#1 NND

NND

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Estonia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 18:38

Hi there !

I just bought Azure Owlbear and realized that they don't attack enemies or give you any bonuses ... It makes them useless !!! They are just for decoration that way....I suggest that these animals give bonuses to players ...

If you'll find some grammatical mistakes.. then sorry .. i used google translate  =S

#2 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2013 - 18:52

Hi there !

I just bought Azure Owlbear and realized that they don't attack enemies or give you any bonuses ... It makes them useless !!! They are just for decoration that way....I suggest that these animals give bonuses to players ...

If you'll find some grammatical mistakes.. then sorry .. i used google translate  =S

I think these pets are intended to be that way. They are for 'cosmetic purposes' the archer and mage have talents that let you summon battle-compatible pets.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#3 NND

NND

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Estonia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 21:46

but they are useleeeesssssssssss...it's just money spending

#4 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 July 2013 - 23:09

My dogs and fish in RL don't provide me any bonuses either <_<

Perhaps at some point, these pets will give bonuses for gathering and crafting.  But, I don't think they will ever provided combat help.  As has been said already, Rangers and Mages have their own combat pets. 

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:16

As they stand at the moment the pets are intended to be cosmetic. They look cute and they follow you about. As far as I am aware we don't intend to give them any combat or buffing abilities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: