5 replies to this topic

#1 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 13:01

When you are in a group there are often loot drops left on the ground all blue and inviting but not clickable :(

Happens all the time.

Scenario 1: Everyone stands back and lets the tank pickup all the loot ching ching ching. All is hunky dory and the tank gets all the money but the loot drop is shared in the Pass/Greed/Need dodah.

fuXXQJR.png

Scenario 2: Everyone clicks on the loot, one player clicks just before another and goes to click the Loot.Take All button but there are 2 confirmation boxes.

OW6TP4n.png

If you click the Take All button before you click the Greed button (which is now behind) then the second Pass/Need/Greed confirm box is not displayed and the loot bag stays on the ground.

I don't know if the loot is eventually distributed but probably not :(

#2 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 14:11

I don't know if the loot is eventually distributed but probably not :(

It's not.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#3 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 July 2014 - 00:59

Auto-loot would solve this problem :ph34r:

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#4 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:22

How would AutoLoot work? AutoLootAll just picks up all loot bags? Or would you have to still click on the bags?

If it is the second then it already exists for quest items when you are in a group All that would have to be done is remove that confirmation dialog for mundane loot and fp. Simples :) It would avoid this deadlock condition of the 2 dialog boxes.

If it is the first I can see some interesting scenarios if you have loot scattered over a wide area in somewhere like Taranuka :) Noo I didn't want to do that :)

#5 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 13:15

This bug is still there. After a little bit of experimenting I find that the loot is distributed to the person that picked it up. 

This is an exploit!!!! 

Next time you are in a dungeon click like mad on all the drops. Ignore the Pass, Need, Greed buttons for a while. Click on Take for all the ones you pick up. When you are finished click on the Need button. Only the ONE drop will be distributed to the PassGreedNeed system and all of the others you picked up will be given to YOU ONLY when the 2 mins time out.

#6 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:32

We've found this bug and we'll be fixed it today's hotfix, thanks for the report.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: