#41 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:16

Now that I am here it will be last week of June and close to July  in hopes to catch most off guard.  The reason I say this in American first week in July is our independence celebration lol. I think this might play as well as to when another blitz on fsp sales.  :ph34r:  In this players humble opinion anytime is good since I am so ready for it.  :P  :lol:  :wub:  :wub:

#42 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 22:04

So I heard Grim mention he is working on the 2975 content, sooo based on that, I think they have taken the decision to skip the 2xp event this summer. I am all prepared and everything for it, but I can wait if needed :) Hopefully I miscalculated... Or Grim is bluffing.... ;p

Edited by Plexus37, 07 June 2016 - 22:05.

#43 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2016 - 22:16

So I heard Grim mention he is working on the 2975 content, sooo based on that, I think they have taken the decision to skip the 2xp event this summer. I am all prepared and everything for it, but I can wait if needed :) Hopefully I miscalculated... Or Grim is bluffing.... ;p

Or, like the last 2xp event, BG is gonna bring out a whole batch of content - hopefully, this time, WITH the quests embedded 'cos we're still waiting for the last xp events ones ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#44 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 23:18

Or, like the last 2xp event, BG is gonna bring out a whole batch of content - hopefully, this time, WITH the quests embedded 'cos we're still waiting for the last xp events ones ;)

I assumed that would be the case. Until 3,000 at least I thought to reach the 3,000 buffs. Just a guess. Hope so anyway for the EOC guys. Would be irritating I imagine to have an event with 25 levels to do. :)

#45 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 23:28

Im speculating that we didnt make RUBY cause "some"  of us didnt want to spend excess stam waiting on the mysterious 2XP event ...   Last year i made the mistake of doubling down on a global only to have a 2xp event announced days later ... You know what they say ,,,,, "FOOL ME ONCE!! " lol ...... when is it? will it even happen? ...  =)

oie_MukASJ0XLNRC_zpsfa8orvnp.gif

#46 Tarjuna

Tarjuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:38

If the Double XP really being kicked off this month, I guess it should be starting from 3rd Friday (if it's a 72 hours event) or 3rd Saturday (if it's a 48 hours event)!

And if it's really happen, I hope FS Admin team will keep us informed a week before the event, so that we will reserve our Stams & time for the event.

Cheers.

#47 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:07

Next to last!

Unless my memory fails me, the December 2XP event had 100 levels with quests. It was the June event when BG rushed things in order to give EOC something to hunt.

#48 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:37

Next to last!

Unless my memory fails me, the December 2XP event had 100 levels with quests. It was the June event when BG rushed things in order to give EOC something to hunt.

Could well be right - knew it was one of 'em anyway :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#49 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 16:44

if it ever happens, i hope it's during a weekend, 
and to be fair from everyone who joins from all the over the world,
from australia till western alaska...  it should be 96h...  
so for everyone it will be a full friday-saturday-sunday event.

(72 hours + 24 hours from the time difference around the globe)

#50 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 17:13

oie_MukASJ0XLNRC_zpsfa8orvnp.gif

It's "off" not "of" if you care.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#51 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 18:11

So I heard Grim mention he is working on the 2975 content

Thanks for that, it's the whole idea of the thread. 

Also saw he commented in GC that an LE might be on for this Friday.

I assumed that would be the case. Until 3,000 at least I thought to reach the 3,000 buffs. Just a guess. Hope so anyway for the EOC guys. Would be irritating I imagine to have an event with 25 levels to do. :)

Agree, I think reaching 3,000 would be interesting. I'm not "huge" on content as I don't level so much, but I do think it's important.

Content to 3k is definitely in my speculation for this summer's "supposed" double XP.

Im speculating that we didnt make RUBY cause "some"  of us didnt want to spend excess stam waiting on the mysterious 2XP event ...   

Not "really"... Frag chest reward GEs have a bit less participation in general.

Personally, I didn't use GB (global booster) because i was more intent on the stash drops from the creatures.

That said, I do agree that double XP speculation might have stopped some from going for the top 100.

If the Double XP really being kicked off this month, I guess it should be starting from 3rd Friday (if it's a 72 hours event) or 3rd Saturday (if it's a 48 hours event)!

And if it's really happen, I hope FS Admin team will keep us informed a week before the event, so that we will reserve our Stams & time for the event.

Cheers.

I speculate it will be 72 hours. Again, I'd like to see it start on a Thursday, mostly in case there are server issues so HCS can be in on Friday to clear them up.

But ya know how that goes.

As far as the heads up, see post #31.... it should be given.

if it ever happens, i hope it's during a weekend, 
and to be fair from everyone who joins from all the over the world,
from australia till western alaska...  it should be 96h...  
so for everyone it will be a full friday-saturday-sunday event.

(72 hours + 24 hours from the time difference around the globe)

Despite my Thursday idea, I get ya. But I think that was precisely why it was changed to 72 hours from 48.

You wouldn't be Australian by any chance? hehe.

PS... you left out Hawaii, lmao. 

#52 Amberwyn

Amberwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 June 2016 - 21:52

I just hope there is a June Xp event to enjoy! :P

#53 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:32

hmm, I seen a situation where the community should get reserve stam...no I did not get it from fox news:P got in from the cow's mouth! 

Sorry about the unexpected down time. Our host had some problems with our hardware that have now been resolved.

Please note, we will be expecting some more down time on Monday June 6th at 11:00am (UTC / server time), that should last no longer than 30 minutes

I understand that UFO's are something we see but don't know what it is yet, yet in this case I believe an alien (outside of the fs game) was driving that temporary interruption of the game! If a hacker gets us reserve stam then why not any outside influence? Just pointing out possible alternatives to what determines the community's restitution for such a interruption :

#54 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:36

It's "off" not "of" if you care.

i cant fix ..thanks lou.. yea i missed it =)

#55 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:41

I do think this double xp event should be a Friday start and maybe with some luck at least go to Sunday.  I hope it is this month but I think still last week and no doubt to be a tease beginning of first week of July. I know that USA independence is going to happen on July 4  and that  would be a trip to see how many from USA will show up.  :P

I like the last week of June best but I can not remember exactly when was last years double xp event. I might have missed it.  :rolleyes:

I am on my way back playing in fs been off a bit and this xp event is what keeps me checking in. Thank you so much @ Egami for this thread many hugs from me and to all of fs community in keeping players like me informed on what is the scoop for the double xp event.  :lol:  :wub:

Edited by bigchaos, 10 June 2016 - 03:42.

#56 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 17:09

I like the last week of June best but I can not remember exactly when was last years double xp event. I might have missed it.  :rolleyes:

The good FS players that continue to update the wiki have placed it here. End of year 2015 is missing. 

#57 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 00:11

As all newcomers to FS should know (and old members should be reminded), double XP events are never a "given". 

There is no guarantee that there will be a double XP event this summer, let alone in June.

Well not today, given the current state of the game that suffers from lack of attention and meaningful updates. With the active player base dwindling, I don't think the cows can afford not to run a double XP event. It's an opportunity to break player boredom from rehashing global and legendary events. It's a matter of when, not if.

#58 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 00:46

As all newcomers to FS should know (and old members should be reminded), double XP events are never a "given". 

There is no guarantee that there will be a double XP event this summer, let alone in June.

Well not today, given the current state of the game that suffers from lack of attention and meaningful updates. With the active player base dwindling, I don't think the cows can afford not to run a double XP event. It's an opportunity to break player boredom from rehashing global and legendary events. It's a matter of when, not if.

After years having exp events twice each year the overall communty already expect an exp event to come this month which it nothing out-of-this-world different from what we see every year when it happens .... but knowing it will come it is ALMOST an stimulation for most players to buy strong donations chests with leveling buffs or to use best global pots that player got during the year .... If by chance there were really no exp event there would be an disappointing time for the entire community, and even more to low level players trying to gain bunch of levels to get close to EOC [that the only time during the year brand new players have an good chance to try to climb up to somewhere closer to EOC that player was before that event].

Last year by this time the exp event took longer to happen because it was due Hcs developing PvP Season and the Easter Global [this global also made the PvP Season development to take longer than expected] by Hcs [I guess] ....... this year by now it was not announced sth by Hcs in advance that would require lot of time in development besides improvement on oficial guide [partialy applied already] and maybe an PvP Global [still unknown when it will happen and not even mentioned about any development on it till now to justify exp event taking longer to happen this month] derived from that old PvP Season or another development not announced also; if this/these is/are not the unknown reason(s) [that was not shared with the community this time - if this development is going on], so it is being really weird it is taking more time than normal for the exp event to happen this month. 

Edited by Kbyte, 12 June 2016 - 01:30.

#59 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:56

@post 57 and 58... hey, yeah... there's a reason I created this thread. 

Anybody seen any new info or want to put in their speculation on when it will happen (if it does, hehe)?

#60 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:17

After a failed attempt to squeeze some bonus stam out of FS :P I'll change direction a make a guess about the the first double xp event of 2016...with some facts B) 

During the fall  we get the big event, Oidhche Shamhna, to keep the community spending those stamina banks at an enormous rate!

During the winter season, hcs presents the community with many major event including the 2nd double xp event of the year!

During spring we have many many events including the Easter Extravaganza!!!

Now if the 1st double xp event of the year falls before the summer solstices, then what will be the major event for summer?

I believe with confidence that the upcoming double xp event will fall somewhere between June 20th and Sept 22nd :D

The facts are right there! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: