Photo

Double Stam Gain Day!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Double Stam Gain Day! (47 member(s) have cast votes)

Which is the best day to have this running?

1. Monday (4 votes [8.51%])

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

2. Tuesday (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Wednesday (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

4. Thursday (1 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

5. Friday (1 votes [2.13%])

6. All Weekend (27 votes [57.45%])

Percentage of vote: 57.45%

7. I think Id just like to shoot this all down (3 votes [6.38%])

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

8. Dont care at all dont use my stam already (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

9. This isn't fun Juvi, please try again (1 votes [2.13%])

10. None of the above (6 votes [12.77%])

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:04

I just finished saying how HCS should do their own thing, hoof said things are fine and he likes input so...

I made an fsbox post which got a few comments so ill put a poll here just for fun :)

Thought is every week on a day our stam gain is doubled for 24 hours, a lil spice, a little more reason to be active one day, a little something :)

#2 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:38

Before people start shooting this down, I actually think it could be a good idea. With the amount of different aspects to the game now, it's almost impossible to try everything out EFFECTIVELY with the stam gain available in the game right now. Think about it: titan hunting, leveling, gvging, pvping, global events, LE events, SE hunting, farming and so on...

I voted all weekend. Could be a bit overpowered but I think most activity in the game would be at the weekend and if we just had that extra bit of stamina at the weekend, it could get a lot more people involved in guilds and so on. Just my opinion of course :)

#3 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:00

Stamina gain has always been the week point for FS in my opinion.

Think of the new player or heck even the middle of the pack player, why stay around and play ever once in awhile when they have hundreds of other choices that allow them to play indefinitely.

I even want more stamina gain.

#4 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:01

most people would spend there time at work during the week, so why not chuck it on all weekend where most people have free time like john said.. means more people will be willing to spend there stam.. increase there stam and stam gain quicker aswell, and help/ benifit low level players try and catch upto the vast amount of content and actually have a chance in the game competing against existing high level players

Edited by macb00k, 13 September 2015 - 13:03.

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#5 Aceshunter

Aceshunter

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:03

As stamina, gold and fsp are the most important aspects of this game (in my opinion), some new ideas are always welcome.

Concerning the stamina, a lot of things could be tried out of course.

One day a week a double stamina thick for 24 hours would be awesome. But this would yet again be a huge bonus for people with a lot of stamina gain and a lot less for those who haven't got a lot of it. Nevertheless, everyone would like it :-).

As this would mean that no extra effort would have to be done by any fallen sword player, I don't think the cows will make this happen.

Maybe the cows could make an epic quest out of it. So you have to put some effort into it in order to get that bonus once a week. And it starts to count when you have completed that epic quest, so the double stamina gain for 24 hours would not be at the same day for every player.

Edited by Aceshunter, 13 September 2015 - 13:03.

#6 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:14

Zorg is the players' hero on this subject. He can automatically fill everyone's stam bank accidentally again! ;)

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#7 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:18

lovin how someone actually chose the shoot it all down option, made me laugh :D

#8 Aceshunter

Aceshunter

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:20

Well... maybe one of the cows? ;-)

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 13:27

Well... maybe one of the cows? ;-)

i would hope theyd choose to just post 'pipe down there juvi' :P

edit: or your noise is grating on mah ears :P

Edited by Undjuvion, 13 September 2015 - 13:28.

#10 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 14:26

I voted Monday - so people can regain stam after spending it over the weekend.

All weekend may be more  popular because it is a double stam day that lasts two days!! Bargain!

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#11 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 16:36

I can see that happening but only if you've logged 5 days in straight...I don't know if that will be game breaking for those who don't log everyday...but for sure will add more activity

#12 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 16:57

Sorry Juvi, but this seems like another easy give away for players who always want more. At least that's my take. I voted 'don't care at all, don't use my stam already'.  Since the seasons thing, I can't be bothered to hunt, worry about the global whatevers, or anything really. Other then posting on the forums or stomping for the guild. It took alot of wind out of alot of sails and I don't think things have really recovered. Maybe my own feelings still spilling over. But why do we need more anything? Use epics, there are plenty, if you want more stam.  That's what they're for.

#13 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 17:11

Sorry Juvi, but this seems like another easy give away for players who always want more. At least that's my take. I voted 'don't care at all, don't use my stam already'.  Since the seasons thing, I can't be bothered to hunt, worry about the global whatevers, or anything really. Other then posting on the forums or stomping for the guild. It took alot of wind out of alot of sails and I don't think things have really recovered. Maybe my own feelings still spilling over. But why do we need more anything? Use epics, there are plenty, if you want more stam.  That's what they're for.

very cool, we all get bitter over things, no shame in it, apology not needed, seasons r an event now than regular? i dont know what the hell happened with that O.o i voted dont mind to seasons.... ty for your comment :)

#14 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 17:56

You should have checked the box to make all the votes public.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#15 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 18:07

You should have checked the box to make all the votes public.

i know that but some like anonymimity id guess so they can be free to be honest :)

was just coincidence i posted after you if it was you :)

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 18:20

I think the best way to solve that "problem" is to add more stamina upgrades on fsPs upgrades...Maybe 2 on Gold Upgrades and 10~15 on FSPs upgrades...Can't see a bad side on it.

#17 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 18:26

I think the best way to solve that "problem" is to add more stamina upgrades on fsPs upgrades...Maybe 2 on Gold Upgrades and 10~15 on FSPs upgrades...Can't see a bad side on it.

i dont mind personally either way in either regards, would people like that? yes ... would a double stam gain day be fun? yes ... are either overpowered? not my better judgement to bother thinking on it... brainhorses feel free ;) :P

#18 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 18:34

Once a week?  No, too much.  Once every now then as a special event (no more than 1/month)?  Sure, maybe the first of the month like a pay day.

Screenshot everything!

#19 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 18:35

i wont steal the idea but i wont name the person, they asked if i meant a blessing when i first fsboxed it, could be cool to change either gurgiss or lindarsil blessings each day into a weeks worth of double stam gain, why two crystal items, they both VERY similar, anyways, just mentioning :)

#20 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 18:36

Once a week?  No, too much.  Once every now then as a special event (no more than 1/month)?  Sure, maybe the first of the month like a pay day.

someone said fortnightly would be better, idc :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: