30 replies to this topic

#1 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 16:07

Issue #1 - tp200+ why does this exist? Pretty much turned TH more into the haves and have nots.

Issue #2 - most of them simply aren't worth hunting because of oversaturation.

Issue #3 - Scripting farms. Ofcourse your gonna ask for evidence but as a player that plays often it's so easy to see. Ask anyone that follows titans they will say the same.

Issue #4 - titans can and sometimes do especially in seasonal times spawn and die in about 15 minutes.

Issue #5 - Stupid speed limiter that spams your logs. So annoying

Add any additional issues you see in this aspect.

Edited by EpicPiety, 10 January 2019 - 16:22.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 January 2019 - 16:23

Simple solution.... don't hunt Titans...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 16:26

I guess but that doesnt solve anything. I'd like to see it back in its glory days. Oh the rush it gave.

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 16:28

Never gave me that much joy, tbh, never did like it....  

As for the annoying notifications, you can blame the long gone cheaters for that....  They were a key part of those "Glory Days"

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 16:35

Fortunately imo TH should get better with more players. The only thing I think needs to go is instant teleport pots.

#6 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 10 January 2019 - 21:13

I don't believe this is a simple solution by any means. He enjoys a facet of the game and he has a lot of fair points.

Many people have brought a lot of good ideas over the years in regards to the amount of epics in the game and the newer problems (TP Potion).

I'm still in favor of more recipes to use the Epics already in game and give them some more value. Something on the level of the Tiered Epics or something even greatee.

#7 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 January 2019 - 22:54

TP200 is OP, id phase it out BG like the inv2 500 omacaz.

#8 Melons

Melons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 23:38

I was titan hunting the seasonal titans, and 85%-90% of the time I ran into some else using it. Once everyone saw that someone had tele 200, they would just stop hitting. I used the pot myself, and it was no fun. I would find it more enjoyable to actually have to work for the epic than get a guaranteed secure. 

If BG disagrees with removing tele 200, I would at least ask to consider disabling the pot on seasonal titans.

Also, yes people still use scripts today lol. It's not that hard to notice if you have been titan hunting for a while. 

Edited by Melons, 10 January 2019 - 23:40.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:11

Also, yes people still use scripts today lol.

Then please provide proof. Hearsay is not proof.

~ Grim

#10 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 13:15

Providing proof is next to impossible for an average player with no access to HCS Code to add triggers. Even then without seeing the actual code of their script you would be playing a guessing game more or less. I'm no anti-cheat expert but it's not that easy. All a regular player can do is try to catch trends and patterns which again hearsay could be a coincidence. To top it off the meme lord Zorg doesnt work with sword anymore apparently.

Edited by EpicPiety, 11 January 2019 - 13:32.

#11 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 11 January 2019 - 13:19

TP200 is OP, id phase it out BG like the inv2 500 omacaz.

couldnt agree more these need to be phased out 

5aZzW0p.png,

#12 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 17:46

Oh there are definitely some questionable hunters out there. I hunted against a few whilst I had instant teleport running that were practically keeping up without the potion. 50 spaces in 2 seconds. We know it's not possible because we titan hunt with and without the potion. But how are we supposed to prove it other than giving an account of what happened?

The fact that some titans die quickly is due to popularity. I don't see that kind of incentive to hunt and subsequent activity as a bad thing. Catch the next spawn. They always come around again. And you say some are not worth hunting but again that comes down to opinion. Some people want their own personal epic and go hunt it. I suspect your opinion is derived from their low value and not considering the time to secure the drop worthwhile. True for some but not for all.

And how do we reduce the number of drops from titan hunting? The removal of the instant potion won't do so. The titans will still be secured the old fashioned way. The market will remain the same.

And whilst I do agree with many of the points made here against the teleport 230. There is one that comes to mind in favour of it. It is a good leveller against the very quickest hunters. The potion allows players that might ordinarily struggle when trying to secure a titan or earn significant TKP towards it to perhaps make better progress. Because let's be honest here. The removal of the potion will just put the majority of the drops into the quickest players hands. The events will remain as monopolised as is. The majority of the game will still struggle to make significant progress. There are players that ordinarily wouldn't be able to compete that are able to do so with the use of one of these potions. Not saying I especially want it to stay or see it go. I am relatively on the fence. Fine with either way. But there is a negative as well.

Also it is a donation potion. Donation potions should provide benefits other potions don't. However I do appreciate that this potion effects titan hunting significantly. And if the future new titan drops continue to be more epics of the same stamina gain value as existing epics soon enough that potion won't be worth using anyway. New epic in it's first event at 390 FSP. I don't remember seeing that before.

Edited by Josh1404, 11 January 2019 - 17:48.

#13 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:59

~ Grim

Providing proof is next to impossible for an average player with no access to HCS Code to add triggers. Even then without seeing the actual code of their script you would be playing a guessing game more or less.

maybe make the players on titan maps visible? i feel this should of been a thing day 1 on map release. 

sigma_468x60.jpg

#14 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 16:30

How

#15 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 00:55

Issue #1 - tp200+ why does this exist? Pretty much turned TH more into the haves and have nots.

Issue #2 - most of them simply aren't worth hunting because of oversaturation.

Issue #3 - Scripting farms. Ofcourse your gonna ask for evidence but as a player that plays often it's so easy to see. Ask anyone that follows titans they will say the same.

Issue #4 - titans can and sometimes do especially in seasonal times spawn and die in about 15 minutes.

Issue #5 - Stupid speed limiter that spams your logs. So annoying

Add any additional issues you see in this aspect.

I knowing speed limiter not working, only text showing but it not working, in this seasons titan I sawing 2 players moving faster than speed limiter

if wanting removing teleporter chest then only after removing players who doing cheating with script

in this season event I reporting cheater who was not using teleport buff (I looking many times of his profile, not see teleport, I asking other players, they not seeing teleport on him too)

this cheating player was moving faster than I who using instanting teleport potion, I only winning because I had more than 1000 kills on titan, that not normal

~ Grim

I agreeing, can you please telling how we can showing proof that player is doing cheating?

thank you very much

one thing not needing forgetting, using teleport potion it not meaning you getting 100% secure, it will increasing your chance very much but you could get beating by other player who using potion or more players hunting together as team, many times I seeing this and every seasons titan hunter who having eyes should knowing this

#16 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:49

~ Grim

I think we all know that you cannot act without any proof; The problem is what kinda proof do you expect us to provide?
I cannot screenshot another players browser add-ons/scripts. Or.. that would require me doing illegal things anyways.

I know that a previously very active player provided videos of how it looks when someone is using a script to hunt titans - as in; He partook in the hunting, and made a video at the same time showing how some players kept being on the titan way b4 he got there. And he was fast, on an even faster connection.
I even think he wrote a script on how to .. well, script lol If he ever showed that to y'all I do not know, and cannot ask, since he got so upset with the game, that he had his account deleted and slammed the door behind him.
Oh, and the players he was filming and reporting are still in game today, titan hunting.

So, I am sorry, but simply sweeping players claims of the table with a "where is the proof" will not suffice.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#17 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:32

So, I am sorry, but simply sweeping players claims of the table with a "where is the proof" will not suffice.

we may not agree on a lot of things Kit but this statement is one thing we can agree on 100%

5aZzW0p.png,

#18 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2019 - 23:48

id expect proof is recording it, showing often their teleport buff level or if they dont have it and how quick they are getting to the titan whether its faster than the moving inhibitor, so u would need an insta teleport to prove it :-)

edit: if YOU can see cheating, then so could BG, just video it!

Edited by Undjuvion, 14 January 2019 - 23:49.

#19 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 00:45

I don't hunt them, as most already know... but I was wondering... has personal cooldown impacted the incidence of "magic hunters" in any way?

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#20 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:42

I don't hunt them, as most already know... but I was wondering... has personal cooldown impacted the incidence of "magic hunters" in any way?

No the only thing it did was allow people to join all their farmers to one guild. Unfortunately with how the internet is now a days it's very easy to have your accounts not collude. If your past friends are acting weird it's very likely someone has taken control of their account. Just try to contact them in real life and get some sort of ID recognition IE social media etc and post it to the cows.

Edited by EpicPiety, 15 January 2019 - 01:43.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: