Photo

Top Stamina Holders List

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Top Stamina Holders List (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Should There Be A Top Stamina List?

1. yes (21 votes [48.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.84%

2. no (22 votes [51.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:03

I wonder if there should be a list showing top 25 stamina holders.  I have been curious who has the most since I have been seeing players over 200,000 stamina all ready in fs world.  -_-

Edited by bigchaos, 22 February 2016 - 00:22.

#2 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:11

Wallets shouldn't measure commitment.

#3 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:31

The intent is like in most lists is to see who is king or queen of stamina hold. :lol: No commitment is required for curiosity.   :ph34r:

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:41

You work alot harder to earn irl money lol

#5 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:53

i voted yes, i dont realistically see this getting implemented even with considerable support, maybe, though personally id find it interesting to see who is getting the "somethingest" with it :)

#6 j3k

j3k

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:01

I don't see why not  :)

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#7 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:32

I don't see why not  :)

The current global event is a perfect example of why not. Unlikely we will get top qualification. How long do you think it would take before that top stam list started getting messages to do more for the community? Many of those people do more than their fair share during events but I've still seen them called out as a group on the forums because someone felt like the big stam people should do more. We don't need a list that serves no useful purpose and will only lead to hard feelings and resentment among players.

Screenshot everything!

#8 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2016 - 13:13

Sorry BC but I'm not for this either, seems a little inappropriate.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 14:22

Sorry BC but I'm not for this either, seems a little inappropriate.

Right, maybe if there was nothing urgent needing attention in FS. This would only take a few lines of code to do anywho. 

#10 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2016 - 19:02

The  responses of the community really saddens me, the responses of those calling out those to do more could be added to all top lists. It was meant to be a fun item to be honest though not inappropriate. 

To state for fs community record the stamina you have is yours alone not a player, not a community  or guild tells you how to play or use it. 

I will state also players giving other players hard time because of their stamina is inappropriate! :angry:

I would like to see some more higher stamina players thoughts on this topic, since it would affect how they feel. This as priority is not really. Yet everybody enjoys seeing highest leveler in points or top contributor on a list for ge with medals and so on. I bring this question to the community could the same responses be added to those lists and medals as well.  :rolleyes:

I will asked HCS staff to give this topic 24 hrs then close it.  I hope all players will respect the thread and be civil until then thanks. 

Edited by bigchaos, 15 February 2016 - 19:31.

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 19:32

I guess I lean a bit towards "yes", though I could take or leave it. Mostly it's because I'm curious and I've always wondered how big stam banks relate towards online FS activity. Obviously, this wouldn't directly answer that question, but...

Wallets shouldn't measure commitment.

I fully agree with the above. 

That said, people complain a lot about the pay-to-win factor and I've never understood that ideology. I'd rather see income going to HCS. 

Regardless, the pay-to-win accusation has been thrown at a large portion of the top lists. Therefore, I fail to see why that would be an argument against this top list.

The current global event is a perfect example of why not. Unlikely we will get top qualification. How long do you think it would take before that top stam list started getting messages to do more for the community? 

That type of behavior is disturbing to me; however, it's what the iggy list is for. I would hope players would not be so moronic as to do such a thing, but I'm aware that some do. Ho-hum...

Edit: noticed a typo. 

Edited by Egami, 15 February 2016 - 20:28.

#12 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:39

I wonder if there should be a list showing top 25 stamina holders.  I have been curious who has the most since I have been seeing players over 200,000 stamina all ready in fs world.  -_-

I thinking this we not needing

next players will saying I wondering who is oldest join date in FS or oldest player in real life lol or who having most FSPS or who having most BP

Edited by kitobas, 15 February 2016 - 21:39.

#13 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:44

I thinking this we not needing
next players will saying I wondering who is oldest join date in FS or oldest player in real life lol or who having most FSPS or who having most BP

Join date, like stamina is information anyone can see.. I actually like the idea of the oldest active players..

Top rated lists like stamina and other lists for titan killsare good for competition.. They encourage those who care about top rated to upgrade or achieve more..

Top rated Stamina doesn't necessarily show who spent more on game, just shows who's more dedicated to the game.. Max stamina is upgraded with in game currency, not real world cash..

I like this idea and other ideas on more top rated in the game.. I doubt its hard to implement, only if the info is easily accessible to the cows...

#14 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:49

Join date, like stamina is information anyone can see.. I actually like the idea of the oldest active players..

bro, I was joking about top oldest join date in FS

Edited by kitobas, 15 February 2016 - 21:50.

#15 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:53

It was a joke, yes.. But I like the thought of it.. Make it so it's based on activity and it makes it more realistic instead of a static list..

#16 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2016 - 22:08

It was a joke, yes.. But I like the thought of it.. Make it so it's based on activity and it makes it more realistic instead of a static list..

I like the idea as well showing top 250 list of active seniority not highest xp would be cool. I think this would show the longevity of the game and new players looking that this game is still active players playing and the information is all public and static so easy to do.  If not showing by list another process of some kind of earned medal could be an option with a unique shape and or color. I like purple medal for longevity heart player or something.  :D

Edited by bigchaos, 15 February 2016 - 22:09.

#17 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 22:12

I should stop posting joke ideas, it might getting understanding wrongly

Edited by kitobas, 15 February 2016 - 22:12.

#18 Bahamut101

Bahamut101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 22:18

I like the idea as well showing top 250 list of active seniority not highest xp would be cool. I think this would show the longevity of the game and new players looking that this game is still active players playing and the information is all public and static so easy to do.  If not showing by list another process of some kind of earned medal could be an option with a unique shape and or color. I like purple medal for longevity heart player or something.  :D

We already got a medal for longevity in the game, I like the idea of a list of top 250 oldest active players though. On showing top stam more up to those players that qualify for it if they want it shown. Like someone said before could lead to being harassed to do more in GE. Could always add an opt out button to be shown on the list.

#19 Anam Charaid

Anam Charaid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 February 2016 - 22:22

Sure, why not see who holds all kinds of records and/or positions. Anything to add fun to the game is OK by me. I see nothing negative about this whatsoever. I totally disagree with anyone who says that doing this would bring pressure on the big stam holders. I believe it would be just the opposite and would give the smaller players a chance to see their potential. The game is only a fraction of the size it used to be anyway and we are basically a big group of mostly friends. The way guilds are merging and shrinking now has gotten to the point of there being only a handful of super guilds anyway. Look at the number of participants in guilds not in the top 15 and you'll know what I mean. Show the list and lets get to know each other better and have fun.

Edited by jdray100, 15 February 2016 - 22:25.

#20 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 22:38

this brings unwanted attention...   so no from me..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: