Edith3000's Content

There have been 24 items by Edith3000 (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1010064 Composing

Posted by Edith3000 on 11 December 2023 - 18:19 in General Discussion

Nope. PvP Players need the window for gold theft.

~ Grim

That's logical, but then the buff market should also keep it strictly to gold at hand. And market notification is still incorrect. If I have 400 gold, and the item is 600, it always says I need 600 more to make the purchase.

#1010058 Composing

Posted by Edith3000 on 09 December 2023 - 17:37 in General Discussion

But I think a better way would be to simply have the money taken from the bank (as is done for buff market). Same should apply to auction house too. Auction house gives the message of "you need X more gold to make this purchase" but that amount is always incorrect, because it doesn't factor in the gold at hand.

#1009883 Realm Chest Update Ideas.

Posted by Edith3000 on 25 October 2023 - 16:49 in General Discussion

Definitely yes to more frag chests (and yes to cheaper and more chests).

EpicPiety makes a good point. Have powerful potions through chests. Not necessarily "more" powerful than the existing ones, but have the rarer potions available through chests.

I like the idea of sets spread across different chests. More opportunity to create trades between players (and to fleece each other :P). Have new sets, and then have medals for players who complete a specific number of sets.

Add some dangerous chests as well. You open one and you lose 100 stam. You open one and your realm goes dark (require vision to be activated) (I don't know if this would be feasible though :D). You open one and you lose 1000 gold. You open one and your gear gets rusted and needs repairs. Not too harmful and not impractical penalties either, but small scale and varied. And similar small scale gains would also be welcome (random common gear; arena tokens; stam refill of 100, one additional bank deposit for that day, etc.). More such "chance" chests to be found. These would need to be cheaper to open, though. Some can be empty as well for that matter.

#1009837 App Update Version 1.2.8

Posted by Edith3000 on 07 October 2023 - 04:43 in General Discussion

Tavern rumors tab is giving an error. Other tabs in the announcement section are working fine. But if you've tapped once on the tavern rumor tab, you would keep getting an error each time you try access the announcements section, unless you can quickly tap on the spoils of war or latest news tabs.

Latest news tab also loads sometimes, and sometimes it is blank.

Relic capture and empowerment takes forever (both app and browser), most of the times. Creating groups is the same way, and it takes too much time for the app or the browser to confirm that the group is created. In the browser at least, if you click on a different menu tab, you can exit the screen without waiting. App doesn't let you do anything for the time it is processing the group creation.

#1009761 Super Elite hunting - some tips

Posted by Edith3000 on 15 September 2023 - 05:18 in General Discussion

Some of the new ones aren't in the FS Guide yet :(

#1009760 Super Elite hunting - some tips

Posted by Edith3000 on 15 September 2023 - 05:15 in General Discussion

Thank you so much for this, Stormfish!

#1009721 Feedback and Suggestions

Posted by Edith3000 on 11 September 2023 - 03:23 in General Discussion

Guild report tab: Would be nice to have filters for levels and categories just as in the market. What all the guild has for a particular set of levels.

Destroy all button for resources, so that I don't need to individually select each unwanted items in the backpack tab.

#1009594 New Super Elite!

Posted by Edith3000 on 27 July 2023 - 11:10 in General Discussion

During that search i also opened 7 chest (that is to instigate others to search it).

*faints*

#1009526 Double XP Event!

Posted by Edith3000 on 30 June 2023 - 07:35 in General Discussion

I consider Dxp as one of the many globals. I don't have a justification of why it should stay for two editions in a year, but I certainly feel there is no need to remove it. I personally enjoy it,

However, as with other globals, it is not possible to altogether skip Dxp (you cannot switch it off). So those who don't want to breeze through several levels in one go, the only option is not to hunt for those four days.

#1009457 Support Tickets

Posted by Edith3000 on 07 June 2023 - 04:00 in General Discussion

Mine is a December 2022 ticket, for which the last response was in February, saying that they are still looking into it.

#1009351 Unbearable Lag

Posted by Edith3000 on 14 May 2023 - 03:12 in General Discussion

I've been on a break and returned to a worse lag :(

#1009303 Feedback and Suggestions

Posted by Edith3000 on 27 April 2023 - 14:09 in General Discussion

For Springtime forest, storybook forest and such, is there a better way of marking on the map the places where we've already completed quests, and places which we are yet to begin quests?

#1009286 UFSG

Posted by Edith3000 on 21 April 2023 - 17:59 in General Discussion

Thanks for the fix =)

Now when doing a quest you constantly get a message saying "text error somethingsomething" and you aren't told if there's another stage in the quest, if the quest is complete, if you get a recipe, ect..

This is not related to UFSG...

But yes and today's hunt was so frustrating because of it. Quest text sequence is also problematic. Once you click on the first action button, it simply says you haven't killed x number of y creatures. But the previous screen has no mention of the requirement. And this is not related to one or two quests but almost every quest.

#1009285 UFSG

Posted by Edith3000 on 21 April 2023 - 17:54 in General Discussion

In the details about quest items, the information about which creature to hunt is there but the information about the quest use is missing.

#1009208 UFSG

Posted by Edith3000 on 02 April 2023 - 17:54 in General Discussion

So does everything else. Search works, lists appear, but none of the links display the required content.

#1009078 Loyalty reward prices (mainly doubler)

Posted by Edith3000 on 05 March 2023 - 06:14 in General Discussion

Interesting enough, during the earlier discussion in the topic: Proposed Loyalty Update. - General Discussion - Hunted Cow Community (for new reward potions to be added).  The costs were acceptable by community, if not at higher price.

Wasn't that primarily a discussion for the new potions? And are we saying that we can never discuss a topic again or reconsider a particular idea?

#1009071 Loyalty reward prices (mainly doubler)

Posted by Edith3000 on 03 March 2023 - 09:09 in General Discussion

Well said, and I support this. I'd be happy with a gold payment for the pots in the loyalty tab. And yes, increasing the limit of the doubler composed pots is also a good alternative. Either of the two would be most welcome.

#1008960 Fallen Sword App Update (v.1.2.4)

Posted by Edith3000 on 08 February 2023 - 17:01 in General Discussion

If I have several unread chat messages, scrolling up freezes the app for me for several seconds.

#1008940 nothing loads, can someone help me?

Posted by Edith3000 on 30 January 2023 - 17:29 in Game Help

would still like to know what could of made all those issues to happen. I haven't had any changes done to my pc for a few month.

Not even a system update? Those also sometimes mess up with core files and cause such issues. I'm just glad that resetting things to factory settings helped.

#1008935 nothing loads, can someone help me?

Posted by Edith3000 on 29 January 2023 - 03:35 in Game Help

Check if you have installed any browser addons lately. Some install on all browsers by default.

#1008923 The new Support system

Posted by Edith3000 on 23 January 2023 - 17:05 in General Discussion

i have to use google to find forums since in game link doesn't work for me, but its working for others. idk

Also, with the new home page, there is no direct link to the forums. You would need to go to Accounts and then find the link to the forums on the right side panel. Earlier the forums were listed on the top row.

#1008908 The new Support system

Posted by Edith3000 on 16 January 2023 - 12:55 in General Discussion

Apparently I dodged the new support system by clicking 

Contact our dedicated support team under game help on right panel.

Took me straight to tickets. View existing tickets just to the right  tickets icon

I tried it, and it does take me to the ticket creation page. But I can't see my existing tickets anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it :D

#1008899 The new Support system

Posted by Edith3000 on 13 January 2023 - 17:29 in General Discussion

is the forum link through the game broken? it always gives me some error when using it. 

Working fine for me.

#1008868 The new Support system

Posted by Edith3000 on 03 January 2023 - 06:43 in General Discussion

The new system for raising tickets now requires a separate login. I was not able to create an account for that (some error). But I was able to raise a ticket by sharing my email address. Since I don't have an account in that system, how do I see the ticket and its status?

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: