Photo

Do hybrid weps have haste rolls?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:15

i havent seen one with a haste roll yet... maybe everyones just unlucky.

#2 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:27

no need for haste rolls when you can exceed perfect gems in everything else tbh.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#3 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:48

no need for haste rolls when you can exceed perfect gems in everything else tbh.

regardless it would be nice to know if it's possible especialy if you perfer haste over that "everything else" :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#4 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:12

My build requires haste,and I need it more then healing power or mg att power,but seems hyb weps even fill the void for haste by being so overly op that haste isnt needed.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#5 Oops

Oops

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:06

I want an answer from HCS as I would love to get ahold of some hybrid weapon with haste roll lol love my haste

#6 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:20

aye me too, HCS? any word? if so i'm going to farm if not i'm not going to care about it :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#7 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 13:58

i wanna see roll on haste hybrid weapon... triple +500 haste maybe? anyway taking break from this game before they will fix this junk items.

Edited by Dasan, 20 July 2014 - 14:01.

#8 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 17:06

can roll anyhting i believe...got slow on the shield yesterday

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#9 Kenchirou

Kenchirou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 23:03

i wanna see roll on haste hybrid weapon... triple +500 haste maybe? anyway taking break from this game before they will fix this junk items.

Oh , tell me dasan , You want them to remove this content So they can add another lv45 Content? I dont see why everyone's butthurt About this content , Only cus a LV35 Gets a chance to kill one of you In Trapper's , Srsly stop complaining about the difference between hybrid items and Fabled items it's getting realy annoying and serioiusly if they removed this contect I'm going to throw infinite garlic at these players : 

-Reinedor

-Ben

-Dasan

-Guthix

-Slipknot84

-Liriel

Kench's Remants industries

o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

tumblr_n8wwh7rh9N1rw3w54o3_r1_500.gif_________________________________________________________

~ Never be a salad, Be the best god damn broccoli you could ever be ~

All Remants for sale Click ---------------> HERE

#10 Brioche

Brioche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:06

if they removed this contect I'm going to throw infinite garlic at these players :

-Reinedor

-Ben

-Dasan

-Guthix

-Slipknot84

-Liriel

Hmm. It seems that you are pledging to farm garlic for the rest of your life and give the garlic to these 6 lucky players, to show your support for the removal of hybrid weapons xD xD

Message to all players: vote for the removal/nerf of hybrid weapons to receive free farm produce from Kenchirou!!

Edited by Brioche, 21 July 2014 - 01:13.

#11 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:13

idk..I don't get killed by lvl 35s in TA.

feel free to throw me a lot of garlic,atleast you'll actually be working for something in the game.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#12 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:22

do you throw carrots ken? if so pls add me to that list

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#13 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:46

Oh , tell me dasan , You want them to remove this content So they can add another lv45 Content? I dont see why everyone's butthurt About this content , Only cus a LV35 Gets a chance to kill one of you In Trapper's , Srsly stop complaining about the difference between hybrid items and Fabled items it's getting realy annoying and serioiusly if they removed this contect I'm going to throw infinite garlic at these players : 

-Reinedor

-Ben

-Dasan

-Guthix

-Slipknot84

-Liriel

Not me?  Darn it, I guess I have to farm my own.  (By the way, "awsome" is spelled "awesome." :P)

One of the issues, Kenchirou, is that us 45's that are complaining have run dungeon after dungeon, leveling our chars, crafting gems, etc. for months and months and months...all to be trumped by new hybrid weapons that are dropped from mobs.  It's not fair.  Life isn't fair, I get that, but seriously, how would you like all your hard work to be completely in vain?  With you being a relatively new player, and one that isn't 45, I don't expect you to understand that.  Nor do I expect anyone who hasn't spent a penny buying EP or gold to craft their gems.  They made an "easy button" for players and it's not fair.  

Do you realize how much time and effort it would take to make a "perfect" gem?  It would take approximately 2187 glimmering gems to get one perfect gem.  That's 20,000-25,000 fushion powder...the estimated worth of a perfect gem is 150,000 ep or $1500.00 US dollars.  Players since the beginning of the game's inception have been working on their gems.  All of their hard work down the drain because a simple wolf might drop a hybrid weapon that can out hit a fabled weapon with a perfect gem even.  Wouldn't you be upset in our situation?  

I'm annoyed and frustrated especially since this seems to be falling on deaf ears.  

8TLwd.jpg

#14 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:51

not falling on def ears. staff has replied saying there is suposed to be things preventing rolls over a certain value. and if anyone has gotten any to post a SS of it for them to look into and see HOW it happened. 

so yeah they are listening just wiating for some screenshots then will look into it and more easily find the situation when they have an example to look at.

#15 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:54

not falling on def ears. staff has replied saying there is suposed to be things preventing rolls over a certain value. and if anyone has gotten any to post a SS of it for them to look into and see HOW it happened. 

so yeah they are listening just wiating for some screenshots then will look into it and more easily find the situation when they have an example to look at.

1 thing to note...even after its fixed the rolls can reach pure gem status as intended..= devalues the shit out of gems

in order to even make gems even close to worth anything anymore..they will need to extend the gem tiers to like 24+ and make it so 1cracked>2jagged>4flawed>8fair>16glimmering>32defined

make the gems require 2 instead of 3 per upgrade...and cut the fp in half from the start towards ascending

because everything from the first 12 right now..just gt royally shafted. 

So yes...make the highest tier gem 2x the effectiveness of the current highest tier of perfect. or just fully remove the rolls on hyb weapons and leave a slot with changed dps.

Edited by HuMoR, 21 July 2014 - 01:59.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#16 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:20

keni stop whining about everything and lvl to 45 then come back to us
back on topic
hybrid weps DO Need a nerf or other things a buff

#17 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:23

-Reinedor

-Ben

-Dasan

-Guthix

-Slipknot84

-Liriel

Im not whining cause anyone will have better items than me, i still can kill u even naked. But its not fair that old players that sacrificed tons of their time to get fabled set/high tier gems now will have just shit items cause hcs implemented 'bugged" op items. Cheers

Edited by Dasan, 21 July 2014 - 02:24.

#18 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:54

On topic have not yet seen hast roll, Over have not been on 30 + DGN run's yet over all have not heard ofnay haste roll's.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#19 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:52

Ken stop plz open your eyes the hybrid weapons are ruining the game  i already kill you fast, with hybrids i would kill 10x times as fast and you would not even damage me.

And we understand you need to be spoonfed cause youre still level 35 for so much time i dont remember you being any other level, but hybrid weapons make the game too easy and thus boring, we 45 have fabled weapons they take around one month to aquire, and in 2 level 45 dungeon runs you can get better weapons combinations.

This will make the community leave and if you would like to play alone be my guest.

I believe  hcs dont want they community being shorter and shorter, and this is making everyone that got they fabled set enrage and start to leave including myself.

Especially the giant rollls need to simply be removed no rool should be bigger then a radiant gem, the time ep and effort to make those is already quite big.

Weapons with slithly the same dps as heroic being rare is simply not normal.

back to the op since all rolls seem to be op latelly i am expecting a +500roll without a doubt

Regards

EDIT: effing commas were needed

Edited by Susej, 21 July 2014 - 07:29.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#20 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2014 - 23:33

I would not even say Radient, highest roll should be Supreme (2 more than highest current drop).

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: