#1 FORN

FORN

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:26

We are going to be stripping out the Arena, This means we are doing a major haul on the items over the next 2 days. Some items will remain there but ideally by the end of tomorrow we should have it completed and new things in the arena also.

#2 MrDynamo

MrDynamo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:27

o.o

#3 Nazgul07

Nazgul07

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:27

great, are you going to put in the xind heart ?

#4 fs_philip333

fs_philip333
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:28

what does that mean?

#5 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Oh Yeah! But Please think about the inventing rate of the new items (if theyre new)...and please dont lock everything in a certain level range...

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#6 fs_robotussin

fs_robotussin
  • Guests

That's great news, forn. I do hope you have made use of the extensive feedback concerning the arena! Thanks again!

#7 davejayesh

davejayesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:29

woohooo

#8 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:30

didn't undertsand ...
so u want to remove the new arena items compenents ?

#9 fs_citizenx

fs_citizenx
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:31

Quick everyone go buy up everything that comes out of the arena so you can sell it back at a billion times as much as you paid!

#10 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:39

My guess ,, lvl 425, lvl 240, 280 are the replacements.. :lol:

#11 Keysi

Keysi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:39

Great..I hope that you will fix current problems in arena system..also,new items would be nice update.. :wink:

#12 fs_tortalus

fs_tortalus
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:40

Yay!!! Very exciting!!! :lol:

#13 fs_citizenx

fs_citizenx
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:51

Hey maybe they are getting new arena Judges...

How about a Judge that just lets the fight continue till there is an actual winner :P

#14 fs_millerguy

fs_millerguy
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:52

Hey maybe they are getting new arena Judges...

How about a Judge that just lets the fight continue till there is an actual winner :P

maybe a all judge arena where they all die off.

#15 TokyoSword

TokyoSword

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:53

I agree with citizenx them judges blow

#16 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:53

A major update on the items of the Arena. Hmm, that sounds nice. 8)

Especially if the amazing Takeos set is being released. :mrgreen:

*does a little dance*

#17 fs_shryke3

fs_shryke3
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:56

u want an overhaul in the arena, u can start by scrapping it. it's a corrupt part of the game as well as titan hunting, se hunting and gvg. no matter what u do to fix them, those with the most resources will always monopolize them.

#18 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 15:56

for Cows sake: donĀ“t start proposing changes to arena mechanisms. Change the spawn rates in a dynamic way "following the market" and be consistent when relaesing new inventables.

I sincerely hope the haul does not mean the end of chances to get brices,ormarrs,bhaltairs,ivars and so on together ( which is impossible now, some components are not even at AH).

And I also hope no new items are released at this point. There is simply no room for them the way arena is designed now imho.

#19 fs_citizenx

fs_citizenx
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 16:03

u want an overhaul in the arena, u can start by scrapping it. it's a corrupt part of the game as well as titan hunting, se hunting and gvg. no matter what u do to fix them, those with the most resources will always monopolize them.

Wrong about a few things there...

Anyone can SE hunt, they just need to be quick and have a decent Group/Setups... Hell I was little over lvl 100 when I got my Medal!
GvG isnt monopolized by those with the most resources.. Youre thinking of the Epic trade... Just dont buy Epics...
Titan hunting you just have to know how to do it and have a guild to back you up.. Hell at level 125 I decided to go try it out for fun and got 25 Ogalith kills before deciding it was a waste of my time and left...

Sure the arena is simple for the guys with all the Epic items, but they are beatable!
And I tell you what.. Nothing makes me feel better than beating someone in the arena that has every shiny Epic item money can buy and I have Nothing but a brain and a bit of luck!

#20 DaleJunior

DaleJunior

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 16:04

It says "discuss this update here". However, we really have nothing to discuss because you haven't told us anything. You've basically said "there are gonna be some items removed and some new ones put in". It's all just conjecture. People are saying the same thing. Please refer to the last thread you made about the arena and implement some of those types of changes when releasing any new items. And for the items that you keep, at least make the entry fees in line with the popularity of the item and adjust the number of players. Other than that, I really don't see what there is to discuss until we know what some of the changes are that you're planning on making. I look forward to seeing how well you listened to us! Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: