13 replies to this topic

#1 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:18

Hey grim or Hoof can the amount of upgradable backpack space be increased please we go through this every so often and their is no negative to it being done, never is personally i need the space as i have been collecting every set in the game have around 200 of the 400 or so le sets available plus all champ,chomper and elite sets..

thankyou

#2 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:31

Pretty Please .. maybe 5000 BP would be nice 

x4gK4aR.png

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:00

I'm in the middle of updating the code to PHP 7, but as soon as that's done I'll increase the limit (I can't go update the game when I'm half way through this otherwise I would have done it sooner!) :)

#4 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 13:25

I'm in the middle of updating the code to PHP 7, but as soon as that's done I'll increase the limit (I can't go update the game when I'm half way through this otherwise I would have done it sooner!) :)

you could during ur irn bru break lol....but when you do can you up it by a substanial amount as we keep revisting this subject or better still life the limit all together :)

but thankyou hoof for the fast reply

A thought occured any idea on the time scale Hoof as your doing the app and on about a new world etc that sounds like a very long time

Edited by hades8840, 04 January 2017 - 15:31.

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2017 - 22:02

A thought occured any idea on the time scale Hoof as your doing the app and on about a new world etc that sounds like a very long time

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks for increasing the backpack limit - it's just due to the type of upgrade I'm doing to the code I can't easily push changes half way through :)

#6 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:47

Hey grim or Hoof can the amount of upgradable backpack space be increased please we go through this every so often and their is no negative to it being done, never is personally i need the space as i have been collecting every set in the game have around 200 of the 400 or so le sets available plus all champ,chomper and elite sets..

thankyou

sorry bro, for you maybe it is not negative but for market it crushing prices and making profit for players with many backspace

we already having 2250 backpack space, that crazy high number and biggrim increasing it 3 times already because same few players keep asking

please not misunderstanding, I not attacking you, only saying truth and will explaining with examples

increasing backpack again (biggrim already increasing it 3 times) is very bad idea and I will giving examples why, you can asking biggrim and comunity if I saying truth or not

example 1)

gnarled scarab epics was very expensive and having value but after few players who having very big BP farming many thousands of Pharaohs Scarab Linen and mass inventing with inventor 500 and inventor 2 500 they crushing prices and gnarled scarab epics losing very much value, more than 75% lost value in short time

example 2)

writhing ward epic was good price and having value but after few players who having very big BP farming many thousands of LE items and storing, they later mass inventing with inventor 500 and inventor 2 500 they crushing prices and shield value was destroying very fast

prices dropping is good but items need keeping value too, with more increasing BP will getting worse, it always same few players with many BP who farming many items during events and making profit, same few players, same few players who thinking it good idea to increasing already crazy high 2250 BP more

hoofmaster, only because few players posting positive not meaning it good, ask comunity and biggrim and think how change will affecting (bad or good) fs game and market

Edited by kitobas, 05 January 2017 - 03:48.

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:38

sorry bro, for you maybe it is not negative but for market it crushing prices and making profit for players with many backspace

we already having 2250 backpack space, that crazy high number and biggrim increasing it 3 times already because same few players keep asking

please not misunderstanding, I not attacking you, only saying truth and will explaining with examples

increasing backpack again (biggrim already increasing it 3 times) is very bad idea and I will giving examples why, you can asking biggrim and comunity if I saying truth or not

example 1)

gnarled scarab epics was very expensive and having value but after few players who having very big BP farming many thousands of Pharaohs Scarab Linen and mass inventing with inventor 500 and inventor 2 500 they crushing prices and gnarled scarab epics losing very much value, more than 75% lost value in short time

example 2)

writhing ward epic was good price and having value but after few players who having very big BP farming many thousands of LE items and storing, they later mass inventing with inventor 500 and inventor 2 500 they crushing prices and shield value was destroying very fast

prices dropping is good but items need keeping value too, with more increasing BP will getting worse, it always same few players with many BP who farming many items during events and making profit, same few players, same few players who thinking it good idea to increasing already crazy high 2250 BP more

hoofmaster, only because few players posting positive not meaning it good, ask comunity and biggrim and think how change will affecting (bad or good) fs game and market

sorry but your wrong you named two epics that have been in this game since time began as new epics was introduced with better stats the old ones become obsolete and as they do there value drops ...no gear has value now hasnt done for a very long time has nothing to do with big back packs instance no one is hoarding the new le dragon gear within a hr it was 1 fsp for a perfect item that has nothing to do with a big backpack..it has everything to do with mass stam and decent find item plus ladyluck..i dont hoard gear for selling as it has no value its either sold days of event or fragged most pl are like this .

the scarab epics never did great after the first few times it was in the game and that was way before the backpack upgrades you could farm the linens and the scarab shells with very limited space and invent the scarab carapace as you went and then mailbox recycled its what i did ...if having a large back is what damaged the value of stuff then its already too late but it didnt ...guild tagging did having events every other week did instead once or twice a year...having high end finditem and high end inventor potions did ...there is plenty of reasons to blame why things have no value having a largepack is way way down on the list..

#8 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:48

I see many many positives in low AH prices. And (as someone without a big BP), if large BPs have brought powerful epics within the price range of most players, then I'd say: please increase BPs even further.

#9 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:22

would also add after looking in ah if big pack back was the downfall of the two epics you mentioned what happened to the others when the deepwater choker came out i paid 2k fsp for mine lots of diff epics have lost value heck even the new tier 5 hammer havled in value not because there is loads but because a better item came out

#10 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 00:10

Coming back to this... 

As things are, I can't see anything negative with this. I "think" from his messages that Hoof is on board. 

Personally, and because of how things are evolved, I see zero issues with this. Where things are at now, everyone will def have to learn the hard way about why it's not a good idea to choose guildies personal bp over GS slots. 

As things stand, there's no way to learn there except the hard way.

I think the further FSP dump would be better for HCS income. 

I might suggest, just to stir things up, that once you hit the current limit, additionally spots cost 500k gold or 1 million or something ridiculous of the sort. It could well help the game economy, but I'm hesitant since it would perhaps defeat the purpose of pumping HCS income. Perhaps...

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2017 - 21:25

We have just increased the maximum upgrade limit for Backpack (Inventory) Slots on the Fallen Sword Upgrade page from 2,250 to 3,000 :)

#12 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 21:42

example 1)

example 2)

Exactly. That's even more chance of few players destroying the market for own profit. Imo, it should never went higher than 1000

I see many many positives in low AH prices. And (as someone without a big BP), if large BPs have brought powerful epics within the price range of most players, then I'd say: please increase BPs even further.

That also means that players hunting those titans won't have as much profit as those who did it when the market was still alright

Edited by Wesleysdf, 10 January 2017 - 21:51.

#13 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 21:55

We have just increased the maximum upgrade limit for Backpack (Inventory) Slots on the Fallen Sword Upgrade page from 2,250 to 3,000 :)

True to your word thankyou Hof wasnt expecting this for a few weeks at least about to be poor lol

#14 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2017 - 21:58

True to your word thankyou Hof wasnt expecting this for a few weeks at least about to be poor lol

Aye just had to get the PHP 7 update done first :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: