Avaitor False acuations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think those who accuse players for avaitor stealing should have their account Terminated? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think those who accuse players for avaitor stealing should have their account Terminated?

1. Yes, it is a serious offense (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. yes, but not a serious offense (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. Maybe (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. No (10 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_jimmyjoe

fs_jimmyjoe
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 00:21

i know for a fact that you didnt ask for a permission to edit an avatar one of my guildies uses...

i didnt make a big deal out of it since you removed "your" samples pretty quick...

i also do know that you apologized afterward...

i dont see a point in posting a thread like this when you yourself know you did use other peoples avatars without their permission...

if needed i will post both the link to your avatar and the link to my guildies avatar as well as the part of my logs where it was discussed...

#2 fs_brishu

fs_brishu
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 00:25

i think you need to realise that a lot of the artists, the respectable ones anyway, will have thier work up on PB, or imageshack, or some image hostimg website, if you do happen to come across one, despite the fact that you got them from other sources than FS you'll have in effect stolen that person's work ...

also, one of the reasons custom avatars are a good idea is cause there is very little chance that the avatar is copy-righted, so if you do take something from google chances are taht the picture is copyrighted so u shouldnt really be doing it anyway ....

and as for people being banned ... really ppl make mistakes .... just prove it to them, if its not from someone else .... it should be relatively easy, if you did .. then .. .well .. batten your hatches and get ready for a delevelling party ....

also ... i dont think this is the best place to sell your idea .... a lot of us have had people steal our stuff so .... srry to say i dont sympahtize with you ... someone else might ... but doubt it ....

#3 fs_jimmyjoe

fs_jimmyjoe
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:02

nowhere did i say you are using that avatar... it was one of the avatars you posted in your thread: http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=71407

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: