#1 Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 March 2013 - 17:52

1.) Make a free(first cast of the hour) unlimited number of teleports to Arcane Tower. After the first cast within the new hour make it cost 5 silver. Add the same effect for the Homestone.

2.) Make it were we can add markers on the minimap. I'm not sure about anyone else but the minimap is hard to use for me and having a marker pointing me in the direction of where I need to go would help a lot.

3.) When adding a friend make the other person accept it before they appear on his/her friend's list.

4.) Instead of 1.)  just spread more Dragon Handlers out across the world and have a heavier tax for using them.

5.) Have an enable/disable option for the big lettering on the map.

"Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but.... I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!" - Monkey D. Luffy

#2 Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:14

Updated ^_^

"Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but.... I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!" - Monkey D. Luffy

#3 Sparks

Sparks

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:59

Quite good suggestions tbh.

#4 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:21

Regarding point 4, dragon handlers are all over the world ;) In Eldevin Kingdom there are at least 5 ( Eldevin City, The Barren Trail, Nidaros, Mythos and Fort Piregarde ) We could probably use a couple more, perhaps one in the south near Junction Inn. We can't make it much easier than that to get around otherwise no-one will ever need to run anywhere.
L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#5 SDGR

SDGR

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:34

Can you guys please sinc the quest menu so that if you check the "hide complete?" box it will apply to all subfolders so we won't be forced to do that again and again each time we open a submenu? Tnx ;)

EDIT: and it would be nice if the active selected quest would have a different coloured title the menu (for ex. yellow/gold) and also the difficult/dangerous quests to have a red title.  And a "trash quest" option, pleeease  :)

#6 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 14:15

I sugest one thing: right now, my toon  is in  the  bed.  I  put hm there  and  would be  cool if he gain somehitng like extra point to xp or other thing.

#7 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 14:40

Can you guys please sinc the quest menu so that if you check the "hide complete?" box it will apply to all subfolders so we won't be forced to do that again and again each time we open a submenu? Tnx ;)

I actually made this and doubted myself so I reverted it back to the current behavior, will see about adding it maybe in the future.

#8 SDGR

SDGR

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 14:44

I actually made this and doubted myself so I reverted it back to the current behavior, will see about adding it maybe in the future.

Awww :)

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 14:47

no need to doubt.. would like to have hide all complete work for the WHOLE quest book with one click

#10 Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 14:57

Regarding point 4, dragon handlers are all over the world ;) In Eldevin Kingdom there are at least 5 ( Eldevin City, The Barren Trail, Nidaros, Mythos and Fort Piregarde ) We could probably use a couple more, perhaps one in the south near Junction Inn. We can't make it much easier than that to get around otherwise no-one will ever need to run anywhere.

Add them to the map then xD? I swear I only seen two flash when I clicked the button for them.

#11 LHorta

LHorta

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 17:54

I sugest one thing: right now, my toon  is in  the  bed.  I  put hm there  and  would be  cool if he gain somehitng like extra point to xp or other thing.

Good idea, logging out in bed should give you a extra exp or maybe a temporary buff when you logs in again, would be a good addition for player housing (if that's ever going to happen).. :D

#12 Otter

Otter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 17:59

Another New suggestion-

in group chat, you cannot tell who Spoke. This needs to be remedied  obviously not a crucial thing, but a definite polish requirement. thanks!

#13 Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 18:02

Another New suggestion-

in group chat, you cannot tell who Spoke. This needs to be remedied  obviously not a crucial thing, but a definite polish requirement. thanks!

For the most part it told me who was talking, but there would be times that it wouldn't.

#14 Whane The Whip

Whane The Whip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 18:38

no need to doubt.. would like to have hide all complete work for the WHOLE quest book with one click

Yes, and it would be nice of this selection was remembered too so we don't have to reclick it every time we open the quest book.

Official list of known issues.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

#15 LHorta

LHorta

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 19:28

Another suggestion: we should be able to bind belt slots on keys, like F1-F4.

#16 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 20:14

If I may make a point here, I noticed the looting system is really excellent; only the person who killed the monster who drops loot gets that loot but sometimes other players don't pick up the loot and I do. Is it possible to have a time limit on the loot before it becomes a free for all or the loot will be destroyed after a while?

The world is cruel...as will I....

#17 Minerexstacy

Minerexstacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 20:15

If I may make a point here, I noticed the looting system is really excellent; only the person who killed the monster who drops loot gets that loot but sometimes other players don't pick up the loot and I do. Is it possible to have a time limit on the loot before it becomes a free for all or the loot will be destroyed after a while?

I would love this

Come join me at my YouTube - Mcflapphypants

153qv6c.png

Come help build the wikia by clicking > HERE

#18 Minerexstacy

Minerexstacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 20:17

Don't doubt your gut! It almost never ends well haha

Come join me at my YouTube - Mcflapphypants

153qv6c.png

Come help build the wikia by clicking > HERE

#19 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2013 - 20:20

Another New suggestion-

When in group chat if you see someone talking without a name it is the group leader I believe.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#20 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 23:14

Another New suggestion-

Fixed, should now say the correct name when you use /g or /group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: