Photo

Who is going to Host the new GGT & Who is going to Participate ?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 GFXGUYHALO

GFXGUYHALO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:00

Doesnt a host hold all the fsp from the GGT auction? Someone would have to be really trustworthy to be a host. Not sure what you are trying to prove Halo.

I wanna prove that i can be trusted for future events like this

halo2sig_zps13687e76.png

Check out my Graphics Shop:

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58996

#22 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2014 - 16:04

So we are gonna have a vote between Halo and rpm, gheto already voted for rpm, I am going to vote for rpm too, I know you want to prove yourself Halo but the GGT is no place for testing, maybe you can host one of the SoTW or AoTW every week but the GGT requires an artist who have been around for a decent time, Can I ask the other artists to vote plz ? Even the ones who won't participate because of time in RL

clock96.gif

#23 Xed

Xed
  • United States of America

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:50

My votes gonna be on RPM, not only cuz I've been in a guild with him and he seems like a good guy, but halo, no hard feelings, but you haven't been around here nearly as much as alot of these artists.

Xed.gif

Xed's Graphic Shoppe: http://forums.hunted...graphic-shoppe/

#24 ghetoghost

ghetoghost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 16:04

My votes gonna be on RPM, not only cuz I've been in a guild with him and he seems like a good guy, but halo, no hard feelings, but you haven't been around here nearly as much as alot of these artists.

+1

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Live. Love. Learn. Die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Are you an artist? Want to be listed as one under the Artist Directory; click here

#25 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2014 - 16:11

+1

Guys be sure to vote on the poll thread Halo made

clock96.gif

#26 ghetoghost

ghetoghost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 16:29

TBH, i don't even know when the GGT is supposed to start

Are you an artist? Want to be listed as one under the Artist Directory; click here

#27 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2014 - 16:38

TBH, i don't even know when the GGT is supposed to start

The host will decide this :) I am positive that this GGT is going to be great ;) We have to bring in new artists, the great artists are starting to go inactive and we need new great ones, GGT will be the perfect time to get new artists to this forum

clock96.gif

#28 volcom

volcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2014 - 17:12

GGT has been hosted by the queen herself, Cqinmi for a few years now. I don't see why that should change. Unless of course she is too busy this year or just doesn't want to anymore.

If that is the case, I may be able to host this year. I can't commit to it just yet as I have to see my work schedule first. 

But like I said, contact CQ first. She is great at this and has the respect and experience needed to efficiently and effectively run this event. 

Cheers

#29 ghetoghost

ghetoghost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 17:22

GGT has been hosted by the queen herself, Cqinmi for a few years now. I don't see why that should change. Unless of course she is too busy this year or just doesn't want to anymore.

If that is the case, I may be able to host this year. I can't commit to it just yet as I have to see my work schedule first. 

But like I said, contact CQ first. She is great at this and has the respect and experience needed to efficiently and effectively run this event. 

Cheers

I agree, cqinmi did a fantastic job last year and she is one of the truest people here. I would love for her to host it and really hope she can. If not, completely understandable. If you can host it volcom, you have my vote right up their with rpm

#30 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2014 - 18:45

Cheers

Hey, I am cool with it if you want to host, but be 100% sure that you can make it to the end, also cqinmi is busy in RL I think, I will support her so much if she wants to host it and yeah she did pretty good job ;)

clock96.gif

#31 athdenald

athdenald

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 19:41

I'll make pieces for the auction, and participate. It's a no to Halo hosting it. I've been seeing you around a lot more Halo but I still remember you as Harvey888 and all the problems you caused in the forum. My vote would go to CQ or RPM.

I've tried to get hold of Grimm on skype but he appears to have dropped off the face of the earth which is a shame.

#32 Xed

Xed
  • United States of America

Posted 06 August 2014 - 19:45

I'll make pieces for the auction, and participate. It's a no to Halo hosting it. I've been seeing you around a lot more Halo but I still remember you as Harvey888 and all the problems you caused in the forum. My vote would go to CQ or RPM.

I've tried to get hold of Grimm on skype but he appears to have dropped off the face of the earth which is a shame.

Grimmhawk needs to get back here! Hes a frackin legend lol

Xed.gif

Xed's Graphic Shoppe: http://forums.hunted...graphic-shoppe/

#33 athdenald

athdenald

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 20:05

That'll be Grimm that I went head to head with and beat and lost in equal amounts, no-one ever remembers me :D

#34 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 August 2014 - 20:27

I never did very good in the GGT lol

#35 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:38

I never did very good in the GGT lol

Try your luck this year ;) Maybe it will be your lucky year :) you are talented

clock96.gif

#36 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2014 - 18:19

So I think rpm will be the host for the new GGT based on the opinions of everyone, I am fine with rpm too, if anyone doesn't want rpm then plz tell us and state reasons but I don't think anyone has a problem so let's do this

clock96.gif

#37 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 14:31

GGT. I vaguely remember the first couple. If I remember correctly, there was an auction of sorts to raise FSPs for the winner. Will something along these lines be added? I am looking to add some pieces to my collection. And seeing how I can never find good renders. Auctions let me find really cool things :)

#38 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2014 - 15:16

GGT. I vaguely remember the first couple. If I remember correctly, there was an auction of sorts to raise FSPs for the winner. Will something along these lines be added? I am looking to add some pieces to my collection. And seeing how I can never find good renders. Auctions let me find really cool things :)

Yeah I am sure there will be an auction before the GGT to raise fsps to the winners :)

clock96.gif

#39 Grimmhawk

Grimmhawk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 22:48

Haven't dropped of the face of the earth yet ,but have been thrown off a few horses. :P

#40 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 23:43

Grimm! I've been missing seeing your artwork around here.

On a different note, feel free to message me when the auction begins. I'll be sure to throw down some FSPs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: