• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#101 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 18:37

i kinda like that ur taking something old and giving it new life / wouldnt mind seeing it done with WW as well as

even a few of the regular titan epics like  skally fuv and colusus

#102 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 18:38

The Stamina and XP gain on the Tiers have been updated and Tier 5 now has an addition of the enhancement Temporal Shift.

We hope you like these updates!

~ Grim

Cool! I saw that coming.

Just don't start holding everyone's hand and playing for them :P

#103 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 18:54

Thanks for listening HCS nice update to hammer... nice reward for the investment... Won't be mass produced either :) indirectly makes SE profitable again too on baron.

#104 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 19:09

Looking at my Reborn Elemental Blade of Fire compared to the Hammer. Looks like this game is definitely Pay2Win. :(

#105 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2016 - 19:13

Looking at my Reborn Elemental Blade of Fire compared to the Hammer. Looks like this game is definitely Pay2Win. :(

Is the Tier 5 Hammer overpowered ? - IMO, yes - it's now (until Xmas maybe ? - who knows ?) the most powerful epic in the weapon slot.

Does that make the game "pay-2-win" ? - of course not.

You want one ? - start making inferno hammers. Will it be easy ? - no, but then why should it be ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#106 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 19:32

All the inferno hammer stuff is farmable... At one point i invented 200 inferno hammers. Very easy to farm the stuff. Definetly the opposite of P2W

#107 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2016 - 20:34

Inventor 2 works on all the steps to make the hammer, just not the combining for better tiers. It will not nearly take 96 baron drops.

The item is far from P2W, there are loads of more valuable items that give even more stamina gain already in game. The extra +3 stamina for some and the +1 stamina most of us will get, will hardly make a difference, especially when you factor in how much stamina you can buy for that price at double Xp.

If it crushed in PvP or Arena, you could argue that, but it doesnt come close. This is more of a Luxury item than anything game breaking. I do like the improvement, but it feels weird that it is a level 200 item. I was expecting a level re balance for each tier, but I guess this way even more reason for everyone to want a T5... 

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#108 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 21:07

Inventor 2 works on all the steps to make the hammer, just not the combining for better tiers. It will not nearly take 96 baron drops.

The item is far from P2W, there are loads of more valuable items that give even more stamina gain already in game. The extra +3 stamina for some and the +1 stamina most of us will get, will hardly make a difference, especially when you factor in how much stamina you can buy for that price at double Xp.

If it crushed in PvP or Arena, you could argue that, but it doesnt come close. This is more of a Luxury item than anything game breaking. I do like the improvement, but it feels weird that it is a level 200 item. I was expecting a level re balance for each tier, but I guess this way even more reason for everyone to want a T5... 

luxury chest is one of the cheaper chests ingame. Very easy to get without paying a single penny.

Anyways i don't see the problem stamina gain isn't dependent on level of epic nor should it be. Glad they breaking the meta here. Lower level BiS epic creates alot more demand... On such a low supply.

Edited by EpicPiety, 21 November 2016 - 21:09.

#109 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:02

Glad people like the adjustments! :) This is something we could well look at for several other Epics as time progresses.

#110 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 23:09

Would you support player-made revamps for animation on certain epics?

#111 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 00:52

Hmm wondering what effect this will have on other inventable epics like the Gnarled Scarab Amulet that uses  1 Inferno Hammer to make it. Right now why would anyone invent it?

#112 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 18:08

Hmm wondering what effect this will have on other inventable epics like the Gnarled Scarab Amulet that uses  1 Inferno Hammer to make it. Right now why would anyone invent it?

They wouldn't anyways they were overproduced and there are enough for almost every active player to wear now a days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: