#1 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2018 - 16:11

Was just having a look through some of the top 250 lists and it had me thinking - could we please have the option to view the 'all time top 250 _____'?

As of now, the lists only show the accounts that have logged in during the past 30 days (for medal purposes, I assume). But it would be cool if we had the option to see the names of those who would still be on those lists, even though they are inactive. Right now it says I'm 31st in the game for arena wins but in reality I know I'm way down that list lol  :P

#2 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2018 - 19:20

I dont really see a point comparing yourself with players who dont play the game anymore

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 December 2018 - 20:29

All lists were changed to reflect currently active players a couple of years back, EXCEPT for the monthly level lists.  For example, there are several inactive players on my top monthly that have been gone for years.  But any other lists will only show the active players as the cows felt it was unfair for current players to have to compete with those that are long gone.  I believe that any players that return are put back onto their respective top lists if applicable though.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#4 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2018 - 20:48

All lists were changed to reflect currently active players a couple of years back, EXCEPT for the monthly level lists.  For example, there are several inactive players on my top monthly that have been gone for years.  But any other lists will only show the active players as the cows felt it was unfair for current players to have to compete with those that are long gone.  I believe that any players that return are put back onto their respective top lists if applicable though.

Yes I know this is the case. My point was that we should be able to see an alternative list with those players who are inactive included. They shouldn't be forgotten about.

I dont really see a point comparing yourself with players who dont play the game anymore

Why not? Nothing wrong with being able to look back on players who had a big impact on the game before the newbies were around.

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:26

Yes I know this is the case. My point was that we should be able to see an alternative list with those players who are inactive included. They shouldn't be forgotten about.

Why not? Nothing wrong with being able to look back on players who had a big impact on the game before the newbies were around.

Indeed

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:35

cant really add any more to this guote

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: