• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Plutonium

Plutonium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 19:07

To make Relic control more interesting, what if there was a creature or other device that would randomly wipe out a Relic, removing it from a guild?  This way, if a guild wanted the Relic back, they would have to reclaim it, or if the guild previously owned it but did not want it back, they could leave it open. This would prove very interesting for the more upper-escelon Relics that offered additional stamina gain.

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 19:12

How about we just add the ability to abandon a relic after a week and call it good. The relics worth taking will be taken anyway, and the ones that aren't can left behind.

Screenshot everything!

#3 Plutonium

Plutonium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 19:17

How about we just add the ability to abandon a relic after a week and call it good. The relics worth taking will be taken anyway, and the ones that aren't can left behind.

True, but part of the fun would also be seeing a relic suddenly disappear from a guild's posession, thus making player run back to the relic to reclaim it.

#4 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 20:12

True, but part of the fun would also be seeing a relic suddenly disappear from a guild's posession, thus making player run back to the relic to reclaim it.

Not necessary, what yote said. I'm sure some would support it for getting rid of unwanted Relics, but I don't think it's worthwhile (or fair) for those Guilds that work heck of hard to defend.

Personally, given cow silliness, I'd root more for a Guild permission to take Relics. 

#5 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:16

Abandon option would be good.

#6 Plutonium

Plutonium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:33

Abandon option would be good.

Agreed.  At the very least, the ability to simply abandon a relic.  Make it part of the Guild attributes so the Guild Founder can assign who in the guild will have this ability or not.

#7 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:30

abandon option yes ,limit stam gain to 4 for each guild , about the only 2 things that really need changing  as far as i can see

5aZzW0p.png,

#8 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 June 2020 - 04:55

I like the concept for the relic change because it allows guilds to relinquish a relic without burdening another guild to take it. Plus, it would require people to log in more often to see if their relic was taken by the NPC. 

An abandon relic option was needed from the very beginning. Long overdue.

Edited by Windbattle, 10 June 2020 - 04:57.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: