BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2016 - 15:02

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Elemental Wraith (Level 25)
3179f69ebfb3419fecd8d03c844bafbf68da.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Elemental Wraiths plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 15:00 (Server Time) on the 7th of June 2016.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze: 1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver: 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold: 2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal: 2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive 2 additional Ruby chest rewards.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 15:36

If you want players to contribute in this Global event , you should at least let us know about the XP event time so players will know how much stamina to spend on this Global..cheers

x4gK4aR.png

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2016 - 15:39

We have not announced any XP Event at this time.

#4 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 15:55

We have not announced any XP Event at this time.

Is this your way of saying there is not going to be one this month?

Though I do agree with post #2 in that a heads up for the potential XP event would be nice. So that any that wish to be at their max stamina for the XP event can evaluate if they can participate in this one.

But anyway thanks for the event. I won't participate in this one for the sake of trying to anticipate that XP event. 

Please consider a small warning for the potential XP event BG. I think there would be many in favour of it. Just saying. :)

Good luck FS community. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 02 June 2016 - 15:57.

#5 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 16:08

Latest news ... the XP Event will happen THIS year.

So, burn all stamina on THIS event.

#6 Ghafla

Ghafla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Germany

Posted 02 June 2016 - 16:28

Hey BG,
don't slay SE's, put some new content live!
(in anticipation of any XP event)

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2016 - 16:42

Though I do agree with post #2 in that a heads up for the potential XP event would be nice.

We usually give a week or two's heads up.

#8 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 16:52

Thank you for the response. So there is to be no XP event this next weekend then? If this is true I will qualify for this one. 

Good to hear there will be a warning regardless. :)

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 18:33

Thanks... was waiting (o0

#10 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 19:57

I need common frags more than the content, and then again I`m almost out of gold too.......These elementals need to drop pots of gold too and that might get some interest in the frag globals..red

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 21:03

I need common frags more than the content, and then again I`m almost out of gold too.......These elementals need to drop pots of gold too and that might get some interest in the frag globals..red

Lol... decisions, decisions. 

I'd be against them dropping pots of gold. 

I've been sublevelling for only four levels now. Can only imagine having to sublevel 55 like in your case to get commons.

Ah well, pick your poison. 

My advice, helpful or not, would be to take advantage of the GE for the frag stash drops and then work on gold to pay for composing further on at or closer (not sure where EOC is nowadays) to your level.

Prosperous smacking Red.

#12 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 00:50

Even 2 weeks is often not enough time for quite a few of us to regenerate our stamina used on these globals.

If I use my 60k stamina (kind of low compared to some), I currently have the best stamina gain items in game and that would still take almost 17 days to be full again. 

#13 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:19

So, today is Friday .... if the exp event is next week it will be announcend today.

Will we have an exp event next week?

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:39

If you want players to contribute in this Global event , you should at least let us know about the XP event time so players will know how much stamina to spend on this Global..cheers

Is this your way of saying there is not going to be one this month?

Though I do agree with post #2 in that a heads up for the potential XP event would be nice. So that any that wish to be at their max stamina for the XP event can evaluate if they can participate in this one.

But anyway thanks for the event. I won't participate in this one for the sake of trying to anticipate that XP event.

Please consider a small warning for the potential XP event BG. I think there would be many in favour of it. Just saying. :)

Good luck FS community. :)

Beggars can't be choosers!
I am glad that there hasn't been any plans for that "Event" yet. I believe we don't need to know exactly when.

Edited by cucullainn, 03 June 2016 - 02:21.

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:51

Even 2 weeks is often not enough time for quite a few of us to regenerate our stamina used on these globals.

If I use my 60k stamina (kind of low compared to some), I currently have the best stamina gain items in game and that would still take almost 17 days to be full again.

Really! Come on, Really?
BG how about you just start making all these Globals, and Spec Events annual with scheduled dates and times. LOL

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:18

So, today is Friday .... if the exp event is next week it will be announcend today.

Will we have an exp event next week?

Jeez, give the guy a break will ya ? - this is the problem with pre-announcing events ....

Everyone badgers you to pre-announce it LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#17 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:22

Jeez, give the guy a break will ya ? - this is the problem with pre-announcing events ....

Everyone badgers you to pre-announce it LOL

Actually, this is the problem of doing nearly regularly something that is popular.

Players would be badgering just as much if it were unannounced every June, but HCS would have a lot fewer happy players because they'd wish they hadn't pre-used their stamina.

... And maybe the guy enjoys being badgered about popular events

#18 Ainz

Ainz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:51

Didn't care about 2x event since I only need 3 days for full stam lol, just hoping for something special since this year is the game's 10th anniversary...isn't it ? :)

#19 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 13:55

I know we just had Darksun, and Legendaries are roaming the realms. I am just curious if anyone else had noticed that it has been over a year since Zorgrom vs Shroud had been released. LOL I know those Legendaries only drop recipes and the Stashes are not as we liked as Darksun Reborn. Thus, that's why I assume we will not see Zorgrom vs Shroud for a while.

#20 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 June 2016 - 14:27

Zorgrom Vs Shroud will take a lot of work to update. That's why we've not seen it in a while. It will return but there's other things which are a higher priority at the mo.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: