#61 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2016 - 17:36

I guess we can agree to disagree. Somehow I think if you are a hardcore 3D mmorpg player, you will end up quitting in 10 minutes or less. Why bother playing a game that doesn't have the eye candy. Just my opinion though. I know a few of those hardcore players. Major snobs. Lol

Yot, we need to offer a community that is better than the "flashy" games and create lasting friendships. All players are humans at the end of the day (besides people who bot, haha). We need to make a connection to them as a person not necessarily them as a gamer.

I often lament about this when I see some console games that are X more of a franchise that offers basically more of the same graphics and flashy stuff but NO real bite to keep you there. Lets be different, lets be better than that. 

Then the people and donations will come rolling in.

Edited by Windbattle, 26 January 2016 - 17:37.

#62 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2016 - 17:41

So somehow new players are gonna figure all of it out super quickly, get bored and quit? Darn geniuses these new players. :/ although compared to me, anyone is a genius.

New players will struggle .. like we all did when we started. would take 6-18 months to really be making bank as suggested by EpicPiety. And that is if they were a Genius at this game, which then I would have to question if they are a multi account haha

P.S A quick shout out about propping up the price of epics artificially (aka via the cows). It already happened with Cool Down and I honestly feel more needs to be done. But I also feel its getting to be too late to do anything about it.

Edited by Windbattle, 26 January 2016 - 17:44.

#63 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 18:15

Yot, we need to offer a community that is better than the "flashy" games and create lasting friendships. All players are humans at the end of the day (besides people who bot, haha). We need to make a connection to them as a person not necessarily them as a gamer.

I often lament about this when I see some console games that are X more of a franchise that offers basically more of the same graphics and flashy stuff but NO real bite to keep you there. Lets be different, lets be better than that.

Then the people and donations will come rolling in.

True. That is probably the biggest strength of the game (community). I think more then steam, the mobile app will draw players that will hopeful stay with the game since eye candy isn't as important. Hope it works out as its a win win for all of us

#64 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 20:57

You mean bound that can't be UN-bound ? :) - Sure, bring it on ..

But ..

1. Cooldown remains for them

or

2. A finite number of (each) bound titan item a guild can possess

I meant indeed that it cannot be unbound and ofcourse a cooldown. Don't think there has to be a cap on how many they can possess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: