#41 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 September 2015 - 15:16

It gives a false sense of approval when one or two players post repeatedly in defence of something, (or against something) instead of saying their piece and moving on...

There is far too much 'badgering' of certain things in the forums these days. :S

mr doom u dissappoint me, i give that a 1 out of 10 for scathing power, have u not learned anything in the shadows of my benevolent and quite highly divine shimmeringness, hands u the can of whoopazz u forgot to drink this morning and here, here is your boomstick mr doom, dont worry i had gloves on, no more slacking, the forums are no longer safe...

#42 NIBIRU

NIBIRU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 15:21

Total Crap... as constructive as I can be... can you guys unbound these stupid spirit of pvp and the other crappy trophy, it seems im never gonna use em for anything good, and they are taking backpack space which I bought, im sure someone will love to buy garbage...

#43 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 September 2015 - 15:24

3 or 4 people on the forums are not most of the playerbase.

Not at this time, no. However, if you can point me to any of the threads you mention, I'll look over them and we can discuss them here.

Playing devil's advocate here - 1 person for isn't most of the player base as well.

However, moving onto the 2nd piece of your message, I'll see what I can find out. I think most of Rye's and Chazzz's posts have been deleted, as they were originally in the Development plans.  I'll work through a thread here in a little when I get some time to try to see if we can make some quicker updates/suggestions to help increase the popularity of GVG and the idea behind GVG (attacking and defending).

#44 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2015 - 15:28

Playing devil's advocate here - 1 person for isn't most of the player base as well.

Nor did I say one person was.

I'll work through a thread here in a little when I get some time to try to see if we can make some quicker updates/suggestions to help increase the popularity of GVG and the idea behind GVG (attacking and defending).

Any solid threads are gratefully accepted.

#45 yadiday

yadiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 15:43

Low level players have a vast range of Epics with stam gain and generally do not have a huge amount of Stam. Higher level player DO tend to have huge stam banks, which takes longer to fill. Furthermore, there are no where near as many high level Epics as there are low level. Thusly, these help everyone. Higher level Guild members will not use the Guild Epics that are of more use to the lower level players in the Guild.

Not even mentioning that GvG is rather tyhe LOWER level players - and these new epics will encourage them continue their GvG !!! :D

13:52 21/Jun/2013 You have just been awarded a Silver Fragmenter medal!

#46 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2015 - 15:47

Mr Doom you disappoint me. I give that a 1 out of 10 for scathing power, have you not learned anything in the shadows of my benevolent and quite highly divine shimmeringness? Hands you the can of whoopazz you forgot to drink this morning and here, here is your boomstick Mr Doom. Don't worry I had gloves on, no more slacking, the forums are no longer safe...

Really though, what's the point?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#47 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2015 - 16:17

Okay guys. Stop the flaming and keep it civil.

Really hoped you would have done something about these trolls by now Grim, it is always the same people who are the offenders... Remember you have the power to silence these trolls and flame baiters, I urge you to use that power to the benefit of the rest of the community ;)

#48 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 September 2015 - 17:00

Really though, what's the point?

cant argue with logic unfortunately :P

#49 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 18:23

Luv the update. Our guild will continue churning out RP items, maybe I have to increase capacities since demand may rise rather high.

Good Update, much appreciated. Long live MoM and TDNW!

#50 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 18:41

Grim - as you've seen, most of the player base is against the extra amount of stamina gain

"Most"????

I counted 9 distinct posters by the point this comment was made.

lets not make the mistake of confusing posters in the forum with the whole FS community

[PS as edit: I was inspired to respond as soon as I read this, and hadn't yet seen BG's equivalent response.]

Edited by rowbeth, 25 September 2015 - 18:46.

#51 TSDaedalus

TSDaedalus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 September 2015 - 19:11

I'm psyched about the new epics and I'm glad that those with larger stam banks will get to play from max more often now. Also glad that this frees up a lot of epics currently out there for mid-level players to use. I'm a little bummed that these use RP since my guild does GvG like fish climb trees, but que sera sera. I would like to see recipes that use low level titan epics to create higher level epics. Like a Lestus ring being used to create a ring at level 1600 or so. That would boost the price/value on those low level ones. I'm interested to see what ends up filling other gaps and what titans are on the horizon, but take your time. It's not like that has to be priority number one or anything. Anyway, thanks for the update!

Could somebody post the stats on the items made with these recipes? At least the stam, stam gain, and min level to wear.

#52 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2015 - 20:02

For a high level item I think +7 is ok, it's unlikely we would go higher than that tho I would think :)

#53 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 September 2015 - 21:33

I'd suggest running a poll about increasing the cap beyond +6, but what's the point ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#54 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 21:54

Really, +7 Armor? A +4/+5 Armor would've sufficed and keep people interested. You still haven't filled the gaps on other slots yet and now you've raised the ceiling again.

Are they crystal?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#55 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 21:56

For a high level item I think +7 is ok, it's unlikely we would go higher than that tho I would think :)

You've said that kind of thing so many times and then reversed yourself. PvP Protection is the #1 example.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#56 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 22:28

I'd like to see the inventing rates of these new Epics to be decreased by quite a bit (maybe even previous Epic inventing items as well). I see "extremely high chance" of success for those Epics to not really feel Epic, feels more legendary to me. There needs to at least be some discernible risk or challenge here.

#57 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 22:36

I'd like to see the inventing rates of these new Epics to be decreased by quite a bit (maybe even previous Epic inventing items as well). I see "extremely high chance" of success for those Epics to not really feel Epic, feels more legendary to me. There needs to at least be some discernible risk or challenge here.

Sure, but people would have to pay almost double if there's a chance to fail.

#58 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2015 - 22:39

You've said that kind of thing so many times and then reversed yourself. PvP Protection is the #1 example.

I didn't say never - just it would be unlikely :P

#59 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 22:49

Are they crystal?

Nope, would be fun if they were lol.

I didn't say never - just it would be unlikely  :P

Depends if this game lasts that long with all the power-creeping going on.

Edited by Maj, 25 September 2015 - 22:51.

#60 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 22:50

Nope, would be fun if they were lol.

No one would buy them you mean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: