Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:21

Anyone got a champ list? :o

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#22 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:27

Anyone got a champ list? :o

Kelran Grofflesnout Brute (Champion) Greenskin 2911 27011 27036 26545 31525 156965  

Multuubo Deinotherium (Champion) Beast 2919 13754 93934 1124 3608 157391  

Gannilos Hornbuck (Champion) Beast 2928 50638 1941 1127 59056 157870  

Narrac Mare of Doom (Champion) Magical 2940 51022 2472 1132 58592 158508

LOL

Edited by Pardoux, 01 July 2016 - 09:27.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#23 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:34

These are not the Champions we are looking for *waves hand drunkenly*

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#24 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:31

the 3005 champ is not displaying correctly..

Fixed, thanks.

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 14:32

Hi there.

A further 50 realms have been opened at EoC, bringing out end cap to 3,100!

~ Grim

#26 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 14:58

Hi there.

~ Grim

New content is great and all, but this is punishing people for being proactive.  All content should be released at once, or you're dividing the community into winners and losers. Losers losing out on the opportunity to hit the EOC champ.  If there is any meaningful content besides slightly more XP off a slightly higher champ, then you have failed utterly in game balance and equal opportunity.

Edited by grimnok, 01 July 2016 - 15:00.

#27 Altiger

Altiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:12

Hi there.

~ Grim

New content is great and all, but this is punishing people for being proactive.  All content should be released at once, or you're dividing the community into winners and losers. Losers losing out on the opportunity to hit the EOC champ.  If there is any meaningful content besides slightly more XP off a slightly higher champ, then you have failed utterly in game balance and equal opportunity.

I agree with grimnok

I saw many players hunt to EOC at 3050 and spend all their stamina, now you released 50 more levels, how is it fair to these players who run out of stamina?

why punishing these players for being proactive?

remove these 50 levels and add them later to the game, really dissapointed that the 50 last levels were not released at the beginning too

#28 Whammies

Whammies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:21

Not to start a flame war, but sometimes you win by being the early bird and sometimes you lose.  It happens, please do not complain however about more content being added, do you not realize how rude that sounds considering the work that is going into it....    

Mooooving on.  Thanks for more content. Add some more if you like. Thank you for what you have added though

#29 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:21

is there a chance of also adding tomorrow more levels-creatures as well?

#30 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:29

oh god the whining hs started cheers for the extra effort grim..be greatful the content come out while the event is active can you imagine the whining if it had come out the day after the event... be greatful for small mercys if you have to be EOC then do the extra 50 no doubt some of you was half way there anyway with the extra grinding ... being EOC is overrated been there done that had the t-shirt

#31 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:30

this Event ROCKS! 

You Cows are freaking Fantastic

#32 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:30

I agree with grimnok

I saw many players hunt to EOC at 3050 and spend all their stamina, now you released 50 more levels, how is it fair to these players who run out of stamina?

why punishing these players for being proactive?

remove these 50 levels and add them later to the game, really dissapointed that the 50 last levels were not released at the beginning too

well if they sent all there stam is nothing to cry over is there

Edited by hades8840, 01 July 2016 - 15:31.

#33 Altiger

Altiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:37

Not to start a flame war, but sometimes you win by being the early bird and sometimes you lose.  It happens, please do not complain however about more content being added, do you not realize how rude that sounds considering the work that is going into it....   

oh god the whining hs started cheers for the extra effort grim..be greatful the content come out while the event is active can you imagine the whining if it had come out the day after the event... be greatful for small mercys if you have to be EOC then do the extra 50 no doubt some of you was half way there anyway with the extra grinding ... being EOC is overrated been there done that had the t-shirt

easy for you both to say who did not start hunting until now, not like the others who already have

#34 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:37

well if they sent all there stam is nothing to cry over is there

You and I and everyone else who cares even a little bit about this game, knows that no one gets to EOC during a double xp event and stops, they spend all their stam, otherwise, you are wasting your top tier pots.

Maybe the early levelers only get punished by a couple % of lost xp, but it is a punishment nonetheless.

#35 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:44

Hi there.

It's perfectly fair to add more content. It will be staying put.

~ grim

#36 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:44

easy for you both to say who did not start hunting until now, not like the others who already have

wouldnt care either way ..missed out on lots of events and stuff no longer bothers me as its a game and you dont take a strop over a game

#37 Whammies

Whammies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:45

You are right, BUT to complain over EXTRA content. that's acting entitled...  

You are right, BUT to complain over EXTRA content. that's acting entitled...  

<-- Err, someone doesn't know how to use forums...   Will be taking my leave now. 

Edited by Whammies, 01 July 2016 - 15:47.

#38 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:46

It is a punishment nonetheless.

It's nothing of the sort. Please stop this now.

#39 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:46

BG,

Would you mind editing the new total creature/champ/level count to the origi al post? That way everyone can also see that in the game. TYVM :)

#40 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 15:48

You and I and everyone else who cares even a little bit about this game, knows that no one gets to EOC during a double xp event and stops, they spend all their stam, otherwise, you are wasting your top tier pots.

Maybe the early levelers only get punished by a couple % of lost xp, but it is a punishment nonetheless.

thats not true i dont waste stam just for the grind.. might go a few levels over then i stop ..you never know when that stam might come in handy..seeing we have some sort of event each week nowadays...and what you rather hapen grim remove the content to please you and anyone else who has burned there stam .. i can see why anyone would be bummed but whats done is done and to have something removed because you cant benefit is selfish no doubt many n ffs still can

lots of events and stuff no longer bothers me as its a game and you dont take a strop over a game

Edited by hades8840, 01 July 2016 - 15:53.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: