42 replies to this topic

#1 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:52

In my opinion the thread that is currently ongoing in regards to a list of available DQ's present in the game is redundant.

I wish to know anyone's opinion regarding areas best to do said quest for a New List. So it will be as helpful a thread as this one. " Helpful advice on Global Events" https://forums.hunte...bal#entry969455

I will start this List with...

The best place I find to hunt Elites for DQs is in Varas Dungeon. There are two Elites there both spawn 100%. With AM 170, I can kill on average between 20 to 30 Elites on a full trip around the map. I messed up earlier when I said I can kill X amount of creatures per square that was incorrect. My apologies :P

A decent place to kill Greenskins for a DQ is in The Mists North, and The Mists South. Both are in the 'Dreg Marshes' World Area. Both have three Greenskins present.

Where do you do your DQ? :)

Edited by cucullainn, 18 October 2016 - 13:38.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 October 2016 - 13:10

Good idea for a thread!

#3 LeFeast

LeFeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 16:47

I do the list of the daily quest, cuz i want know the different types of quests and the rewards of each one.

"list of available DQ's present in the game is redundant."

I don't think that, but well.

76561198119772017.png

#4 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 18:10

This is what I suggest we do in another thread, we have these in the guild hall for quick reference by all guild mates.  I am adding more and correcting some as I explore.

Legendary:

Minotaur of the Lost (Legendary) Level 100. You need the hammer to hunt. Is not a fast spawn rate.

Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary) Level 40, need to wear the armor to hunt it. Is not a fast spawn rate.

Ursa, level 325. Spawns here:Aquia (North), Aquia (South), Peitha (East), Tyali (East), Troodon Lair

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary) level 20 show up here: Galo Caves (Level 1)
The Mists South, Paladir Forest West, Paladir Forest East, Ramdal Caves (Level 4)

Seal of Fire. level 1000, Mount Volmar (Circle).

Champions:

Champion's -  Leghra Recluse-  level 2 of leghra fortress Lvl 40 (from Labyrinth of the Lost - go to 23, 8 then to 31, 2) Need Deathspinner, need Amulet to hunt.

Elites:
Elite's - Leghra Deathspinner. level 3 of leghra fortress Lvl 40 (from Labyrinth of the Lost - go to 23, 8 then to 30, 1) Here is where you need the weapon to hunt.

Edited by Pythia, 19 October 2016 - 17:44.

#5 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 18:28

Great addition cucu... I think both will eventually be worthy of getting into guides. 

Pythia beat me to list of ever-present Legendaries.

@peeps responding...

I might suggesting adding in the hyperlink to the UFSG page listing of the area. 

#6 LeFeast

LeFeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 19:30

Great addition cucu... I think both will eventually be worthy of getting into guides. 

Pythia beat me to list of ever-present Legendaries.

@peeps responding...

I might suggesting adding in the hyperlink to the UFSG page listing of the area. 

Both i think it's good, i want to do it all in my post when i think about it, but was going to be REALLY long. The first time i think the post i want to do the list (present) and guide for each quest.

76561198119772017.png

#7 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 00:14

The last time I had a DQ to kill Mechanical Creatures. I went after the Steel Naga, spawn s 100% in Asjal (South).

http://guide.fallens...ype=-1&sort_by=

#8 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 00:24

My last DQ was to kill 200 Normal Creatures. I was able to just level in my hunting areas. It was an extra 4?? some stamina added towards my Leveling :P

#9 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:22

Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary) Level 40, need to wear the weapon to hunt it. Is not a fast spawn rate.

yeah, you actually need to wear the DeathSpinner Armor to hunt it

#10 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:28

My guild member got Defeat 250 Champions for a gain of + 17 Max Stam. He said he was going to hunt Nightshade (Champion)s, in PALADIR FOREST EAST.

http://wiki.fallensw...dir_Forest_East

#11 dragon4u

dragon4u

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 14:59

To kill Champions at a low level for the DQ I usually go to Fortress of Elya (Courtyard) Located in the Elya Desert. The Enraged Bone Hail (Champion) Spawns 100%

#12 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:38

For Champions: Leghra Fortress (Level 2) --> Leghra Recluse (Champion) --- you will need to use the Deathspinner Amulet I believe.

For Elites: Leghra Fortress (Level 3) --> Leghra Deathspinner (Elite) --- you will need to use the Deathspinner Sword I believe.

#13 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:41

In terms of trying to find specific types of monsters, I've been using the Ultimate Fallensword Guide to search for the monster types, and balance where the monsters fall in terms of levels. Obviously trying to match drops (why not compose fragments while also doing some hunting), but also trying to find those monsters who will be in the first zone of a teleport area. 

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 October 2016 - 14:48

Hi there.

I see there's some inaccurate info regarding Zachorzi and Ursa in here. To hunt Legendaries, you have the following locations : 

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary). Level 20. Spawns at Paladir Forest (Plagued).

Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary). Level 40. Spawns at Leghra Lair. Requires Deathspinner Armor to hunt.

Minotaur of the Lost (Legendary). Level 100. Spawns at Minotaur Lair. Requires Minos War Hammer to hunt.

Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary). Level 325. Spawns at Ofron Islands (Caves).

Seal of Fire (Legendary). Level 1000. Spawns at Mount Volmar (Circle).

All of these Legendaries are always available. Based on player feedback, the number of them that spawns in a Realm has been increased. Bear in mind, Animal Mag does work on these guys.

*Edit*

Just tested this with a high level FI and a 175 AM. Got my 225 kills with little issue and a mighty 10 Plague items dropped so I think that's pretty acceptable.

~ Grim

#15 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 17:04

Ofron Islands (Caves) only requires being level 271 to access - there's a leveling bonus for players!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#16 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 October 2016 - 17:10

It's in line with the Quest "The Fallen Bear " which has always used the level 325 Ursa to kill. So no difference whatsoever. Been this way since Ursa was released.

Please stay on topic.

#17 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 18:16

Hi there.

I see there's some inaccurate info regarding Zachorzi and Ursa in here. To hunt Legendaries, you have the following locations :

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary). Level 20. Spawns at Paladir Forest (Plagued).

Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary). Level 40. Spawns at Leghra Lair. Requires Deathspinner Armor to hunt.

Minotaur of the Lost (Legendary). Level 100. Spawns at Minotaur Lair. Requires Minos War Hammer to hunt.

Seal of Fire (Legendary). Level 1000. Spawns at Mount Volmar (Circle).

All of these Legendaries are always available. Based on player feedback, the number of them that spawns in a Realm has been increased. Bear in mind, Animal Mag does work on these guys.

*Edit*

Just tested this with a high level FI and a 175 AM. Got my 225 kills with little issue and a mighty 10 Plague items dropped so I think that's pretty acceptable.

~ Grim

Thank you so much for the info BG. I had just seen this in global chat

was it spawn or drop rates you changed on LE? [R] (17:57) BigGrim [1363]: They have more spawnings in the Realms.

Yes I don't believe the Wiki has been correctly updated since before the creatures were permanently added to the realms. Thanks for that information as well :)

#18 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 18:24

I think BG's #16 post misread the idea. 

@BG... luis' #15 post, in my read, wasn't "complaining" about the issue but giving some value-added info which is actually great for an eventual guide or if this turns into one.

Follow me: It's pretty important with the posts to add in the min level on the areas (and, as I've said, hyperlinks if one is so tech capacitated to do so). 

What I read from luis' post is that there is a great opportunity for a level 271 player to multi-task on XP gain while doing the quest. 

That is, in my opinion, definitely good info. 

Edit: added BG's post number to the beginning so peeps could follow. cucu chimed in with praise before I could post, lol.

Edited by Egami, 20 October 2016 - 18:26.

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:30

was it spawn or drop rates you changed on LE? [R] (17:57) BigGrim [1363]: They have more spawnings in the Realms.

You're very welcome! :)

What was changed was the number of LEs that spawn in the Realm. I increased the number from 2 to 15 per Realm.

Just got the Legendary DQ to move 900 tiles. When I get a quest like this, for this many tiles, I tend to nip to the City of Xinderoth so I can cross back and forth while I'm doing something else. :D

#20 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:53

Just got the Legendary DQ to move 900 tiles.

I got the same one today too with this Reward +1,813 Current Stamina :P

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: