34 replies to this topic

#1 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 21:41

I would really Enjoy a Weapon / Shield Combo set .. ( level 1000 - 1200 Level Range ) That is a Bow and a Quiver.. how Bad Ass would that be.! we have all these sets that are Spears and Swords and Shields but NO Bow and Arrow sets ... would look awesome... Could be A new LE for Christmas or maybe later down the road just for a New SE or LE or something...  . could be Attack / Damage based sense a Bow and Quiver would carry realistically no armor or Defense stats. .... dont know about anyone else but when i play games like Skyrim I am Always a Bow Expert i dunno just food for thought i guess. ... I would love it.. dont know about others. 

#2 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 22:14

Forget just putting that at one level. Span that set through all the levels.. Some dark archer clan story arc..

The sets should have to be worn together for any benefit from the stats or maybe just enhancements.. Something neat.. Maybe have a new ehancement that you only get if its worn completely.

#3 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 November 2014 - 22:17

I like it. Bows and arrows always look cool too :P I also like the whole quest arc idea too!

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 November 2014 - 22:21

yes yes... Penny like

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 November 2014 - 22:39

I like the idea and couple things we could do with bow and arrow quiver. One is if they do new booster pack could be a bound addition. The other is a woodland elf monster or such that is limited.  I think a Christmas bad elf passing out dark gear if you kill a boss at end of quest or something. I like the idea all levels have the set gear and bound would be cool. :)

One more thing might be a special set that boosts an area of the game that is lacking like bb,gvging, pvping and arean areas.  ;)

Edited by bigchaos, 12 November 2014 - 22:40.

#6 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 22:55

Since you can hold 1000's of arrows. There should be low durability (Arrows) on the quiver and once the quiver runs out of durability it completely loses all stats for the bow and quiver unless the quiver is repaired. Make the set fairly powerfull but cost quite a bit to repair.

Would be fun though B)    

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 23:13

Crystalline quiver.. Brilliant

#8 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 23:39

Bows and arrows ..quango quests ...

#9 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 23:45

Cave drop only, give those items some value.

#10 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:59

Glad everyone like the idea so far :) and yes crystal would be cool! Level range was just me being greedy lol dont want a bow and arrow set to come out and be for only level 2000 and up lol honestly think id go crazy.. :P could be like a new firm of ( chompers ) seasonal crystal gear comes out once a year. ! All level ranges get a bit of excitment with new gear ;)

#11 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:58

I love it!! Maybe make a new enhancement or buff for it as well. An arrow could kill multiple people in one shot in RL so why not in the game as well?

: x% chance to defeat all creatures in one square with one attack.

Just a thought :D

Edited by xxlooperxx, 13 November 2014 - 06:08.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#12 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:08

I always liked the doth blade set but the higher level one does not have the punch as the 1st set did.  I was disappointed

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:08

Cave drop only, give those items some value.

No caves... many of us have no desire whatsoever to be wasting hard earned gold in the caves (they are possessed by demons, anyway).  I like the idea of a "global quest"  where you have to earn your set (pursuant to one's level)

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#14 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 13:33

...... hard earned gold in the caves ...

Hard earned gold = hard earned new items. Or are we going to go with the easy route in this game from here on out? A challenge is what the game needs and this would be perfect for that.

Edited by gomezkilla, 13 November 2014 - 13:33.

#15 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2014 - 14:00

Great idea Tim (subject)   ...  as others have said...I agree it should be multi levels...and Crystal sounds great....once Arrows (durability) runs out.....they need to be replaced...  (Crystalline)... with  High Att / Dam stats!! :D

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#16 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 14:02

Hard earned gold = hard earned new items. Or are we going to go with the easy route in this game from here on out? A challenge is what the game needs and this would be perfect for that.

NO!  There are many many of us that don't ever do the caves.  I NEVER will do the caves.... I consider them a waste of my gold and my time... 

Better to make the items a quest reward.  The work still gets put in, the item remains special,  but more have an opportunity to obtain it.  

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#17 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2014 - 21:27

bumping this Topic...does bumping work??  Lmao  :P

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 21:35

*bumps wazzi*

Yep, bumping works ;)

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#19 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 21:36

NO!  There are many many of us that don't ever do the caves.  I NEVER will do the caves.... I consider them a waste of my gold and my time... 

Better to make the items a quest reward.  The work still gets put in, the item remains special,  but more have an opportunity to obtain it.  

If we are still talking about the quiver being crystalline or even the whole set being crystalline, then I think this is a bad idea. Caves would be way better for it. If not crystalline... well, I still want it in the caves.

And even if you NEVER do the caves, you will always have the chance to buy the items from people that actually DO the caves.

#20 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 21:50

If we are still talking about the quiver being crystalline or even the whole set being crystalline, then I think this is a bad idea. Caves would be way better for it. If not crystalline... well, I still want it in the caves.

And even if you NEVER do the caves, you will always have the chance to buy the items from people that actually DO the caves.

That's bull, too.  I'm not here to make the rich richer.  I want to do for myself.  I don't have lots of disposable income, I am a retired person.  Many players are underage, and have parents that will just say no.  Put them in quests, or make 'em  realm LE's and  liven up that part of the game, but PLEASE, PLEASE,  PLEASE, if we get something like this, don't put it in the caves.  

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: