#1 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 September 2014 - 17:33

where should i build it ? my first thought is EV , but there are other nice locations ...perhaps one near a beach or island or something ? perhaps a nice place in the woods of autumns edge ? maybe i can open a diner inside the big barn in gothador ? any thoughts on the matter ?

#2 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 18:44

haha ive already made my decision - the dark province . its out of the way and got plenty of cretures that i can hunt presently and in the future for all my guys . feel free to stop by and get a snack or some refreshments :)

#3 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2014 - 15:55

Congrats on the new dwelling! :)  DP is a good location although there's not much scenery. ;-)

Posted Image

#4 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:19

things are going well , i am able to work with gothaduide and the wiki too , though i miss the gothaguide as it was.....

another thing i miss is the old forums , even though there is not much traffic anymore , its always fun to go back and see what all was said and done .

boo hoo , anyway , this game is kinda fun again im glad i have some free time to play it

#5 marjin

marjin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 15:11

Part of the old forums are still available if you find the correct search queries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: