BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:09

Hi there everyone!

We have now added the following quests to the Content in the 3126 to 3150 range.

- Wasteland Ruckus!
- Dead of the Wastes

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:11

Ya mean 3126 to 3150? 

Number keys dance at the end of the work day ,oP

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:12

D'oh! Fixed.

#4 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:15

,oP

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:19

D'oh! Fixed.

Not in your OP it isn't LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:22

Ugh.

#7 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:23

Hi there everyone!

We have now added the following quests to the Content in the 3126 to 3150 range.

- Wasteland Ruckus!
- Dead of the Wastes

~ The Fallen Sword Team

I like the idea of doing quest backward :)

#8 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:26

Very good, next do Present Darkness...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#9 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:33

Very good, next do Present Darkness...

Nice try !! :lol:

x4gK4aR.png

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:47

Hi there everyone!

We have now added the following quests to the Content in the 3126 to 2150 range.

- Wasteland Ruckus!
- Dead of the Wastes

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Still wrong in the text on the homepage too ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 jaha933

jaha933

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 17:11

New content would be nice! 163 players at EOC is a little extreme.

#12 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 17:55

The last steps location in Wasteland Ruckus! (lvl 3141 realm) is displayed as black square for me. Same goes for all quest locs of Dead of the Wastes.

In the first step of Dead of the Wastes I am not sure I actually had to kill the required mount of creatures - I believe I killed just a few and it let me proceed anyway.

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2017 - 20:47

The last steps location in Wasteland Ruckus! (lvl 3141 realm) is displayed as black square for me. Same goes for all quest locs of Dead of the Wastes.

In the first step of Dead of the Wastes I am not sure I actually had to kill the required mount of creatures - I believe I killed just a few and it let me proceed anyway.

Exactly the same when I did 'em ..

#14 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:50

what happened to finishing the quest arc from 2976-3000? just weird that these would come out before those.

#15 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:24

what happened to finishing the quest arc from 2976-3000? just weird that these would come out before those.

and the one previous to that too - the one with the queen / hag twisted keys (unless that's the one you mean, of course)

No, I think the one you're meaning involves the "shroud anchor" ?

#16 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:02

Hrm. Okay. Spritesheets not updating. Will investigate. Thanks for the heads up.

*Edit*

Fixed.

~ Grim

#17 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2017 - 15:14

and the one previous to that too - the one with the queen / hag twisted keys (unless that's the one you mean, of course)

No, I think the one you're meaning involves the "shroud anchor" ?

I've also been wondering about the Shroud Anchor. It would be nice to be able to use it in a quest, to free up some space.

In the Ultimate Guide it shows that it is used in 4 quests. 3 of which I've completed, but the 'Molten Menace' quest has not yet been created. This quest is not mentioned in the Quest Book, nor does it have a description in the Ultimate Guide.

Any ideas from the developers?

Thanks.

D

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2017 - 15:15

Not yet.