#41 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 October 2018 - 18:46

​From what I understand, seasons will be a sometime thing, similar to global or legendary events,   as described in Ryebred's proposal in his thread.  I know that Hoof and BG really liked that concept.   

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#42 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 October 2018 - 20:31

Yeah the original post looked so good, the layout and medals so awesome. This should be a monthly thing tho, like 3 days duration once per month at a random time and can overlap with another global event to spice things up.

#43 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:16

This thread needs to return to the dead pile from which it came. No way Jose.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#44 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 October 2018 - 16:25

Indeed...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#45 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:10

This system never got a fair shake is how I would put it. I got a botched release and a quick fix after some people lost some levels due to the xp loss being higher than it should have been. However, I thought the bounty system that was implemented around that time to be very interesting and got me involved with BB hitting and getting posted a few times. I had a blast with it. I do see the concern with going back to the 50 stam hit for everything idea and that it takes away from all the hits completed with 100 stam. Not everything in that system was bad guys ... let's give this a reboot. 

Maybe just for 1-2 weeks every few months if your against it being a regular thing like ladder.

#46 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:10

This system never got a fair shake is how I would put it. I got a botched release and a quick fix after some people lost some levels due to the xp loss being higher than it should have been. However, I thought the bounty system that was implemented around that time to be very interesting and got me involved with BB hitting and getting posted a few times. I had a blast with it. I do see the concern with going back to the 50 stam hit for everything idea and that it takes away from all the hits completed with 100 stam. Not everything in that system was bad guys ... let's give this a reboot. 

Maybe just for 1-2 weeks every few months if your against it being a regular thing like ladder.

Would love to see this come back in some form......  

:)

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#47 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2019 - 22:44

I agree in some form ... plus its already coded .. is the best part. Just have to do some tweaks and get some feedback / bug testing going on .. and boom new update.

#48 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:04

nice idea 

Edited by activeh1, 01 March 2019 - 09:05.

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: