Photo

What LEs do you want to see in a REALM event?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:27

Even then, you've got a MUCH higher supply than you would with a scavenging event. And, don't forget that the only thing it costs people is stam, which is free and given out in large bundles. On the other hand, gold is hard to come by - so basically, when people get items for relatively free, prices are going to drop regardless :P. Additionally, when the goal is to farm as many items as possible simply for the purpose of composing, I think it's a bad idea to limit the supply. For the items whose supply would be limited, I'd feel as if it was best to not even include them.

I meant that some of the really old ones can be spawn instantly, while some of the newer ones can have a set spawn of whatever every whatever. I think if you limit the number of spawns enough, the prices will not drop all that much.

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:55

I thought they vetoed that in some other thread.

We did. It's not gonna happen. I'd be much happier with regular smaller events.

I'm also not sold on releasing Cave specific creatures into the Realms. It destroys their value as Cave creatures.

Legendary Creatures tied to the Zorgrom/Shroud Global will not be going solo. Seasonal LEs will not be released out with their seasonal timeframe either.

#23 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:35

I'm also not sold on releasing Cave specific creatures into the Realms. It destroys their value as Cave creatures.

Legendary Creatures tied to the Zorgrom/Shroud Global will not be going solo either. Seasonal LEs will not be released out with their seasonal timeframe either.

Nice BG! I think there are plenty of other LE creatures without going into the Cave or Global ones. 

#24 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:46

Legendary Creatures tied to the Zorgrom/Shroud Global will not be going solo. Seasonal LEs will not be released out with their seasonal timeframe either.

Thanks for confirming all of that Grim, I've updated the main thread with this :D.

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:55

I'm working on the ground work for the next content but once I've gotten through that, I'll probably look at ALL the Legendary class creatures and look at organising them into their specific groups :

Their original release grouping (easy for some, harder for others).

Cave Specific.

Global Event.

Misc others.

I know that if we release them in their original groupings, that new ones will need creating for the higher levels.

Worth doing though, as I am a great believer in reference material.

#26 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:57

List removed in favor of a more updated and correct one below (taken from the UFSG instead of Wiki).

#27 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:14

I'll probably look at ALL the Legendary class creatures and look at organising them into their specific groups

I do hope that each group has at least 1 Legendary in each shard division for composing as I requested earlier in this thread.

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 14:15

That's most of them though not exhaustive, with a few Caves and events remaining.

#29 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 14:59

That's most of them though not exhaustive, with a few Caves and events remaining.

I should mention that I've taken out the ones explicitly listed on the wiki to be cave-only creatures, including Deaths Head, Kifos, and a few others. I also took out the entire santork set of creatures, though I believe that was the entirety of event creatures listed on the wiki. Please feel free to update :D.

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 15:34

Please feel free to update :D.

Already have! Made notes next to names.  ;)

#31 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 16:02

Gargantuan Phoenix (Legendary), Ectolymph the Bio Exorcist (Legendary), Su Kellos (Legendary), and Sadaion (Legendary). In that order of want and yes for selfish reasons. At least I'm honest.

69915069.gif

Already have! Made notes next to names.  ;)

Well so much for that idea. Only garbage is left, how about a cave event then?

#32 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 16:11

All of them would be good for all.. except the ones comes in events like halloween,Xmas..etc

#33 raist007

raist007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 17:02

I was thinking that since the next LE realm event would PROBABLY more for the purposes of fragments than for the actual drops per se, that it might be better to release a certain number of LEs within each fragmenting bracket.  This would be subject to tweaking of course, but something like:

Level range 1-100:           4-5 LEs

Level range 101-400:       3-4 LEs

Level range 401-800:       2-3 LEs

Level range 801-1600:     2-3 LEs

Level range 1601-EOC:   1-2 LEs

I am still looking at which specific LEs I would like to see enter realms, but I think releasing them in this kind of ratio would help to keep marketprice stable as well as prevent overcrowding during hunting, particularly in the lower level realms.

Maybe the following might work

For 1-100:  Ragggzhas(10), Tevaer(25), Leaf Dragon(68), Bisharon(80), and/or Thundror(100)

For 101-400:  Cu Sith(150), Kronor(225), Night Wyvern(300), and/or Malahas(375)

For 401-800: Illuyanka(500), Fallen Anteros(590), and/or Gozkon Gooulez(775)?

For 801-1600: I'm unsure if these would work of not, but Imptile(925), Beardface(1050) and/or Invisible Mage(1550)

For 1601-EOC: Devs would have to create 1-2 new LEs, which shouldn't be too tough hopefully

These are just some thoughts - I went thru the fsguide page, and it seems like after level 500 there are very few LEs that are NOT either chompers, cave LEs, or only found during seasonal/global events. 

#34 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 17:02

Well so much for that idea. Only garbage is left, how about a cave event then?

Garbage to you perhaps. Others may well want them. Play nice please.

#35 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2013 - 18:49

Any that do not need invention for the items? so I can farm the drops for instant fragments  :D

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#36 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 21:13

I'd like to see some of the following:

Tevaer the Guardian (25)

Leaf Dragon (68)

Thundror the Frost Giant (100)

Gogmor Mancrusha (120)

Lord Thorn (290)

Argus (400)

Fallen Anteros (590)

(maybe a new one between levels 600-700)

Also I don't know much about higher level LE creatures since I'm only level 642

#37 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 21:29

any le event in the realms would be welcome  as long as its a mix so all the players can try it and gain shards

#38 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 22:24

Already have! Made notes next to names.  wink.png

Thanks grim! biggrin.png. Let me know if you'd like me to add the ones I previously removed just so that they can be demarcated as special ineligible creatures, or any other changes you'd like me to make biggrin.png.

An additional note: Would some of the event (not so much "seasonal") LE's be eligible for this? I was thinking in particular Friends of Morbidstein - there has been a precedent established in which thotmes the wrathful was released into the caves off -season.

Garbage to you perhaps. Others may well want them. Play nice please.

Second that - @Versair, there's quite a few LEs in there that are still very useful for purposes other than composing, even though the MAIN purpose of this event would be composing. Please remember that, as Grim said, Cave LEs should remain cave-specific, and would not serve well in a realm based event.

Any that do not need invention for the items? so I can farm the drops for instant fragments  biggrin.png

A side question to anyone  - can LE components/resources be composed? I'm not positive, though I think the answer is no.

I was thinking that since the next LE realm event would PROBABLY more for the purposes of fragments than for the actual drops per se, that it might be better to release a certain number of LEs within each fragmenting bracket.  This would be subject to tweaking of course, but something like:

Level range 1-100:           4-5 LEs
Level range 101-400:       3-4 LEs
Level range 401-800:       2-3 LEs
Level range 801-1600:     2-3 LEs
Level range 1601-EOC:   1-2 LEs

I'm all for an even distribution of items. In addition to keeping the market sort of balanced, it would afford less competition in the lower level realms, since the higher level players would have their own stuff to hunt biggrin.png.

EDIT: Fragments = RoundUp(SquareRoot(ItemLevel / 100))

If we are going strictly by fragment brackets, we'd actually be looking at this distribution of levels:

Fragment(s) Item level
1 fragment: 1 - 100
2 fragments: 101 - 400
3 fragments: 401 - 900
4 fragments: 901- 1600
5 fragments: 1601 - 2500

#39 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 23:42

Name                                                                                          Level                  Special Info

Burzzthak the Corrupter (Legendary)                                           5            

Masaryk The Dark (Legendary)                                                    5             (Springtime Forest)

Raggghza the Troll (Legendary)                                                 10         

Count Ragf Lokor (Legendary)                                                    12          (Friends of Morbidstein)

Frost Dragon (Legendary)                                                          12         

Burzzthak the Exalted (Legendary)                                        15          (Global Event)

Aughisky (Legendary)                                                                  20         

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary)                                          20         

Tattie Boggle (Legendary)                                                          25          (Halloween)

Tevaer the Guardian (Legendary)                                           25         

Voodoo Ray (Legendary)                                                            25          (Halloween)

Fire Dragon (Legendary)                                                             35         

Cerberus Hound (Legendary)                                                   50         

Lesser Flamedeer (Legendary)                                                50          (Xmas)

Lesser Santork Claws (Legendary)                                          50          (Xmas)

Zaria the Vengeful (Legendary)                                               55          (Friends of Morbidstein)

Thonomoth (Legendary)                                                            60         

Clawed Fiend (Legendary)                                                         66          (Halloween)

Leaf Dragon (Legendary)                                                            68         

Bishamon Terror from the Deep (Legendary)                    80         

Tamarath the Enchantress (Legendary)                               90         

The Host (Legendary)                                                                  90         

Goldstrike (Legendary)                                                               100        (Springtime Forest)

Thundror the Frost Giant (Legendary)                                  100       

Wolfman of Morbidstein (Legendary)                                  110        (Friends of Morbidstein)

Zorgrom Bulltoise (Legendary)                                                 115        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Gogmor Mancrusha (Legendary)                                            120       

Dragon Lord Abraxas (Legendary)                                          125       

Zingiber Everclaw (Legendary)                                                 135        (Halloween)

Cu Sith (Legendary)                                                                      150       

Flamedeer (Legendary)                                                              150        (Xmas)

King Au Xenah (Legendary)                                                       150       

Santork Claws (Legendary)                                                        150        (Xmas)

Samael (Legendary)                                                                      160       

The Banshee of Dunale (Legendary)                                     170       

Ziburinis (Legendary)                                                                   180       

Lustravia the Hedge Witch (Legendary)                               193        (Friends of Morbidstein)

Tarbida (Legendary)                                                                     200       

Kronor the Hunt Master (Legendary)                                    225       

Shroud Saurodon (Legendary)                                                 225        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Felicity Feline Friend (Legendary)                                           235        (Cave)

The Howling Spectre (Legendary)                                           240        (Halloween)

Cacus (Legendary)                                                                         250       

Greater Flamedeer (Legendary)                                             250        (Xmas)

Greater Santork Claws (Legendary)                                       250        (Xmas)

Gullinkambi (Legendary)                                                            250        (Springtime Forest)

Lord Thorn (Legendary)                                                              290       

Bahmou (Legendary)                                                                   300        (Cave)

Night Wyvern (Legendary)                                                        300       

Rangdar the Demon Queen (Legendary)                             325       

Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary)                                            325       

Zorgrom War Lobber (Legendary)                                          340        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Chariot of Fire (Legendary)                                                        350       

Captain Squall (Legendary)                                                        360        (Halloween)

Thothmes the Wrathful (Legendary)                                     364        (Friends of Morbidstein)

Malahas (Legendary)                                                                   375       

Ammit the Devourer (Legendary)                                          400        (Springtime Forest)

Argus (Legendary)                                                                         400       

Shroud Watcher Ballista (Legendary)                                    415        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

The Experiment (Legendary)                                                    430        (Halloween)

Death's Head Bone Golem (Legendary)                               450        (Cave)

Spidragon (Legendary)                                                                475        (Cave)

The Challenger (Legendary)                                                      475       

The Bride of Morbidstein (Legendary)                                  484        (Friends of Morbidstein)

Illuyanka the Poisonous (Legendary)                                    500        NOT SURE

Jorogumo (Legendary)                                                                500       

Superior Flamedeer (Legendary)                                            500        (Xmas)

Superior Santork Claws (Legendary)                                      500        (Xmas)

The Gilded King (Legendary)                                                     525        (Cave)

Zorgrom War Wolf Rider (Legendary)                                   535        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Assiris the Lamassu (Legendary)                                             550        (Springtime Forest)

Balaur (Legendary)                                                                        550        (Cave)

Deathmask (Legendary)                                                             560        (Halloween)

Fallen Anteros (Legendary)                                                       590       

Marshman of Morbidstein (Legendary)                               650        (Friends of Morbidstein)

Shroud Horror Horse (Legendary)                                          665        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Jumbo the Clown (Legendary)                                                 675        (Halloween)

Kifo Hoodoo Priestess (Legendary)                                        680        (Cave)

Glauckii (Legendary)                                                                     700        (Springtime Forest)

Tree Mistress Zykz (Legendary)                                               750        (Cave)

Zorgrom Ogre Axe Thrower (Legendary)                             770        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Gozkon Gooulgez (Legendary)                                                775        (Halloween)

Red Annis (Legendary)                                                                780        (Cave)

Vishaga the Vengeful (Legendary)                                         780        (Cave)

Sir Cean (Legendary)                                                                    800        (Oidhche Shamhna)

Xind Imperial Demon (Legendary)                                          820        (Cave)

Zaragoth the Hades Dragon (Legendary)                             820        (Cave)

Shroud Grotesque (Legendary)                                               845        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Baelsae the Forest Guardian (Legendary)                           850        (Cave)

Dark Master (Legendary)                                                           850        (Halloween)

Harvester of Lost Souls (Legendary)                                      850        (Cave)

Master Barbnisis (Legendary)                                                   850        (Springtime Forest)

King Nimis the Blob (Legendary)                                             900        (Cave)

Vorik Hydra (Legendary)                                                             900        (Cave)

Zorgrom Shock Trooper (Legendary)                                     915        (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Imptile (Legendary)                                                                      925        (Halloween)

Sir Vakalem (Legendary)                                                             950        (Springtime Forest)

Sanguidere (Legendary)                                                             975        (Cave)

Shroud Heavy Infantry (Legendary)                                       1025      (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Beardface (Legendary)                                                                1050      (Halloween)

Princess Naamah (Legendary)                                                  1100      (Springtime Forest)

Zorgrom War Wyvern (Legendary)                                         1120      (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Sadaion (Legendary)                                                                    1175      (Halloween)

Shroud Wreathed Drake (Legendary)                                   1210      (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Gargantuan Phoenix (Legendary)                                           1230      (Cave)

Ectolymph the Bio Exorcist (Legendary)                               1300      (Halloween)

Su Kellos (Legendary)                                                                  1310      (Springtime Forest)

Revered Luz Tagoz (Legendary)                                               1350     

Dr Attila Barca (Legendary)                                                        1425     

Shroud Shadow Blade (Legendary)                                        1500      (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

The Invisible Mage (Legendary)                                              1550     

Ira Heketoro (Legendary)                                                           1600      (Cave)

Zorgrom Back Stabba (Legendary)                                          1650      (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Barathor the Seer of Fire (Legendary)                                  1725      (Cave)

I've made a new and updated list - I've simply removed the chompers as they aren't up for consideration for this event. The rest, instead of removing, I've added "Special Info" to. This list is taken of LEs from the guide, and is thus perfectly accurate to my knowledge (seeing as that it includes the latest barathor). I do want to mention the dire lack of "normal" LE's from 590 onward ... maybe something to look into.

#40 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 00:37

The Challenger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: