#1 azeeryr

azeeryr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:37

Hello,

did a Threat Bar and customisable hotkey will be implemented later  ? Because as a tank i found it pretty boring to keep the aggro on multiple target when i don't know if my threat is too low or high on every mobs, if i spam my threat spells i run out pretty fast out of mana so it's not a good solution.

But the real problem of it, is if i loose the aggro of +2 monsters with the uncustomisable spells bar + bad target tab (no offense it's the same on every games :P) + click to target/spell, i found it very slow to do any action, i imagine in end game a tank will have to stun/silence boss/multiple target which will be pretty hard to do fast with every problems i mentioned earlier, so what do you think about it ?

PS: Sorry if i made some errors of english.

Edited by azeeryr, 11 December 2013 - 01:40.

#2 Orlac

Orlac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:57

A few questions... Do you have inciting cry or tremor? Do you make use of Impale? Are you a Templar? Have you invested points in to Born for Combat and Ferocious Taunt?

These are the things I need to know.

Edited by Orlac, 11 December 2013 - 01:58.

Orlac

Templar

Alchemist

Forager

Sexy

#3 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:57

i can name a few off the top of my head that make being a templar/tank look and be easy. proffej,orlac,bz O-o if you're having trouble probably best to just ask them.

sounds like you need a prophet to cast enlighten for you btw. my opinion

Edited by HuMoR, 11 December 2013 - 01:58.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#4 azeeryr

azeeryr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:26

A few questions... Do you have inciting cry or tremor? Do you make use of Impale? Are you a Templar? Have you invested points in to Born for Combat and Ferocious Taunt?

These are the things I need to know.

Yeah i have all of them, but the main problem i wanted to explain is not to keep the aggro, but if i loose it (im talking on multiple target mainly), the uncustomisable hotkey make me feel really slow.

So it make me think how it would be in the end game content with stun/silence and other thing if i cannot be fast as i could be, because at this moment it's a problem, not a big one to make all the group wipe but at end game it could became one.

i can name a few off the top of my head that make being a templar/tank look and be easy. proffej,orlac,bz O-o if you're having trouble probably best to just ask them.

sounds like you need a prophet to cast enlighten for you btw. my opinion

Never seen a prophet at this moment, only mage who were doing there best to heal   :(

Edited by azeeryr, 11 December 2013 - 02:32.

#5 Orlac

Orlac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:18

I don't have many issues with holding aggro on groups now that im running inciting cry with tremor. If you go full templar a the start you should have both of these skills at 22. With inciting cry being your aoe taunt an tremor having a 2 second aoe stun you fill in the gaps with impale and maybe a bloodbath if your cooldowns are still up then you shouldnt have too many issues.

Orlac

Templar

Alchemist

Forager

Sexy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: