• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Nikita90

Nikita90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 20:32

I have seen a lot of familiar faces whenever i look, but every now and then i see conversations from random people as well. seems pretty global to me 

#22 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:09

Anyone attempting to use the forums to attack other members in the Global Chat, will have their posts removed.

Only warning.

Agreed, although, not the intent of this thread, in any way shape or form. 

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#23 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:13

Wow!

First off, it is a Global Chat and this game is a world wide game... so I'm 100% positive that its a Global Chat.

Does everyone use it? No, which is why you may only see the same people in there.

Why is it so bad that the "blue wall" of people like to be active in the chat?

Try to be more figurative, global meaning wide reaching, not necessarily around the world.

You know it's ok to disagree or go against the grain, right?  Usually this leads to advances or improvements.  This topic was presented without malice. 

DP.

#24 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:24

Try to be more figurative, global meaning wide reaching, not necessarily around the world.

You know it's ok to disagree or go against the grain, right?  Usually this leads to advances or improvements.  This topic was presented without malice. 

DP.

That would have been nice to know rather than say "Is the Global Chat... Global?" <--- that is the question you put forward and that is the question I answered.

I really don't see any idea that is going up against the grain here... so I think its safe to say that there won't be any new advances or improvements as of now in this thread.

#25 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:39

That would have been nice to know rather than say "Is the Global Chat... Global?" <--- that is the question you put forward and that is the question I answered.

I really don't see any idea that is going up against the grain here... so I think its safe to say that there won't be any new advances or improvements as of now in this thread.

I've been watching, oh yes, watching, commenting periodically at the bizarre conversations.  However, my question to the forum is....is Global Chat really global?

Seems that the same cast of characters dominate the chat and rarely acknowledge others (exclude myself as I rarely have much to offer). 

Are you having a good experience with the global chat?  WHY OR WHY NOT?

DP

Refer to OP, context my man, context. 

In reference to going against the grain....meaning....you ARE permitted to have an opinion contrary to either popular trend or to upper management.

Thanks for your addition to this thread.

DP

#26 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:10

Refer to OP, context my man, context. 

In reference to going against the grain....meaning....you ARE permitted to have an opinion contrary to either popular trend or to upper management.

Thanks for your addition to this thread.

DP

Refer to my first post.  :)  I believe I addressed everything in your OP, save for the experience portion, and a little extra that concerned me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: