9 replies to this topic

#1 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 March 2014 - 00:02

I seriously think they just bug out of my inventory, I made one ticket over 3 almost 4 weeks ago about it and  never got any confirmation that my ticket has been seen. I then made another ticket almost a week ago, still nothing. This isn't even the first time this has happened

#2 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:30

Have you been keeping track of exactly how many sacks you have? There was a bug that happened to me a few days ago where a lvl 40 belt "disappeared" from my inventory. I asked a friend and he told me to just log out and I found it in one of my other backpacks. 

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#3 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:09

Yes, I would have 10 if this sack hadn't disappeared. And I've logged in and out plenty of time in the last month for it to have shown up somewhere. Not in my inventory, stash, or bank.

#4 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:17

Okay were you doing any Crafting or Gathering?? There does seem to be a bug... If you try to move any thing while Crafting or Gathering.. Seems that things appear to be missing.....

#5 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 16:41

Yeah I think I was crafting bars or making making weapons at the time,possibly. it was just so long ago its hard to remember. I do believe it was almost 100%.

#6 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2014 - 18:01

I had a sack vanish too im nearly sure as it disappeared when i was moving stuff into them when gathering/crafting.

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#7 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2014 - 18:23

I'm not exactly sure on the details but a friend told me it's a bug from beta. If you move around your items when you're gathering/crafting then sometimes those items will disappear/turn invisible. If you just log out then log back in then you should be able to see the items again. Another friend who was also in beta apparently never got any of his items back when they disappear though. 

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#8 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2014 - 21:31

Several people have said they were crafting and tried moving a sack then it gets gone... I don't move any thing now while I am picking or crafting..... Just to be safe...

#9 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:17

But regardless, I believe it should be replaced if they review their records and this is the issue. Sacks cost money.

#10 XxKiritoxX

XxKiritoxX

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 22:31

And hcs still hasn't responded to any 3 of my tickets. Wtf?? Has anyone sent in a ticket in the last 3 weeks that was solved?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: