VoS IV - III Redux (Game)

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#181 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2006 - 13:48

Bwahahaha! The only one we hadn't figured out was Butters! (BEFORE the password trade that is! Well, or after.)

And Xade! I knew it Count Vampula!!!

we had kareena and xade down possibly falconer or at least thats what i had so yea i was doing good this game too

Well, TomTom and Benjyn we had down just because of the odds, at first. We were thinking about Butters cause she hadn't been a "born" vamp yet, only a converted one. Then, noticed that Xade was only calling Benjyn a vamp and no one else, so that let us know we were correct about Benjyn.

Falconer, on the first night while the vamps were making their dinner choices, Kareena told me that she had doubts about Falconer. (Not going into details here as it would reveal more information that is unnecessary and will only lead to more arguing and fighting.) So we had him on our suspect list.

Xade came under suspicion real fast when he posted that governator quote, and cause everything was Vamp! talk. Not just Vamp talk! A minor distinction, I know.

What made it absolutely clear that Xade was a vamp though is when I told you and Kareena and Nuke my suspicions, Xade immediately PM'd me about "spreading rumors." At first, I thought it was you Zed that had told him. But then, I told Kareena, and only Kareena, one thing and it got back to Xade, Xade told someone else about it, and it came back to us. So now, we knew it wasn't you at this point, but that it was Kareena. Another thing that pointed directly at Kareena is she tried to use her 'credibility' to gain information about who had what role, who my "trusted circle" was, and kept requesting to let them know they could trust her. It was laid on a little thick too.

But since Kareena was claiming the part of inquisitor, needed something a bit more. So when you told me that it was Kareena that told you why we suspected you, I knew for a fact that it was her at this point. We had her! But what about the inquisitor? As it turns out, Inquisitor was playing by Adoration, Kareena's 'sister in law' in real life.

By the time you and I did the trading passwords thing, we pretty much had it figured out. Or at least, enough of it figured out for us to get everyone else.

The vamps had a good plan going, except for one thing. They couldn't stop talking to others about the information that they were getting. If Xade hadn't pm'd me that first time with the spreading rumors thing, I'd have only suspected he was a vamp, and wouldn't have been so strongly sure with it. If he hadn't leaked out that little piece of information regarding the fact that Nuke shared a pm with me, he could have made it the whole game through. If the game had been played the whole way through.

I particularly enjoyed getting him elected as Mayor. We figured one of two things would happen. One, he'd be under the spotlight. As mayor now, he's going to have just about everyone PMing him and trying to talk to him. He had to keep his stories straight the whole time. But the added bonus was that as the mayor, he ran a high chance of dying and therefor, had a high chance of passing off the mayor spot to another vamp. Just have the seer sense every mayor each night, and go with it. ;)

I did find it especially funny also that after last game and his "Dark Mistress" stuff, he objected so strongly to being called "Count Vampula." :lol:

Edited to add: I did try to leave quietly so that you guys could finish the game out. I am terribly sorry that it couldn't happen. :(

#182 Truffle

Truffle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 14:05

Still with "Neener Neener" :twisted: I shall speak to NO ONE! :wink:
[that's a lie though lol, I usually talk to quite a few of you, just don't tell you anything :P ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: