What is this place...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gothador_nyt

gothador_nyt
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2007 - 13:46

"Where have we managed to get lost at this time, Nyt?"

That's the question of the month though, as it's pretty obvious that the scatter-brained, flighty fae really had no clue where she was. It wasn't enough to rend a hole in space and time and just traverse the limitless distance between her then and now... it was more the capacity to lose herself in nothing more or less than the very moment that she was restraining herself to remain in. Everything was a new challenge, another tug on destiny's chain and she wouldn't be happy until she kicked over another sand castle on the beach of the Gods and read them a riot act.

Now, if only she'd remember why she had that seed planted in her memory garden. She was supposed to be angry about something, and supposed to be rushing right out and causing some sort of random chaos in retribution for... something. Man, it was frustrating to be so forgetful at times. And she even had charms to assist her memory, but she had left those behind at the castle. That was just about par for course for her, though she didn't seem too fretted about the issue.

"You know, I have not a bloody clue where we are, but I think I may have lost us in some back water swamp... do you happen to have the map?"

Yeah, like that was really going to assist her in finding her way out of this place. It was dark here, and smelled somewhat of must, wet sod and the slightest hint of dead animal. At least she had a solid constitution, otherwise this morning's breakfast would have decorated the soggy ground beneath her feet. It wasn't even an option at this point, she didn't have time to get ill. There was too much to decipher and the spare scrap of parchment that she had been clinging onto... obviously had suckered her into thinking she found the place for this task that she'd been given. There was always something to do.

"If we move another pace without you telling us where we are going, so help me, I am going to disappear from sight and you can just talk to me about it later at the castle..."

That would be the sound of a cranky bonded who had no sense of adventure. She had gotten used to Ozmendus and his constant need to know every detail before it arrived. Where was the fun and adventure in that? How could you be surprised if you were fully prepared for every element of every single trip. Ho-hum, how boring. There was definitely no preparing him for what she was searching for though.

"Fine, fine... I'll tell you, but just keep up, this place is dark and soggy and you are crunchy. Something might decide you are a snack."

Oz didn't look nearly as amused at hearing that comment as she was for saying it.

"I stumbled upon this group of bandits a few weeks back when I was in here poking around for... hmmm, well, that's not important. Anyway, they had lost this map and I managed to track it down. Now my curiosity is peaked, I want to know what was so important..."

Her eyes alight with amusement, she looks back to Oz to see what complaint he might have now about her traversing the realms with a bunch of roughnecks.

#2 ozmendus

ozmendus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 23:00

And I suppose you gave the map back to them.

His arms drew up and he crossed them over his chest, his right foot started tapping and he glared at her.

You know that it would have been much easier to follow this fancy of yours if you had just kept the map.

He relaxes a bit realizing as usual he is having no effect on her she will not listen she never does. He looks off in the direction she was headed. The stench of rotten vegetation filling his nose. He did not know how anyone could live in this place, but now here he stood with Nyt in the middle of the muck waiting for Nyt to lead him to these idiots who could not keep their hands on their own map.

Well lead the way. I assume you know how to get to this camp of village idiots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: