• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Runesaur

Runesaur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:39

I know it's somewhat ''confirmed'' already, but I intend this discussion to be moreso about the materials required for said tiering process. As this may help out cows figuring out what is a fair point for tiering etc. Who knows :).

Suggestin 1

Spoiler

On the other hand, This is the other suggestion.

Suggestion 2

So my proposition is using LE sets.

Spoiler

In both paths, my general principle has been to stave away from ''duplicating'' Epics for the same tier. This is the case as I don't personally think it's healthly for the game to require 32 Droppable epics for one Tier 5 epic. Recycling old gear (S2) or using materials cultivated from new sources in (S1) If asked seems to be the best way forward. 

Thoughts?

Edited by Runesaur, 15 July 2018 - 01:53.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2018 - 16:09

Don't see this occurring, no. The reason we use multiple Epics is to thin out the glut of the older items that can still be gathered.

~ Grim

#3 Runesaur

Runesaur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 16:26

Don't see this occurring, no. The reason we use multiple Epics is to thin out the glut of the older items that can still be gathered.

~ Grim

Would two really be applicable though? 

You say thin them out but It's a different situation entirely when you can - farm- said epics.

Idk the gloves in circulation, as we don't have information regarding that, but i'd happen to guess it's far less than the amount of inventable IH/SC/WW stuff.

If you are looking to thin them out, we'd probably need more Ogilath Spawns.

Though that thought process may be wrong. I doubt someone has like 32 Ogilath gloves to make 1 pair of t5.

At best, that requires 32 hours of spawn. For 1 pair. (assuming only two required).

Edited by Runesaur, 15 July 2018 - 16:31.

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2018 - 16:45

There are more than enough copies of Ogaliths gloves out there. More than even the UFSG shows as it does not take those in inactive player backpacks into account.

It's working as we intend it.

~ Grim

#5 Runesaur

Runesaur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 17:38

Ah sweet then :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: