upon a strange place where there were small flying lizards. They called themselves the Eroshi Clan, and were a band of robbers, hunters and warriors. The longer I spent with them, the bigger the idea grew in my head of them being instrumental in my revenge. I helped them fight their battles and I gained their trust . But my heart longed to return to gothador, so I made my farewell to them . Upon my return to Gothador I resumed my training and grew stronger. I learned the power of shadows and found I was able to move much faster. I learned that my son Tyr was also in these realms and had grown into a powerful warrior.
My powers grew stronger and I finally attained my long dreamed of goal, that of becoming a Kindred Elf, the highest achievement an Elf can reach. I gained the warp flux skill, an ability that allows me to teleport to another area without the use of these strange warp gates that these areas have. With this knowlege I returned to the Eroshi Clan, to find their leader had been unwell, and had died. They had seen my skills in the previous battles, and they knew I had the knowlege to lead them into future battles as they looked to expand their territorys.
I led them on the path to Aroshika, destroying every village we came across. Finally Aroshika would fall, and my vengance would be complete.
My bloodlust however has not been, and may never be sated.
The need to kill goes on... "

He re-reads what he has written and smiles slightly, then places the parchment at the bottom of the batch of papers.

#49 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:14

Chao stopped at the end of the tunnel as he encountered the winged horse. His eyes first reached the pedastal with the glowing idol situated on top of it. It was so beautiful and yet at the same time held an incredible sense of sorrow. Tragically beautiful was the word he would use to describe it.

His attention moeved back to the creature guarding the statue. It had not yet moved since he entered the room, but he did not know whether it was because it was studying him or because he did not present a danger to the creaturte yet. Staring at it he did not react or even reach for his weapons. He merely sat on the ground and watched the winged beast with an intent stare. Man and beast sat looking at each other waiting for the other to make the first move.

#50 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2006 - 19:00

The best slowly walked towards the kindred elf, and tilted it's head to the side. It was confused by him. It slowly moved closer to him till it was a few inches away. It stared in his eyes as if looking into his soul. It lowered it's head slowly, and knelt down in front of him. The beast then nuzzled the elf's hand letting him know he would not hurt him. A bright light flashed, and the room started to fade away with the light till there was nothing, but the light. The light slowly faded away, and the beast stood up, and walked to the idol of the angel. It nuzzled her hand gently then picked up one f her jewles that she had cryed. The horse then brought it over to the elf, and dropped it infront of him nuzzling it towards him. The horse spoke softly in his mind a strong yet soft voice that would sooth anyone. "I am sorry I scared you, but I feared you had come like the others had to soak the earth with more blood. To many sin's lace this villages past, and to many lives are now lost. My name is Ariko I am gaurdian of the idol. She weeps for lives lost, and will continue to weep till all souls lost are acounted for. Take that jewle as a sighn that we will not hurt you. Please do not tell a soul of this place. There are many secrets that must be kept, as such. It would mean a lot of trouble if to many knew of this place. I slept to long I fear to save any of the lives that were lost. I fear I know who is behind this, and he has claimed his revenge on the people of this village he has killed for his wife to gain revenge for what the people of this village have done. There are things even he does not know about though, and I fear he has gained a lust for killing. He wants to kill more. Anyone that is a part of this village, or conected to I can sence, and he is the one who ordered this. One angel did escape though. She was not originaly part of this village, and came most recently, but anyone who comes here I can sence also. I have taken cre of any left over lizards so do not worry. You are safe so have no fear. No one of evil may enter this place. It is a palce of prayer, and of magic the idol is in derect link with the magic of the earth itself, but a liveing idol of a tragic story. The key to her is still missing though. The key was intrusted to someone very innocent in order for it to never fall into the wrong hands. As long as she is incomplete though she will never be fully alive again. Her story was even that of before the one who did this to us. Her story goes much farther back. She was the one who built this village. IF awakened she may restore what once was to anyone who asks for it. Not many know of this place, or of her." Tears of blood flow down the horses face, and stain the earth. It slowly starts to stand, and walks away from him to a corner of the underground room, and nuzzles a white cloth hiding a silver mirror. "You must not tell a soul of anything you have seen, or heared here, but if you wish to ask a question to the mirror it will answer you." The beats then walked to the idol, and vanished from sight.

#51 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:18

Chao stared at the empty space for awhile. The mirror tempted him, there was a question that he wished to ask the mirror but it did not pertain to the quest set before him. Staring at the gem in his hand he felt its smooth texture in his hand. Placing the stone in his pouch he left the room. He would return to the room and the mirror, but only after he completed this quest.

Although he could have asked the artifact where the angel was located he decided that a little bit of exercise might be better. Bringing out a pair of panpipes Chao played a merry little tune. In a moment, a dragon appeared winging its way to the village.

What are you been up to now? You look ridiculous.

Chao's face and cloak were smudged with ash and dust from the fire and tunnel. The rogue smiled sheepishly. 'Sorry Tia, but I promise I'll make sure you get a nice sheen when we get to Centra.

Snorting the dragon let the elf mount her back and the pair winged off.

#52 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 20:35

Rollina awoke from her slumber rubbing her eyes gently. She slowly sits up on the bed her wings feeling much better. She slowly stands up, and leaves her room exploreing the temple. She wanted to find the kitchen so she could make some food for everyone in the temple, as a symble of her thanks. She cheeks each room until she finds the kitchen, and starts to cook. The smell of well cooked food fill the temple. She walks out setting the long table, and places the food on the table. "I hope everyone will like my surprise for them. It is the least I can do to thank them all."

#53 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 21:00

*after his meditating he decides to sight gaze the place that the young angel came fromscanning the ruined village he notices a elf talking to a dragon kin who flies away with the elf atop him going through the houses and trying to learn what he can about the people , he notices a crawlway and follows it with his magic when he gets to the end he sees a small empty chamber with a unnatural warmth to it suddenly he is thrown back to his room where evrything swims before his eyes*
*every thing goes black*
after a tima he wakes up his vision still foggy but he he excersices till his body pours sweat ,going to a shrine in the corner he worships for a bit and then prays and talks to his gods "i fear there is more to this little girl than is apparent m'lords, i can feel a great power in her but she knows it not, my learning here is almost complete and i will be a healer of the highest order am i to help this young one?,please give me direction in this"
*after talking with his gods he takes a bath and goes down the tower towards the little angels room and upon finding her not there he smells some food he hasnt smelled in a long time going to the dining room he see the angel placeing platters of various foods there quietly hmming to herself as she goes about her tasks, clearing his throat he sees her jump and bump her wing on a candle noticing she winces he tells her "be carefulwith that wing now.......and if i may ask where did you learn to cook like this i havent smelled food like this since my days travelling with the tribes that reside in The Great Desert, did you learn to make food with them??, come tell me about your self young one"*

#54 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 21:01

"go find her NOW!" a figure screams to a few underlings
the underling then send out a party of undead hawks to search the skies for the little angel*

#55 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:25

Rollina walks up to him a little nervious. She sits down slowly, and looks up at him fear in her eyes. "I learned too cook from my mother. She taught me a lot before she, and my father died."She looks away a stray tear streaming down her face. "They died when I was young. They were killed." she looks away stoping for a moment then continues. "I....ran away from my angelic village." She stops speaking again, and looks down it being hard for her to talk about her past. She then looks up at him.
"Your aura is still strange it seems familure to me." she looks up at the ceiling, and fear covers he face. She turns white as a ghost then trys to calm herself.

#56 gothador_fornicanus

gothador_fornicanus
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:59

*reaches up and wipes a tear away dont cry little one you cant change the past just make sure that you make the furture and present count,as of my aura maybe it is because i am very learned? i have not the power to sense auras as you dothough i hope to learn one day before my years are up,..... after dinner would you join me for a walk in the gardens??*

#57 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:28

She looks up at him smileing, but as he finishes fear grows in her eyes. "we cant go outside. It's to dangerious." She looks up at him worry in her eyes. "There is something odd in the air." She looks up at the ceiling again scared.

#58 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2006 - 05:57

Chao made good time and they arrived in centra just as dawn broke. The city was quiet in the early mornings but there was a servant boy sitting around. "Take care of the dragon," he said flipping a platinum piece at the boy.

Staring at the silverly coin the young caretaker bowed and lead Tiamat to the local roost.

He inhaled a deep breathe of the crisp morning air closing his eyes. It had been a long night with little sleep, but there was time for that later. For now he needed information.

Walking through the city he reached his destination shortly. Knocking on the door a voice called out to him. "What do ye want?"

Grinning the elf laughed silently. Disguising his voice he spoke. "Please sir, I need to raise a bit of money. I'm selling these wonderful corn husk sandles. Won't you please buy one?"

He heard a grumbling noise and in a moment and a crotchety dwarf answered the door. "What in the name of the Kraken's teat?" Seeing the elf he held out his arms.

"Chao you slovenly dog. How are ye?"

"Well Hodel. Is Laikie in?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." The dwarf stepped aside and let the elf enter the room.

#59 gothador_shadar

gothador_shadar
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2006 - 19:49

Shadar leaves his office and walks down the stone corridor of D.I. headquarters, until he comes to the door of a cupboard. He unlocks and opens the cupboard, and opens a solid wooden chest. He pulls out a glowing glass orb and gazes into it for a while until the orb glows a bit brighter.

He begins to speak "I have waited a long time for this moment, to see you all as my prisoners, dead, powerless. Powerless as I once was when you killed my beloved."

With the orb in hand he closes the chest and locks the cupboard again. He turns to a solid wooden door across the corridor. He pulls out a large key and unlocks the door and enters what is a huge chamber with shelves on each wall. The shelves have thousands of glowing glass orbs just like the one in his hand.

He begins to speak "We have an addition to our little family, please welcome a selection of the villagers of Aroshika, or whats left of them" He lets peal after peal of laughter as he places the orb carefully on a shelf and exits the room still laughing, locking it behind him.

#60 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:34

As the rogue walked in he was face to face with a huge ogre. "What elf want? Laikie have no time for annoying little elf man."

"Drop the act Ugul. Where's Laikie?"

A little sprite flew out of the backroom. "Chao! How dare you show your face around here. You think you can just waltz in whenever you want?"

"Come now love. Don't be that way." He elf took a shiny green emerald out of his pouch. "Look what I brought for you."

The tiny sprite buzzed around the gem in his hand. "Oooo shiney..." Regaining her composure she took the gem out of his hand. "I guess I can forgive you. What do you want?"

Smiling the elf winked at her. "Just a little information Laikie. I was wandering through the woods on a break and I stumbled on this abandoned village. It was close to the entrance to the dark forest."

"Oh you must mean Aroshika. Abandoned you say? That's news to me."

"I'm in search of... something. Do you know anyone who has in depth knowledge of arcania."

"Hmmm..." she thought for a bit. Then flying over to the table she took a quill and scribbled a name and address down. "Go here. Tell him I sent you. Flying on Tiamat you should get there in only a few hours."

"Thanks Lai. I appreciate it."

"Yeah yeah, just get out of here before I have Ugul throw you out."

Blowing a kiss to the sprite the elf exited the premises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: