72 replies to this topic

#41 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 15:03

The Origami Void Port on Gothador

"You know," Karamazov mentioned as he strapped himself in to his seat, "this place is totally freaky."

"Yes," Krum agreed, as he pressed runes and pulled levers in the sequence S drummed into his mind. Krum wished he hadn't used hardwood sticks though, he still had a headache from the experience.

"I'm mean, take those Goblin Sappers," Karamazov continued. Krum looked down at the Greenie subspecies mounted on the cannons on the magic carpet fighters. They were the only new species since the Distortion. According to Seven, they came about as the result of experimentation. The group of rebel scientists were attempting to figure out why there was no evolution and tried to restart the process. However the only ones they could convince were a few Greenskins.

Flashback

"Vrasubatburuk ug butharubatgruiuk!" a white coat smiled, nervously at the hulking creature before him. The greenies cheered lifting their cups and knocking the odd purple liquid back down their throats.

Present

"What does that mean anyway?" Karamazov wondered allowed.

"We will kill all the men and sodomize all the women," Krum recited. "Or cheers." Karamazov looked horrified... then impressed. Krum shrugged. "Read it in a book once."

Back in the hanger, as the carpets few out, the goblin cackling reached their ears. "Yeah weird lot," Karamazov repeated. He placed his hand on the orb before him. "Let's hope this works!"

Krum nodded, then eased prototype flyer out of the hanger.

(Sorry for the short post, I have to get ready for work now :D)

#42 gothador_mideon69

gothador_mideon69
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2006 - 16:42

Amal shufar, at rrug

(Sorry, this was the closest thing I could come up with as a compliment in that particular lingo. Most certainly a job well done though.) :wink:

#43 gothador_aero

gothador_aero
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2006 - 00:52

Hehehehe...loved it even if it was short...

Whats hillarious is that the cheer could actually mean "kill all the men...etc"
Think about the creatures we are talking about...Hahahahaha!!!

#44 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:44

(2 or 3 parter)

Death Orange

"The Emperor departed?" the cold tones of Isisxotic asked no body in particular.

A small lietenant replied; "The Emperor's shuttle has cleared our void sensors." He adjusted his rather large name badge as he sat down.

"Who went with him in the end?" asked Mideon conversationally.

"Paxedes, Troyster and Shadar," came the answer.

"We've located the rebel base," the lietenant piped up. "It's in the Sacred Graveyard in Gothador."

"Thank you...er..." GrandMasterC was uncertain of the underling's name.

The little man thrust his chest out where his name badge was, but despite the fair percentage area of his tunic it covered, it went ignored. Deflated, he replied, "Iama Nobody."

"Oh, I'm sure thats not true," GrandMasterC lied.

The lietenant ignored this and said; "However, the Graveyard will not be in direct line of the Orange Beam for 45 minutes."

"We will wait," Isisxotic advised. "And then there will be no more rebellion."

(this may be more of an eight parter due to constant interuptions...)

#45 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 20:51

(next part, guys and gals)

In the immediate void space of the g-nome held globe of gothador...
(that was a mouthful wasn't it!!)

Dragon Wings and Magic Carpet flyers gathered in teams following settlement of team names. It had taken a good ten minutes as Red through to Violet were out due to superstition that they were curse thanks to a mission five years ago that saw these teams annihilated in the first two minutes. Most had therefore wanted to be team black or team white, but for some reason no one had wanted to be team pink.

"Okay," Tomtom announced finally. He like all others was wearing an odd helm allowing him to traverse the blackness of the void, also conveniently with an in built minature crystal ball for ease of communications and cable. However, even with 500 channels, there was still nothing on. "We are clear on what to do?" Murmurs and nods followed. "Then teams Silver, black, white and burnt umber, move out!"

The dragons roared in a deafening harmony, the firey blood rage of battle anticipation coursing beneath their scales. Wings spread they swooped as one with eachother and their riders towards the huge threat that far out massed their combined might. From the safety of the prototype Skallagrim had named the 'S-mobile', Krum couldn't help wondering if Braelynd hadn't been right about this being a mission of suicide.

#46 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 22:01

Death Orange

"Milords!" a grunt saluted before Mistress Isisxotic and Masters Mideon and GrandmasterC. "Rebel dragon wings have been sighted, but they are managing to evade our catapolts and sling shots."

"Then they must be dealt with fighter to fighter," Grandmaster rubbed his hands together, summoning mentally his puppets to their ships.

"I dibs the red one!" Mideon announced.

"No!" Grandmaster replied. "You flew it last time! It's my turn!"

They glared at each other for a while before Isisxotic managed to stare both of them down. They took their arguement out of the command deck and down the corridor to the hangar bay. "Well you got the last pot of chocolate mousse at lunch!" Mideon added to his list of reasons for why he should get it.

"But yesterday, you got to choose the in-flight movie," GrandMaster was not out of this race, "I swear you only chose 'Elmo in Grouchland' to piss me off!"

Mideon grinned but refused to respond to that accusation. "Look, it's a two seater, we can both take it." He was the purest voice of reason that he could be.

GrandMasterC, however, looked suspicious. "Alright," he agreed carefully.

"I'm driving!" Mideon rushed to the drivers side.

"No!" the other rushed after him.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Five minutes later

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Gentlemen," came a dead voice over the crystal ball in the cockpit. "Have you readied your troops? You seem to be taking a very long time and the longer you take, the more damage the paintwork of the Death Orange is taking."

"We are ready," Mideon assured Isisxotic as he shared a quick look that translated as 'women!' with GrandMasterC, who chuckled silently.

"Good," the spirit replied. "I trust you will also be ready at first hours tomorrow with your paintbrushes also. Over and out."

Two pairs of eyes looked at two pairs of feet and two mouths grumbled.

"Look," GrandMasterC said finally, "let's settle this like men."

"Right," Mideon patted his black armour. "Got a gold piece? I'm all out."

"Tight git," GrandMaster grumbled and fished around in his inside cloak pocket. "Your call."

"Heads!" The puppetmaster through the coin into the air.

#47 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 20:52

"Enemy K-wings are heading our way!" called out Tomtom over the crystal ball.

"K-wings?" Karamazov asked. "Why are they called that? Over."

"Because they are 'K' shaped," came the response. "Over."

Krum rose one eyebrow in question of that. "Really?" Karamazov scratched his blue face. "No wait, I can see it, sort of... if you turn your head to the side and squint..." Krum shrugged, he still couldn't see it.

"Teams Puce, Mahogany and Bronze," Tomtom announced, basically meaning all of the Magic Carpet Fighters, "Move out!"

A sudden burst of cackling hit the Knight and Mage's hearing. "Totally weird," Karamazov muttered.

The K-wings attacked the Dragons, who dived beneath them or above them, avoiding hits and collisions with elegant precision. In the meantime, the Magic Carpet fighters engaged the K-wings, drawing them away from the Dragons, who in turn gathered in their teams and headed for the previously labeled Chasm of Sure annihilation.

Krum and Karamazov watched.

Team Silver swooped in, an Inferno dragon and his rider in front and two other Dragon Wings behind. Death Orange catapaults vaulted huge spiked spheres at them, but could not hit the agile team. And suddenly, the catapaults stopped.

"They've stopped firing!" one rider announced over the crystal ball.

"Duh," muttered his colleague.

"Hush," their leader reprimanded them, as he tried to concerntrate on what lie ahead.

"Look out! Their sending in.. the RED ONE!"

The red K-wing and two puppets along for the ride swept in from behind and fired upon the rear right dragon. The creature roared in pain as the javelin pierced through the flesh of his neck, then crashed into the floor of the chasm, taking his lost rider with him.

"Oh my g-nome I can't hold them!" wailed the other Dragon Wing trailing behind the Silver Team Leader.

"Stay on target!" yelled the Inferno's rider.

"Sh*t their shooting at me!"

"Stay on target!"

"F*k you!" the rider screamed, pulling at his dragon's reigns. But before the creature could escape, a javelin became imbedded in his side. "Help!" cried the rider. The Red K-Wing did so via a second javelin that pierced through the riders chest, silencing him.

"Stay on the leader," Mideon commanded.

"I will if you stop being such a backseat driver," bitched GrandMasterC.

The Silver Team leader, the only member now left of the Silver Team, though he didn't look so much silver as rather green, tapped the neck of his dragon. "NOW!" he yelled. The beast inhaled sharply then offered a weak cough and spat out a flaming brimstone spitwad at the target.

There was a boom and a few milli-seconds of holding breath. "Did you get it in?" asked Tomtom.

"No, it just impacted on the surface," confessed the Inferno rider.

The battle continued.

#48 gothador_seraphim

gothador_seraphim
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:26

The beast inhaled sharply then offered a weak cough and spat out a flaming brimstone spitwad at the target.

ROTFLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I keep seeing someone hawking at an old west spitoon...

#49 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:56

Death Orange

"Mistress!" the lieutenant saluted. "I believe we have located what the rebels have been targeting, a small flaw in the Death Orange's design. Should I make ready your escape pod and sound an evacuation?"

"Evacuation," Isisxotic repeated, "I believe you are over estimating their chances. The rebel nuisance will end today, here and now and the emperor will celebrate our victory. Do not speak of fleeing again."

"Yes mistress." Isisxotic gazed over at the countdown. 20 minutes. She allowed herself a small smile that failed to reach her eyes.

Battlefield

A cackling neared the Death Orange and something other than crystals was loaded into the cannon of a Magic Carpet Fighter.

Death Orange

There was a tiny spark glinting in Isisxotic's dead eyes as she viewed the battle. It had been a long time since she had felt even a glimmer of life in her past-life body and the battle brought back memories.

A splattering of what appeared to be a custard pie marred her view, but she could still see the Goblin Sappers laughing and offering her raspberries. The speck of glee morphed into a dot of anger, a feeling she had believed lost to her. Not that she felt any better about it resurfacing. She wanted to take it out on someone...

"Annilate the Sappers, all of the Sappers," she commanded the K-wing pilots through the Crystal Ball. "Their existance offends me."

Battlefield

The cackling changed into 'eeks'.

Also on the Battlefield

The gold team was the next down the chasm of sure annilation. Although only one of the team failed to make it out, they also failed to even shoot at the target. And now the gold team leader was a bit disappointed over his lack of being able to score a hit. He failed to notice the K-wing behind him. "Gold team leader, you have an enemy on your tail," another Dragon wing warned.

"I can't shake him off," came the reply. The swamp dragon he rode was getting annoyed as well. There's nothing worse than a klingon on your tail. The dragon screamed suddenly. "I've been hit!"

"Get out of there!"

"No, forget about me, I'll give them something to remember me by!" The Gold team leader flew his dragon into the side of the Death Orange.

Death Orange

Corridor B3 shook with the impact of a dragon hiting it. Many troopers walking down it fell to one side. One by one they got back onto their feet before something else hit them.

There was a lot of coughing, groaning and waving of hands in front of noses with the occasional collapse as swamp dragon gas overwhelmed them.

Battlefield

Tomtom finished off another K-wing... or rather Truffle did with a blast of dragon fire. The rider then noticed that most of the K-wings were attacking the Magic Carpet Fighters, who were falling in their numbers. But how could he stop it? It came to him quickly. "Release the secret weapon!"

#50 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 21:41

The S-mobile

"Release the secret weapon!" came the command over the crystal ball.

"Release the secret weapon," repeated Karamazov. "What secret weapon?" Krum indicated the ship. "Oh oh oh!" He sat up straight and began looking a little desperate as he scanned over the panel of runes before him.

"Just press the rune," Krum suggested.

"Er..."

The masterworked and very impressive origami phoenix offered a loud squark before it began to refold itself.

Inside, Krum frowned as an odd little door opened in to an odd little compartment. Four black stag beetles, standing on their rear legs, upon a little platform appeared. They were holding miniture instruments and began to sing in tiny voices; "In the town, where I was born, lived a man, who sailed the sea!"

Krum sighed and looked at Karamazov, who managed to look sheepish. "Sorry," the blue mage apologised as the Beetles reached the chorus, "that must have been the Yellow Submarine rune. Er...."

The origami submarine once again began to refold...

#51 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:38

Many things occur in many places at exactly the same time that may or may not have something to do with many other things occurring at that point.

For example, the self-proclaimed Empress was in a new stage of her current sulk. “I want my Ginge!â€

#52 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 20:00

"Is there anyone left to join the S-mobile on it's attack run?" Tomtom called out to rally his troops. He was met by silence. "Anyone?" Again silence. He sighed. "Black 3, I know you are still there, I can see you."

"Shoot!" Black 3 grumbled.

"Right, Black 3 and I will follow you in, K-team!" Tomtom announced.

"Hearing you loud and clear Silver Leader," Karamazov replied cheerfully on behalf of the K-team. Krum shook his head and guided the Mega-titan into the Chasm in the Death Orange's surface. Giant arrows shot past their wings, but none were hit. Suddenly, the attack from the Orange stopped.

"Their coming at us!" yelled Black 3 as the Red K-wing and two others approached in their favoured attack formation. "We're all gonna die!"

"Contain yourself!" Tomtom yelled, but it was too late. The disgruntled dragon shook off it's rider and his unexpected package... which landed on the screen of one of the K-wings... who in turn tried to wipe it off with their new automated mini-mop... but unfortunately just smeared it and ultimately crashed into the Chasm.

Truffle roared in disgust, but continued to fly after the S-mobile.

"Nearing the target," Krum called out to Karamazov, who tapped on a few runes to quit playing medievil pacman and set up his targetting orb.

Use the G-nome, Karamazov!

"Huh?" Karamazov questioned. "What was that?"

Use the G-nome!

"Krum!" Karamazov announced excitedly, "I think Mamori is speaking to me with the power of the G-nome! Straight into my head!"

Krum shook his head. "Is Crystal Ball connect to the planet," Krum advised, throwing it to Karamazov, who caught it.

"Oh."

Meanwhile Tomtom was having problems. A large crossbolt was sticking out of Truffle's rear hide, who was screaming quite loudly in protest at her rear being penetrated in such fashion. "Truffle's been hit! We can't continue!"

"Go, Tomtom," Krum advised. "You've done all you can."

"I'm sorry!" Tomtom mentioned, before he led his dragon away from the battle.

Krum frowned. "Have you lost targetting?"

"No, no," Karamazov looked nervous, sweat was beading upon his brow. "Everything's fine... just fine..."

In the Red K-wing, the bickering Lords had agreed upon a truce. "Two down, one to go," GrandMasterC gloated.

"Hmmm, but the G-nome is strong in this one!" Mideon mentioned. "Not to add he's in a humongous, bloody great folded Titan!"

"Is that so... then just use the Mega-harpoon instead!" GrandMasterC suggested.

Mideon agreed, though not verbally, he wasn't going to give GrandMasterC the satisfaction of that. Carefully he aimed at what he believed would be the ship's weak point... directly between it's legs... and slowly he began to put pressure on the firing rune...

...only suddenly the target was no longer there.

As the Red K wing spun out into the void and it's follower into the side of the Void station, Krum and Karamazov were greeted with a Woot! and a Roar!

"Go get 'em guys!" Braelynd called to them.

Karamazov hit the firing rune. The gigantic arrow aflame somehow with dragon fire hit the target perfectly. The S-mobile and Falcon fled.

Inside the Death Orange the lieutenant announced that they were in firing range.

"Then Fire!" Isisxotic told them, just seconds before the Death Orange exploded. As her undead body flew apart and burned, the spirit suddenly felt lifted... and free... her soul smiled where her body had not done for so long and now no longer could...

#53 gothador_isisxotic

gothador_isisxotic
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2007 - 20:08

:shock:

AWESOME.

#54 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 15:18

Celebrations were grand within the Sacred Grounds, as salutes and metals were presented to the survivors and heroes of the rebellion. Seven personally awared those to Krum, Karamazov, Braelynd and Polar Bear.

"What now?" asked Krum, aloud.

"Now? Now we must leave here," Seven replied, "after all, they now know where we are." Krum wondered if he should point out that this was not what he had meant.

"Yeah..." Braelynd gave Polar Bear a quick glance.

"Roar!" Rough translation; If you are suggestion that we abandon these guys now, when they need us more than Ginge needs his message, I'll rip your arms off!

ooc I will be writing more of this, promise :) Kayla

#55 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 14:41

A long time ago in an alternative dimension far far away....

"I don' like it," voiced the Omnilord in floating chair.

"Well, what would you suggest?" asked his long time suffering friend and fellow Omnilord with gold stone skin.

"I dunno."

"Well how about..."

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

"No."

"Well, I do think I should write something..."

The two Omnilords were of the very few of their kind still in existance, hence they tended to stick together, a bit like a bug and flypaper...

"That one..."

"But you just said you didn't like it!"

"Yeah I know."

"Well, I reckon we should go for the second one..."

"Want that one..."

"Oh alright."

A long time ago in an alternative dimension, far far away....

Actually this part of the story starts in a realm of freezing temperatures and lack of scenery. The rebellion, who had set up a new secret base there, called it the Frozen Wasteland.

Our hero's Krum, the great transcendant knight and Karamazov the blue dark elf mage are currently scanning the lands for any signs that their base has been discovered by Imperials... aka the bad guys.

"Let's go home, I'm freezing my tail off out here!" Karamazov complained.

"Want to check out that fireball we saw falling," Krum murmured.

"You want fireballs?" Karamazov said. "Go see Tomtom and Truffle, they can give you all the fireballs you want!" Krum said nothing. He seldom did when he had nothing to say. But he did offer Karamazov a look that suggested that the blue mage was welcome to leave him alone at anytime he wished too. It sort of resembled a large golden retriever's begging glance. "Fine." The mage 'poofed' away.

For those not already aware, 'poof' is the technical term for teleportation. Why. Just cos...

Krum moved on to check the anomaly...
[/i]

#56 TechnoDemon

TechnoDemon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2007 - 17:47

About bloody time you got back to it. :evil:

Still, worth the wait. 8)

TechnoDemon
[Can't wait for his appearance]
Posted Image

#57 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 16:34

Everything was cold and white. You couldn't say a lot else about the Frozen Wasteland. Krum was beginning to wonder whether the silence he had gained was worth risking hypothermia. Just when he decided it was, it suddenly went dark.

Elsewhere, grumbling because he had sneezed and found himself now unable to teleport back to base, thus having to walk, Karamazov also noticed a lack of sunlight about him.

Cautiously, Krum began to turn. The Knight was cautious by nature, however it took a lot to block the sun from his view... like the horizon for example or the moon...

It took a hell of a lot less to hide it from Karamazov, like a hill or Krum...

...or a huge fifteen foot high, shaggy white abomniable snowman with beady black eyes... for example...

"Welcome to the Frozen Wasteland!" it greeted cheerfully, "Snowcone?"

Krum found himself transported to a warm, firelit cave, sitting upon a selection of fluffy pink cushions. "It's a good job you that I found you out there, what with a snow storm coming in soon. The name is Larry, by the way. Huh, snowcone's melted already... oh well, got some stew if you want it!" It offered a bowl to the transcendant. Krum looked at it suspiciously. "Oh don't worry, there's nothing in there that'll bother you, I don't think... no meat anyway, I'm a vegetarian." Krum took the offered bowl, hoping it would shut the snowman up... it talked almost as much as Karamazov!... almost... "Not like my cousin Harry. He's a chef, prefers cooking with meat though, wolf, rabbit, midget... but he specializes in elf...."

Elsewhere an unconcious Karamazov was being hung fresh, until the oven was hot enough to cook pot-roast elf in redwine sauce to be served with a side of cave mushrooms and moss...

"...yeah, he cooks all the time, when he's not hunting..." Larry continued.

"What did you say?" Krum asked, putting his stew to one side.

"Hunting? Yeah well it's not exactly easy to catch things out here..."

"No, before that, something about elf?" Krum said quickly.

"Oh yeah, elf, panfried, medium rare or casseroled, Harry likes them cooked any way....er... where'd he go?"

#58 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 31 March 2007 - 00:59

TechnoDemon
[Can't wait for his appearance]

Not only u :P

But yeah it was bloody time she come back with more story

#59 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:12

"Time to go Polar Bear," Braelynd called out to his furry white compadre, who was working on repairs on their Origami vessel.

"Roar,"; rough translation, Yeah whatever, just gimme a chance to use the lil bears room, load up on fresh seal meat and tear Cthulu apart for daring to beat me in a game of nOOb toss...

"All right, just do't lose your temper," Braelynd suggested, "We spent all week cleaning up after the last brawl you got yourself into. It's seldom I have to wade through so many body parts..." The elf jumped down from the Manila Falcon and walked over to TomTom, who was nearby keeping watch. "Have you seen Krum or Karamazov?"

"No, they were going to check out some mysterious fireball they saw," he replied. "If you ask me, it was probably some rookie playing a joke on them..."

Braelynd shrugged. "How about Seven?"

"Gone to rally some assistance from the rebels in the Dark Forest," he replied. He nodded to a fair celestial holding a clipboard and chewing on a quill end, bic brand. "Roxatha has taken over her duties here, til she gets back."

"Cute," Braelynd grinned, before getting down to the real reason he needed to speak to Tomtom. "We gotta get going. We have this job to do and there's no telling what'll happen to us if we don't get on with it. We're talking clowns here..."

That made even Tomtom pale. "Clowns, yeah, I understand. Do what you got to."

"You are leaving?" Roxatha was suddenly behind the elf and dragonrider. "You can't leave! I have specific orders from Seven not to let you."

"You and who's army sweetheart?" asked Braelynd.

"But she said we need you here!" the celestial protested.

"Figures," Braelynd mumbled, before sidestepping Roxatha and striding back over to his ship. "Comments duly noted, sweetheart, but Braelynd takes orders from no body..."

"Roar!"; Rough translation, Yeah, unless they come backed up with an army of clowns... or is a Polar Bear who can rip your arms off!

#60 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:52

The groan echoed through the chilly dark cave, followed by a deep sniffing sound. I wonder what's cooking? thought a dazed, upsidedown Karamazov....

Krum watched from behind a snow covered rock formation as the three frost horrors neared the cave entrance. "Welcome to Chez Harry's," the dire Yeti waiting for them greeted. "Tonight's special, pot roast Edhel."

Back at the rebel base, two omnilords were making their way through the tunnels to the origami ship hanger. "So her clothes were frozen and you thought you would help by heating them up?" the gold coated one asked.

"Yeah, I did," the other sitting within his floating chair answered.

"But you forgot that the walls were made of ice?"

"Yeah, I did."

"And that's how all of Roxatha's clothes became absolutely saturated possibly beyond repair?"

"Yeah."

"And the only things to survive were her unique collection of copper, silver and gold figagree metal under garments?" Iaganatzi grinned leeringly. Mojawk didn't notice. "I don't know how we are going to explain ourselves out of this one..."

Pot-roast Edhel?? The blue mage wasn't totally up on his elvish, but he didn't need a degree in the language to figure out what that meant! His fingers automatically began to click as he viewed the guests who'd arrived for dinner. Three Frost horrors and a mysterious cloaked figure... panick! Multifireball! Multifireball! Why wont you cast? Oh yeah... crap...

"Captain Braelynd, sir," Mojawk called out to him in the hanger.

"Yeah what is it?" the elf was wiping clean a collection of parts from his ship that for some reason Polar Bear had decided to dismantle, delaying them further.

"Roxatha is quite concerned," Mojawk advised him, "Krum and Karamazov haven't yet checked in and theres a rather large snow storm on the way."

"Oh great, Braelynd to the rescue huh? Any Cockerels available?" The snow steeds for reasons unknown resembled giant chickens...

"Yes, one, but..."

"Go saddle him up and I'll go find them."

"Well, if your quite sure..."

"Firstly, I will serve Kamrack Cocktail with a side serving of fresh moss salad," the dire Yeti began in Karamazov's hearing range, "then the edhel with a delicious rare runic's finest red wine sauce..." there were numerous cheers over the description...

Karamzov was not panicking. He was way beyond panicking. He was at that stage where time had slowed, every breath was laboured, and sweat dripped from pores he didn't even know existed. And just when he was about to add urine to the puddle beneath him, he spied a very useful poker in tail reaching distance...

"If only I could offer such delights for dessert!" there were numerous hissing chuckles.

"I have a suggestion," came a deep rumbling voice, "how about a transcendant knuckle sandwich?"

Got it! Karamazov passed the poker from tail to hand and began to hack at the ice sealing his feet to the ceiling.

"Sounds delicious, but alas unless you know where to find a transcendant in the neighbourhood...."

Hack hack hack hack! Come one Come on. Eek! Someone's coming! Hack hack hack hack! Closer Closer! Hell, crap, dammit! Hack Hack Hack! Free!

Karamazov landed on his feet, raised the poker above his head to swing at the monster coming towards him, but it grabbed the poker as he did and the blue elf felt himself rising from the ground to come face to face with...

"No I don't think so," the Cockerel told him. "I know how this one goes. Cockerel takes rider out into the snow storm, freezing his tale off until thud he's died from the cold. No thanks, I'll pass."

"We don't have any other Cockerels but this one?" Braelynd grumbled outloud.

"I did try to warn you, Captain," Mojawk reminded him.

"Fine, come on bird."

"I'd rather not," the pessimistic Cockerel replied.

"You don't have a choice," growled Braelynd. "It's out there or sweet and sour sauce...."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: