2 replies to this topic

#1 AwiesGoesRawr

AwiesGoesRawr

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 18:27

1: Bulk making for alchemy and cooking

These skills are constantly used, even after maxed. Making couple hundred health pots after u run out of old ones, can turn into 20min afking. Bulking just makes this faster.

2: Add 'Do you want to leave Eldevin' (or something) warning message when clicking red X button.

Started to type this thread because accidentally clicked it and my game shutted...

3: Separate buffs and debuffs

Makes life so much easier when u can see what's troubling you. (This can be real pain, while in combat and u cant see it because all buffs are just flashing on and off) - at least please give us option to put this on/off

4: Timer to see when dailies reset

When u get away from eldevin, and decide to come back, u often forget when dailies reset. It would be nice to have timer in quest book or somewhere to see this. It will be handy for everyone, due to players around the world trying to explain when game resets. Same with weeklies would be neat:3...

5: Shop for dungeon gear actually near the dungeons.

In boondocks, u run couple seconds and get to guy who sells u gear. This has bothered me way too long! This would be handy everywhere. Now u have to go to eldevin and buy your gear from champion's hall. Soloing bt and getting relics is pain, when you have to go first ec and buy one piece, and get back somehow (which takes ages to go with Dragon, run to cathedral, through the dungeon - most of the time person havent even completed those quests yet and needs to beg someone to tele them there!)

Eldevin Steam-generation.

8080c8f99f8fda986f422fda15784e4b.gif

#2 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2015 - 19:17

I think you can type in /time and it'll tell you server time. And I don't know exactly what time dailies reset but 0:00 server time? Or was that a timezone...

Never bothered to check server time because dailies reset at like 5 or 6 am MDT - my time... lol. Usually still asleep. :/

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:59

I think you can type in /time

That's for game time.  It matches the day/night cycle of Eldevin, not the RL server time used for reset.  I'm not aware of any command for server time.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: