VOS II- The Roleplay

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:34

Post your role plays here fellow vamp hunters!

#2 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 29 November 2005 - 14:24

The sun was still up, onces again over Stratos, the village seems to be calm, and everyone is inside their homes...

Roxatha was waiting for the water to boil, to drink some coffee, when a feeling of sleepness took apoun her and she faint...

Several hours passed, and when she woke up the night was over Stratos already, a cold wind was runing inside the house, everything seems to be right...but...why can't she remember anything?

She slide the courtin to watch the others houses...1 by 1 the light start turning on...

What had happend??

#3 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 15:05

Kayla could not help but feel a sense of deja vu... but she couldn't quite put her finger on why... looking out onto the village square did little to solve or erase this feeling. She shrugged perhaps it would come to her later... along with the identity of these strangers surrounding her...

#4 gothador_balord

gothador_balord
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 16:48

After a few days on the trail Balord had wondered into the village and found a room at the local inn. It was late afternoon and after eating his meal he went up to his room and sat in the rickety old chair to rest his weary bones a bit.

It was well after dark when he woke from his nap in the chair his body stiff from the poor circulation. He stood and stretched...then he noticed something strange...he did not know where he was or how he got there. Looking out the window he noticed a few people gathering and decided to go check it out. After all what else was there to do?

#5 gothador_kareena

gothador_kareena
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 17:04

Holding her head, Kareena staggered to her feet. "Oooh I have such a headache!" she muttered to herself.

Looking around, a sense of wonderment fills her. "Why was I on the floor?" Gradually fear begins to fill her as she realizes her memory is very fuzzy.

"Lets see, my name is Kareena and I live is Stratos. Why can't I remember anything beyond that?!" She whispered fearfully to herself.

Looking out a musty window, Kareena sees a group of people begin to gather. Arming herself with her best frying pan, Kareena summons up the courage to venture out and join the gathering.

As she stepped off her front porch, a step creaked loudly causing a shadowy figure in front of her to turn swiftly around. "It's just I, Kareena - Do you have any idea what is happening?" Kareena called out to the mysterious figure. Kareena had no idea who this person was; but surely someone knew what was happening!

#6 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 18:17

Ayla awoke groggy, as though she had been sleeping for about a month or so. Slowly she got up out of her bed to look around. Everything looked oddly familiar, and yet, oddly strange at the same time.

As she went to wash up a bit, she glimpsed briefly in the mirror and thought she saw... could that be? It was an odd red ring around her neck. Maybe her skin had a reaction to that necklace she was wearing when she awoke.

She tried to think for a moment; just how long had she been asleep? Unable to find an answer to her own thoughts, she stumbles outside of her door and down the steps to her small hovel.

She feels an odd kinship with some of the people. Old ties perhaps that never got completely cut away. She slowly walks around the town. As she passes by an old tree, she sees an odd flash of her own body hanging by a noose. Unconciously, she rubs the ring around her neck.

The sudden fright awakens Ayla from her dream. (Don't you guys just hate it when you dream that you've woken up, but really haven't?) Her first thought is to run to the mirror to check for the odd necklace but she sees nothing. Uttering a sigh of relief at first, she suddenly gasps allowed.

She has no clue, other than her name, of who she is or where she is or how she got there. Everything looks the same as it did in her dream. She dashes out her steps to find an eery darkness and calm arouond her. A sudden gust of wind sends shivers up and down her spine.

"There's trouble brewing tonight. I'd best get inside."

#7 gothador_wolfjack

gothador_wolfjack
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 18:30

WolfJack paces in the small cabin, wringing his hand unconiously. He moves over to the small stove pot-belly stove and stokes it with the wood nearby. He goes to a cabinet and takes down some teas to brew tea.

I know where everything is, he thought to himself. I know who I am, even where I am, Stratos, even where everything in this cabin is.

He checked the water in the kettle, seeing that it had already begun to boil. He moved to the cabinets taking down mugs, spoons, and honey and bringing them to the small table.

I even know where everything in this house is! But I can't remember a thing past waking up with a chill fog around me. He poured the water over the leaves and sat, stirring in the honey. Silently he watched out of his small window, seeing others stir and leave their homes, some to retreat quickly back inside.

He got up again and went over to the fireplace, taking a pouch of tobacco, a pipe and a small bit of tinder from the fire and returning to his seat at the table.

In the morning, he mused, in the morning I will go out and see if anyone else has any knowledge of what is happening here.

#8 Cynyth

Cynyth

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:22

Dark dreams fill his restless sleep. He wakes to a cold sweat and a peculiar quality to the light slanting through the window. The attempts to calm his nerves some by his morning ritual of morning gruel and lighting a candle to the altar of his ancestors work some. After cleaning the wooden bowl, he steps outside hoping that the open air will further clear his mind.

Outside, he sees the faces of the villagers. From their looks, it seems as though he was not the only one with restless sleep. Names flit by to go with the faces, but the details of their lives are somehow missing. A rising dread causes him to count the faces.

Four more than there should be. There must be a connection to the horror of the night before.

#9 nukleardog

nukleardog

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:29

Nuke awoke with a start inside his house, and made his bed like he usually did. Going downstairs he made a small breakfast and ate, as he finished his meal he noticed a strange commotion going on outside. People seemed lost and confused.

"Well I suppose," his voice trailed off quickly.

He did not really recognize anyone outside, and as a matter of fact he barely knew himself. Panic started to well up inside of him.

"Calm yourself." he heard his voice reverberate.

Pushing down the sense of dread, Nuke took stock of what he did know. His name obviously, and looking around the house was indeed familiar. Breakfast was easy enough to make.

Looking about his house, he found it was a small and modest home. A small shelf with some books. A few plates and cups, food for perhaps a few days, a small locked chest, table and a couple of chairs. Apparently his life was not in this house, but outside these walls. Nuke decided to venture outside to see if anything else might jog his memory.

#10 nukleardog

nukleardog

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:38

Stepping outside Nuke walks outside, and notices that it seems very dark considering it should be day, and also there seems to be an odd odor in the air. Shrugging it off he goes to the nearest house and knocks on the door.

Excuse me is anyone home? I woke up this morning, and found that I was unable to recall anything beyond my name.

#11 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:47

She was looking at the window and seeing ppl coming out of the houses, when a knock on the door call her attention...

"Excuse me is anyone home? I woke up this morning, and found that I was unable to recall anything beyond my name." the man said...

She look trew the eye of the door and didn't remember him...but something in his face and the words told her that he won't mean harm at all...

She opened the door, and look better at the man...

"Looks like you aren't the only one with Amnesia..."

#12 nukleardog

nukleardog

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:49

Oh, then I guess I should introduce myself. Hello my name is Nuke. he offers his hand in friendship to the young woman.

#13 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:52

"Oh, then I guess I should introduce myself. Hello my name is Nuke."he offers his hand in friendship to the young woman.

Roxatha took his hand and smiled..."I'm Roxatha...please come in...let me make some coffee, and lets see if we can find some clues about this wierd moments"

She found in his eyes a trust light...She was safe...and in case she wasn't the kitchen will be great to kill the agressor...the big knifes in there to cut the meat will help :twisted:

#14 nukleardog

nukleardog

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:56

"Pleased to meet you Roxatha, it seems odd that both of us would have lost our memories. I wonder if others are suffering the same fate? I saw many people wandering about earlier confused."

He enters the house casually looking about trying not to feel useless or disheartened.

#15 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 29 November 2005 - 19:59

She went to the kitchen and screamed from there..."take a sit....make urself confortable...I will be there in a sec"

Roxatha came out from the kitchen with the coffee...and smiled..."Maybe Nuke...We will have to ask them after..."

#16 Cynyth

Cynyth

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 20:06

The banality of the villagers introducing themselves both confuses and calms him. Confuses, because a voice within him asks why introductions should be necessary for people who've know eachother all their lives. Yet there are people who do need to be introduced, though his mind cannot tell friend from stranger.

"Has anyone else noticed that we are a few more than feels right?" he humbly asked.

#17 gothador_wolfjack

gothador_wolfjack
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 20:22

Wolfjack heard the growing comotion outside and went to the door, pulling it open and realizing there would be no better "morning" than this pale, diffuse, light that seemed to surround the tiny hamlet.

"Has anyone else noticed that we are a few more than feels right?" he heard one of them ask.

"I don't think that's the only thing that doesn't feel right. Infact, I don't get any kind of feeling from anything here. I may as well be looking at a sketch or model."

WolfJack gave his arms a brisk rub with his hands. "I, for one, would very much like to spend time with some others, preferably inside, until we get a better idea of what's going on around here."

WolfJack walked past the man and up the stairs where he had seen someone else enter. He rapped his knuckles on the simple door and waited, reaching into his pocket for his pipe.

#18 gothador_balord

gothador_balord
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 21:01

Hearing a knock at the door Balord opens it to find a man packing tobacco into a small finely crafted pipe.

"Hello? Do I know you sir? Oh well no mind, in fact I feel as if I have no mind this morning. The last thing I remember was...waking up in that chair. I'm new to these parts, the name is Balord and I am from...DAMN!! This is really odd, I don't even know where I came from. I'm sorry, my rambling on and you haven't gotten a word in edgewise yet."

Balord goes oven and sits down in the rickety chair and studies the man as he lights up the pipe.

#19 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 29 November 2005 - 21:10

Another knock was hear on her door..."Excuse me...I wonder who that could be"

She went to the door and look outside by the eye of the door, another man knocked..."Must be my lucky day...MEN all over town are coming here" she though and open the door...

"If you are looking for answer or you have them, please come and joins us"

She move so the new man can enter..."but first who you are would be good to know"

#20 nukleardog

nukleardog

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 21:21

Moves to the door to see who is there, hoping for a familar face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana