• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 16:14

We need a post for a funding goal and put it to use to finalize eldevin's content as i'm sure it wouldn't take much to get current community to pitch in for final content long time coming. We might not be the largest gaming community but we are active in game and desire game to grow. Final content would be very nice either all at once or a few small updates to different areas like ascended dungeons,final profession,guild vault..etc. Even minor updates would be appreciated and show growth and willingness to finalize game from developers.

Edited by mrbooth2047, 15 February 2018 - 17:17.

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
CAPTAINCAVEMAN-WARR/TEMP LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49
FALLEN_PHOENIX-RANGER LVL49
FURIONS_WRATH-WARR/SIN LVL49
DRAGO_SAMAEL-HEALER LVL49
DRAGONS_TEAR-PVP WARR LVL15

#2 Massmo

Massmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 17:35

I think it would be a good idea because many old players left as eldevin has become stale and not worth playing. I've spoked to a couple who have said if eldevin gets new content then they will return to play it again, hopefully that will make the community grow and more dungeon runs will happen. It's needs new content so I expect a few higher level players might contribute raise funds to get the level 50 content finished, it's certainly worth a try at the very least.

Massmo, MassTwo, Anon_e_mass, Healer_Mass, Mass_Car_Pony, Ranger_Mass, Kriss_Mass,  TiraMASSu, Friesian_ninja, FriesianPriest, _Alan_, Call_me_al, Al_be_back, HongKong_mooey, affew_bob, MassmoReloaded

I got more 49'ers than San Francisco   :P

#3 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 17:40

I'm not rich and I don't have a whole lot of extra money for spending right now, certainly can't fund it myself, but I'd be willing to put a few hundred USD towards some new content (areas, quests, dungeons.. ). Thanks for the topic MrBooth :)

#4 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 17:43

No Problem If we don't ask then we will never know !!!!!

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#5 Britetribe

Britetribe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 17:56

I have been a supporter for a year and I would contribute to a "go fund me", for a new dungeon or any new playable content. 

#6 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 18:18

Tell your friends, tell your family, if they play please support in any way. Even just liking or following shows support i know not everyone can supply funding but all support helps! Even if they don't play Eldevin tell them about our cause It is worth it and It Will make a difference!!!!!

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#7 FabianH

FabianH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 18:20

I'm still fairly new to Eldevin as I've only been playing the game since November last year. Eldevin is a great game so far and I do think that if a funding option was available for new updates, the community would not hesitate to contribute as I think that there is still a lot of untapped potential in the game. I hope that we get the support that we need and I feel that this game can only grow from here on out.

Edited by FabianH, 15 February 2018 - 18:21.

#8 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 19:33

Where does the money go 

Nice idea, but has been brought up before.

In doing this though, it would pressure the cows into doing something they are not prepared to do right now as they are working on the app for FS. Maybe after the app is finished we might get some attention because they never said they stop doing updates, just shrink the team working on it Devs have forgotten Eldevin  go down to where PhurieDae mentions something of this.

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#9 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 19:37

If our little community don't keep bringing it up it'll never happen and thus will remain a forgotten lost game. Don't let it die! let them know were still here waiting patiently but screaming to be heard!

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#10 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 19:41

If all of the money in recent past has gone to other games then it shouldn't be that hard to pull some respectable funding from other games back to eldevin to generate a small update of some sort to prove were not lost to them!

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#11 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:15

I support this idea, but this idea also requires a lot of transparency from the cows.

#12 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:19

transparency or just an update that's the real question! If they opened a new dungeon or quest line it wouldn't be questioned just funded!

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#13 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:33

Would you fund if they said:"Hey guys we are releasing the level 50 content, but we would like $10.000 first, so start donating guys!" ?

#14 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:36

yes i buy ep weekly in support of game totaling more than a years sub per month so would have no problem donating some cash to get some content and if all active players donated little here and there it adds up

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#15 Massmo

Massmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:39

Would you fund if they said:"Hey guys we are releasing the level 50 content, but we would like $10.000 first, so start donating guys!" ?

I think if they did that, you'd probably be surprised how quickly $10,000 would be donated and for a short while at least old players would return and sub just to get 50 so it'd be a win win for hcs

Massmo, MassTwo, Anon_e_mass, Healer_Mass, Mass_Car_Pony, Ranger_Mass, Kriss_Mass,  TiraMASSu, Friesian_ninja, FriesianPriest, _Alan_, Call_me_al, Al_be_back, HongKong_mooey, affew_bob, MassmoReloaded

I got more 49'ers than San Francisco   :P

#16 Poseidonn

Poseidonn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Greece

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:55

Just open a "go fund me" already :P

• KeS likes this

#17 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:57

I think if they did that, you'd probably be surprised how quickly $10,000 would be donated and for a short while at least old players would return and sub just to get 50 so it'd be a win win for hcs

yes i buy ep weekly in support of game totaling more than a years sub per month so would have no problem donating some cash to get some content and if all active players donated little here and there it adds up

Im not saying gathering $10.000 was the problem, I used it as a figure of speach. But I personally would like to know how the donated would be spend and how the funding goalpost is made up. I'm a supporter now because I enjoy the game and I'm sure it helps pay their serverbills. But that is not the same as donating $50 for an update.

#18 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 21:02

needs to be opened by cows so no copyright infringement or tos breach or misappropiation of funds on behalf of private party so to any admins watching/following how about it? go fund me page coming soon? etc.....

Edited by mrbooth2047, 15 February 2018 - 21:03.

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#19 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 21:16

Im not saying gathering $10.000 was the problem, I used it as a figure of speach. But I personally would like to know how the donated would be spend and how the funding goalpost is made up. I'm a supporter now because I enjoy the game and I'm sure it helps pay their serverbills. But that is not the same as donating $50 for an update.

if you aren't questioning where your sub money is going now why would u expect to know where it goes in future cause it doesn't matter to end user. It also doesn't matter how much it cost or where it came from for all we know they have it all already just want us to care enough to make it happen and stop crying about giving them a little money to help hasten update a game with thousands of hours enjoyment we already get to play for free and they aren't asking for money neither is anyone else it was just a suggestion to see if we could get HCS to do something for us to make game more enjoyable either short term or long term

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#20 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 21:22

if you aren't questioning where your sub money is going now why would u expect to know where it goes in future cause it doesn't matter to end user. It also doesn't matter how much it cost or where it came from for all we know they have it all already just want us to care enough to make it happen and stop crying about giving them a little money to help hasten update a game with thousands of hours enjoyment we already get to play for free and they aren't asking for money neither is anyone else it was just a suggestion to see if we could get HCS to do something for us to make game more enjoyable either short term or long term

you are right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: