80gdan's shop

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2010 - 13:33

Hi!
Avatar with your gear on it:1 FSP and 40k gold(or 170k gold)
Forum signatures:75k gold
*The first 10 costumers get 2 FREE avatars as a bonus
Guild avatar:90k gold
Only text avatars(with effects, of course):30k
and Guild stamps:a guild stamp is an image that contains the guild's symbol/name(or both) that i will add to everyone's avatar in your guild that wants that on his/her avi.
The guild stamp's price is 10k x number of clients that want it on their avi

i have some already made ones, up for bid:min bid ifsp, buy now 3 fsp...auction expires in 24h
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

If you want me to make you anything just post a render image and tell me what you want on it :)

#2 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:17

here's some of my work:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
http://80gdan-avatar...hotoid=89127448Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Signatures:
http://80gdan-avatar...endere copy.bmp

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://80gdan-avatar...50 cent sig.bmp

#3 fs_fourbrezio

fs_fourbrezio
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:19

These are text-slaps dude. If you are confused as to what a text slap is, please refer yourself to the stickied threads at the top of this section of the forum. Thank you.

#4 Sinio

Sinio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:20

http://80gdan-avatars.webs.com/photos/Forum-signatures/50%20cent%20sig.bmp

That's not 50 Cent.. :roll:

beastboy2_zpsb4d2fdc4.png

#5 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:26

These are text-slaps dude. If you are confused as to what a text slap is, please refer yourself to the stickied threads at the top of this section of the forum. Thank you.

i'd be more than happy to proove you that theese are not text slaps!!!i can prove you by posting the resourcesi used /PSDs

#6 stormfury3

stormfury3

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:32

i'd be more than happy to proove you that theese are not text slaps!!!i can prove you by posting the resourcesi used /PSDs

all you did was c&p renders onto new bg's then slap text on them they are text -slaps.
you need to do more then just that you should try some tutorials.

#7 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:35

here you go "dude"...it's obious you don't know what you're talking about

EDIT

the backgrounds i made myself :P maybye you should try to ask someone before talking bull#hit ;)

#8 fs_fourbrezio

fs_fourbrezio
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:20

Ok, none of the posts were meant to offend, so don't attempt to talk down to someone you don't know. Because I can guarantee you're only saying that because you have the protection of anonymity through the internet.

I have been a devout artist for the last 4 years. I can tell by looking at these that most of them have no more than 3 layers give or take. And everyone else that has repeated what I said to you knows what they are talking about.

We don't take kindly to text slapping for quick profit. If you want to actually make something of value, then simply practice, read a few tutorials, and ask for advice.

Don't talk trash to artists who are willing to help you improve, it earns you nothing but animosity.

#9 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 13:23

Ok, none of the posts were meant to offend

really?oh, that's ok mister artist

so don't attempt to talk down to someone you don't know. Because I can guarantee you're only saying that because you have the protection of anonymity through the internet.

ok, i won't even if you did!I can guarantee you that i would say what i just said in your face if i had the posibility

I can tell by looking at these that most of them have no more than 3 layers give or take.

not right...anyway the number of layers doesen't matter...it matters what you do in them

We don't take kindly to text slapping for quick profit.

it seems you don't take competition kindly either

If you want to actually make something of value, then simply practice, read a few tutorials, and ask for advice.

what makes you think i didn't?oh wait don't answer that...i do't want to hear

Don't talk trash to artists who are willing to help you improve, it earns you nothing but animosity.

ok mr. artist...but the fact that you said that didn't help me at all(you could havesend me a PM about that...just because you don't like my style doesen't mean you're better...i don't say i am)... now everyone that would see that would say:"hey, that artist said he's a text slappen so i won't buy anything from him" ;)

PS:This post is not for offending you, it's just for standing up to myself

#10 Assasin240

Assasin240

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 13:33

:D

TTGLKamina_zps74eb7225.png

#11 stormfury3

stormfury3

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 13:41

here you go "dude"...it's obious you don't know what you're talking about

EDIT

the backgrounds i made myself :P maybye you should try to ask someone before talking bull#hit ;)

you may have made the bg's yourself (not going to dl the psd to find out ) ,but you didn't blend the render into the bg in any of those they are simply just pasted on top and that makes it look as if all you did was c&p with text-slap. also if you had tried any tutorials you would know that the render needs to be blended in so i find it hard to believe you did. it has nothing to do with competition i'm sure any gfx designer on here would agree when i say we love the competition it only pushes us to better ourselves. we are not trying to put you down in anyway we are simply trying tell you that you need practice ,and to do few tutorials before selling your work.

#12 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 13:46

atually i did try to do this...you could have seen the marks of using the burn/dodge tool/bluring the edges...just because i don't make them shine or put too much light in them doesen't man i didn't blend them...you're right tough, there are some unblended ones

#13 neil7887

neil7887

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:30

Your a slapper end of story

#14 fs_fourbrezio

fs_fourbrezio
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:30

If you had read and UNDERSTOOD my first post, which I doubt you followed. The stickied threads direct you to a multitude of different resources and tips that will only HELP YOU.

From what I gathered from your broken english, you don't know me one bit. I don't know you either, I judged based on work. If I see that it could use improvement I WILL TELL YOU SO, as will others. If you cannot take the honest criticism, then don't post your work here.

I can flame you all day if you'd like, or you can take everyone's advice and look at a few short tutorials.

#15 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:32

what was that all about?2 other people just said that o.0, even tough it's not true!!!

#16 neil7887

neil7887

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:34

ur a b1tch end of story

O.o Somebody isn't very friendly, even if you were a great avatarist I wouldn't buy anything from you with how you treat other people in the graphics section.

#17 Assasin240

Assasin240

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:43

You suck just drop it.

#18 neil7887

neil7887

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:45

You suck just drop it.

Who does me or the slapper?

#19 Assasin240

Assasin240

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:47

The text slapper lol

#20 fs_80gdan

fs_80gdan
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 14:48

O.o Somebody isn't very friendly, even if you were a great avatarist I wouldn't buy anything from you with how you treat other people in the graphics section.

look who's talking

You suck just drop it.

maybye you...if you don't have anything good to say just shut up...u call me a text slapper?i made my own sig /avi...i MADE it i'm not a text slapper

you 2 are talking? =))you didn't even make your own signatures lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: